2015 4* DE Arden Key (LSU signee)

RunInRed

Wow! This kid really is fickle.

He said he didn't feel like coming b/c he was tired. LOL. I don't know why I find that so funny, but I do. Hope he catches up on his Zs this weekend.

Lsu. Yawn

• Replies 185
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The old adage will always hold true that we really don't want anyone who doesn't get Auburn. If you visit Auburn and spend any time at all there and come away unchanged keep moving.

The old adage will always hold true that we really don't want anyone who doesn't get Auburn. If you visit Auburn and spend any time at all there and come away unchanged keep moving.

Yes, yes, yes this sums it up and what I have been saying. Sorry to get so ticked off at times. It is that I love Auburn and get it 110%

I think losing Chavis is going to hurt Lsu far more than folks realize. Even with Orgeron on staff, this will not fix the loss of Chavis. I think "lsu...yawn" does sum it up.

+1000

For those wondering, this is a short term thread meant to get the news out immediately. It will be merge with the main Key thread before the end of the night.

Any idea who the "source" is, and/or why he canceled his OV?

Um....

I'm guessing he decided AU wasn't where he wanted to go?

Just a WAG though.

He probably didn't have a committable offer to Auburn and the other schools went ahead and said they'd take him. He, like Tega, is a project that will require a year's redshirting. I'm not convinced that under the current circumstances we are willing to take on two redshirt DE project type players.

He probably didn't have a committable offer to Auburn and the other schools went ahead and said they'd take him. He, like Tega, is a project that will require a year's redshirting. I'm not convinced that under the current circumstances we are willing to take on two redshirt DE project type players.

I promise you he did.

I promise you he did.

You think he knows something we don't ?

I promise you he did.

You think he knows something we don't ?

Nope. I just think LSU whipped our butts with a 6 hour in home visit Friday that sold him on LSU and may have made him mentally tired although I'm not buying that last excuse from him at all.

Well if the cowart rumors are true it looks like the coaches got their butts kicked a couple of times at a high priority position.

And if they aren't true? Will you be back here to offer congratulations, or is that not in your game plan? If not another kid commits and signs with Auburn this year it's an outstanding class. Our coaches have already kicked butt, whether some like it or not. The "what are you going to do for me next?" crowd is getting boring.

Sure I'll be here like I have for the past seven years. I think my comment sounds similar to another posters rant about lb recruiting the past 3 years.

Not at all similar.

Well if the cowart rumors are true it looks like the coaches got their butts kicked a couple of times at a high priority position.

And if they aren't true? Will you be back here to offer congratulations, or is that not in your game plan? If not another kid commits and signs with Auburn this year it's an outstanding class. Our coaches have already kicked butt, whether some like it or not. The "what are you going to do for me next?" crowd is getting boring.

Yep. Sure they missed on some DL's but this is a great class so far. And if AU only gets one or two of the guys left then this class is going to be epic IMO.

E made the comment the coaches got beat for key and it was first reported that cowart was impressed with his uf visit late last week. I didn't not mean that the coaches were getting harassed on the recruiting trial. Just seemed odd that we aren't getting any momentum in de recruiting even though there is a huge need.

E made the comment the coaches got beat for key and it was first reported that cowart was impressed with his uf visit late last week. I didn't not mean that the coaches were getting harassed on the recruiting trial. Just seemed odd that we aren't getting any momentum in de recruiting even though there is a huge need.

Key was always going to be a hard sell. Would not count that as a lost. Funny and sad that the people at Rivals picked Key to AU when Key never made a visit.

Cowart I believe is all AU. Holland is going to end up at DL. And CeCe is closer than most think.

This staff is full of ace recruiters so if Cowart is trolling all of these coaches then well I'll be concerned. But I seriously don't think that is the case and I'm sure Cowart will let AU know one way or the other before signing day. Don't think he will let UF know one way or the other.

Key was always going to be a hard sell. Would not count that as a lost. Funny and sad that the people at Rivals picked Key to AU when Key never made a visit.

Cowart I believe is all AU. Holland is going to end up at DL. And CeCe is closer than most think.

This staff is full of ace recruiters so if Cowart is trolling all of these coaches then well I'll be concerned. But I seriously don't think that is the case and I'm sure Cowart will let AU know one way or the other before signing day. Don't think he will let UF know one way or the other.

DL?

Archived