2015 4* OG/C Dallas Warmack (Alabama signee)

AURex

• Replies 134
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Even if that was his way of getting pressure off of him, cut him loose.

@EagleDamnWar: Bama commit Dallas Warmack takes a shot at Auburn... I guess AU coaches can now move on. @CoachJBGrimes http://t.co/1cCszg86lF

Well, that is what I was afraid of. Two years straight I got good info on Little Nicky's spy! :)

IF he is so crimson neck…why THE HELL does he keep visiting. Answer that mr. laughable.

He likes the attention.

Guys get all worked up about this kid being a "spy"...if so he's the absolute worst spy in the history of espionage. He came right out and said he isn't interested in Auburn. A little early in the game to out himself, isn't it?

I'm glad no one on this board is recruiting kids to AU. Good Lord people.

Amen. It's funny watching folks melt down over one completely innocuous tweet from a high school kid and then turning around and calling the recruits drama queens.

Walk outside, get some fresh air and in your prayers tonight remember you have one more thing to be thankful for. Some wish kids came with embed thought chips so you could scan and see the spies among us or better yet see if it is in their DNA. Keep up the good work and don't throw things at the screen....yet.

Walk outside, get some fresh air and in your prayers tonight remember you have one more thing to be thankful for. Some wish kids came with embed thought chips so you could scan and see the spies among us or better yet see if it is in their DNA. Keep up the good work and don't throw things at the screen....yet.

I think its funny reading some of the post in these threads. Lots of passion with some folks here with AU recruiting. Way back I use to get this way but from my experiences talking with college coaches no use in getting upset. There is no telling what is really going on behind the scenes most of the time.

At least IMO, he can say whatever he wants on social media. If he's still visiting, he's still interested.

has he visited since he posted that comment?

At least IMO, he can say whatever he wants on social media. If he's still visiting, he's still interested.

The tweet was right after his visit this past Saturday so no.

The tweet was right after his visit this past Saturday so no.

Maybe he is still interested in Auburn I dont know, but he certainly knows how to lay down suppressive fire on pop shot rumors.

Anybody ever thought that Gus and staff can also feed false information to someone they think is a "spy" to see where it goes ? This staff has more than a few ways to verify the intent of a recruit's interest and it works most of the time. With regards to Warmack, put me in the skeptical column.

Whoops, that's what I get for not looking at the timestamp on that tweet. I guess we'll see in the next couple weeks if he makes any more plans to visit.

Well, it's also possible he came to Auburn legitimately wanting to gauge Auburn's possible interest in him, and the coaches told him no thanks. If that's true (and I don't know if it is, one way or the other), he's got to put up a big front because he's still stuck at that program. He should have looked at the list of people in front of him before committing.

Well, it's also possible he came to Auburn legitimately wanting to gauge Auburn's possible interest in him, and the coaches told him no thanks. If that's true (and I don't know if it is, one way or the other), he's got to put up a big front because he's still stuck at that program. He should have looked at the list of people in front of him before committing.

I highly doubt that was the case. He has been the #1 C on the staff's board for months now.

If I may ask, what exactly did he tweet? I've read the thread but unless I overlooked it, can't figure out what is going on.

Archived