"Jobless Recovery"

RunInRed

they are right wingers who quit the workforce to make the jobless #s rise so Obama don't get credit for the turnaround. :-\

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Just imagine how many jobs would have been added had this administration not stood in the way of things. The full effect of Obamacare has yet to be felt. The new carbon tax is not going to help things any. I'm as happy as anyone jobs have been added and if I believed anything this adminstration has done had anything to do with it I'd be glad to say good job but the fact is he has stood in the way of progress instead of helping it along.

ely can it be truthg

Just imagine how many jobs would have been added had this administration not stood in the way of things. The full effect of Obamacare has yet to be felt. The new carbon tax is not going to help things any. I'm as happy as anyone jobs have been added and if I believed anything this adminstration has done had anything to do with it I'd be glad to say good job but the fact is he has stood in the way of progress instead of helping it along.

Rarely can one truthfully assert that things would have been better if an administration and its minions had just called in sick and stayed out of the way but there is no doubt you are correct in your evaluation. I also think its fair to say the economy and jobs would be moving along much better if Obama and his crowd had just stayed out of it.

I'm not necessarily happy beyond I like to see the US economy improve ... I'm more just stating the facts. Politics aside.

Maybe this should have been posted in another forum? ;) lol

One other interesting stat ... remember Obamacare, the "job killer" ...

Since the Affordable Care Act was signed into law in March 2010, the health care industry has gained nearly 1 million jobs—982,300, to be more precise—according to Bureau of Labor Statistics estimates released on Friday.

http://www.forbes.co...1-million-jobs/

Well it's obvious they need more healthcare workers because more people are using their ATM cards.

No facts, please. Rhetoric, while being less informative, is more entertaining.

Depends on the facts. These days you rarely get facts....just facts based spin. ;)

• 4 weeks later...
“If we’re looking at jobs numbers for the year over 200,000, probably significantly over 200,000, that suggests that businesses are confident, that the recovery is in place and they’re confident about they’re economic outlook,” Bovino said. “They wouldn’t be hiring those people if they thought they weren’t going to sell their products.”

Read more: http://www.politico.com/story/2014/07/june-2014-unemployment-numbers-108549.html#ixzz36PgSYzl4

Stood in the way of what "things"?

Stood in the way of what "things"?

Keystoned pipeline. Aint none of these new jobs goodins.

Which might be true since the fact is that the current recovery is one of the slowest in history.

Which might be true since the fact is that the current recovery is one of the slowest in history.

It was one of the worst recessions in history. The slope of recovery is not all that different from other recessions. It just started from a lower point.

You're not cleaning up the Republican mess fast enough!

One other interesting fact:

In terms of job creation, every single year under Bush started out worse than this (so far 1.4 million jobs have been created in 2014).

It's the economy, stupid ...

Well, it did became "Obama's recession" as soon as he was inaugurated. :-\

Well, it did became "Obama's recession" as soon as he was inaugurated. :-\

"did became"? Are you copying me? You should leave this to the professionals. Here is how it SHOULD have been done:

Well everbody done nose it did became the Olbammy recision soon as he got inoculated.

All we are getting is part time jobs right now. Full time jobs continue to decline. Number of people leaving the workforce or just giving up continues to rise. Now we have all these illegals to deal with. There is no work for them so what happens there? They won't be sent back so that means just that many more getting public assistance.

Archived