It Took a Week to Decide This?

Proud Tiger

Hello Vietnam!

"May 1961 - President Kennedy sends 400 American Green Beret ‘Special Advisors’ to South Vietnam to train South Vietnamese soldiers in methods of ‘counter-insurgency’ in the fight against Viet Cong guerrillas.

The role of the Green Berets soon expands to include the establishment of Civilian Irregular Defense Groups (CIDG) made up of fierce mountain men known as the Montagnards. These groups establish a series of fortified camps strung out along the mountains to thwart infiltration by North Vietnamese."

God help us all......like AUUSN stated, this is starting to look a lot like the 60's.....and that was, in my opinion, the beginning of all our troubles with government.

True that and people had better understand in quick fashion that Iraq 2014 is not Iraq 2003 or even 2011.

Read Obama's statement about sending '300!' soldiers in, to help coordinate and assist w/ the Iraqis, but that we're NOT choosing sides, and of course, war is not the answer.

The guy is touched in the head. I swear, he's not all there.

Anyone want to start a pool on who Obama will eventually blame it on?

I'll bet tomorrow you will blame something on Obama .

He IS the president is he not? Last I checked HE is responsible, ultimately, for everything that happens on his watch. I would also add that, based on the number of times he has been caught completely off guard, who is going to be surprised when it happens again? Im not.

He IS the president is he not? Last I checked HE is responsible, ultimately, for everything that happens on his watch. I would also add that, based on the number of times he has been caught completely off guard, who is going to be surprised when it happens again? Im not.

You're obsessed.

You're obsessed.

You're obsessed.

LOL OK, you win, he's not the president.

You're obsessed.

You're obsessed.

LOL OK, you win, he's not the president.

So obsessed you routinely double-post.

Guest NC1406

I need to hear the rules of engagement for the 300 that we are sending in before forming my opinion. With that said I do not have a good feeling about this process.

Archived