2016 Recruiting Board (Updated: 2/17/16)

WarEagleAU

Not going create a thread on him based on this but I thought it was interesting to note Gus & Rhett followed Trevor Knight last night. Gus in particular does not follow many people.

He just wants to meet Katy Perry.

• Replies 339
  • Created
  • Last Reply

JF3 and Paul James sign this week.

Malik Miller and Landon Rice submit their Financial Aid Agreemehts this week as well.

And of course, Antuawn Jackson commits on Thursday as well. Quite a busy start to the dead period.

Kareem Walker decides this week as well but the trending thought is that he picks Michigan.

When is signing day for junior college players and for high school players? thanks.

Early enrolees don't sign. They report for classes around January 13, which is the start of the next semister. They are "bound" to their school when they go to a class.

The rest that aren't early enrolees can sign starting the first Wednesday in February.

This is correct for high school EEs. Jucos do have a signing day. It's December 16th this year. Link

Malik Miller held a "signing ceremony" at Madison Academy today. I realize it was just for the ceremony, but he signed something. Lol.

When is signing day for junior college players and for high school players? thanks.

Early enrolees don't sign. They report for classes around January 13, which is the start of the next semister. They are "bound" to their school when they go to a class.

The rest that aren't early enrolees can sign starting the first Wednesday in February.

This is correct for high school EEs. Jucos do have a signing day. It's December 16th this year. Link

Malik Miller held a "signing ceremony" at Madison Academy today. I realize it was just for the ceremony, but he signed something. Lol.

The financial agreement as I said above....

The financial agreement as I said above....

To further Jeff's point, those papers don't bind MM to Auburn only AU to MM. MM's status at AU will be formalized when he shows up for class.

JF3 and Paul James sign this week.

Malik Miller and Landon Rice submit their Financial Aid Agreemehts this week as well.

And of course, Antuawn Jackson commits on Thursday as well. Quite a busy start to the dead period.

Kareem Walker decides this week as well but the trending thought is that he picks Michigan.

Marlon Davidson is signing his FAA papers Thursday as well. 247 will be there.

Not going create a thread on him based on this but I thought it was interesting to note Gus & Rhett followed Trevor Knight last night. Gus in particular does not follow many people.

But he is not dual threat!!! The melt shall continue!!!

He may not be an explosive guy but he is definitely a dual QB. He averaged 10 rush attempts per game his freshman year & 7 per game his soph year.

I think I know the answer, but I just want to be sure. Can player (high school and juco) give thwir commitment even though we're now in the dead period?

Thanks.

I think I know the answer, but I just want to be sure. Can player (high school and juco) give thwir commitment even though we're now in the dead period?

Thanks.

Yes.

I think the question is, can they call the coaches and give them a commitment during the dead period?

Thanks.

Yes.

I think the question is, can they call the coaches and give them a commitment during the dead period?

Written and electronic communications are permitted during the dead period.

Thanks.

Yes.

Written and electronic communications are permitted during the dead period.

Ok thank you.

New profile pic updated for early enrollees:

Signed LOI

John Franklin III

Paul James III

Signed FAA

Malik Miller

Landon Rice

Marlon Davidson

Tre Threat

John Broussard

EE but no news on signing FAA

Kyle Davis

Antwuan Jackson

Signed LOI

John Franklin III

Paul James III

Signed FAA

Malik Miller

Landon Rice

Marlon Davidson

Tre Threat

John Broussard

Kyle Davis

Antwuan Jackson

FIFY

Signed LOI

John Franklin III

Paul James III

Signed FAA

Malik Miller

Landon Rice

Marlon Davidson

Tre Threat

John Broussard

Kyle Davis

Antwuan Jackson

FIFY

Hmm. I thought he is an EE.

Signed LOI

John Franklin III

Paul James III

Signed FAA

Malik Miller

Landon Rice

Marlon Davidson

Tre Threat

John Broussard

Kyle Davis

Antwuan Jackson

FIFY

Isn't he?

Signed LOI

John Franklin III

Paul James III

Signed FAA

Malik Miller

Landon Rice

Marlon Davidson

Tre Threat

John Broussard

Kyle Davis

Antwuan Jackson

FIFY

Isn't he?

I have a feeling that lkeel thought that his commitment today meant that he signed.

Signed LOI

John Franklin III

Paul James III

Signed FAA

Malik Miller

Landon Rice

Marlon Davidson

Tre Threat

John Broussard

Kyle Davis

Antwuan Jackson

FIFY

Isn't he?

I have a feeling that lkeel thought that his commitment today meant that he signed.

If so, he commits today but no words on his FAA.

Archived