ISIS or ISIL do not exist any longer

TheBlueVue

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Why should I be afraid?

Who, other than you, mentioned fear?

Given your ideas about the ME its not a surprise that you cannot grasp the gravity of an Islamic State ruled by a Caliph and how that could very likely produce expanded terrorist reverberations through the ME. Im betting the people in Jordan and Israel aren't as smug as you are.

This is what these jihadists have been waiting on. Someone to assume the role of the caliph or the imam. All you know what is about to break loose over there. If these loons believe that this dude is the next imam, it is going to be bad.

This is what these jihadists have been waiting on. Someone to assume the role of the caliph or the imam. All you know what is about to break loose over there. If these loons believe that this dude is the next imam, it is going to be bad.

The article said that the next 24 hours are pivotal. Hopefully, something can be done to swing momentum back the other way. Right now, this is massively bad news for the region.

Has barry surrendered yet?

Interestingly enough, recently, you belligerently asked me what evidence did I have that a caliphate was imminent and now that it has been declared, you're making jokes and asking why you should be afraid. Good stuff and very revealing.

Since you can grasp the gravity of an Islamic state, please, do explain how this equates to expanded terrorism. These people will have their hands full running a country. Will they not? Please, explain what this means and, what we should do in response. You're the expert.

If I'm not suppose to be afraid, why are pushing the panic button?

I currently do not reside in Jordan or Israel. I'm not being smug. I just don't believe we should package up more money, troops, weapons and, head on over to save the Middle East. AGAIN. I think we've screwed it up enough for now.

Why is it bad?

Since you can grasp the gravity of an Islamic state, please, do explain how this equates to expanded terrorism. These people will have their hands full running a country. Will they not? Please, explain what this means and, what we should do in response. You're the expert.

I currently do not reside in Jordan or Israel. I'm not being smug. I just don't believe we should package up more money, troops, weapons and, head on over to save the Middle East. AGAIN. I think we've screwed it up enough for now.

Just read the article and stop arguing points which you really have no insight.

As far as the rest of your post, you've made all those points painfully clear in ad nauseum fashion. I dont know what the relevance is of pointing out, yet again, since I have never advocated going back in any shape form or fashion. On the contrary, I wouldn't have left on the terms, or lack thereof, Obama did just so his political legacy can be that HE was the one that ended the Iraq war.

Why is it bad?

Excuse me for butting in - are you being intentionally obtuse for the sake of an argument?

Just read the article and stop arguing points which you really have no insight.

As far as the rest of your post, you've made all those points painfully clear in ad nauseum fashion. I dont know what the relevance is of pointing out, yet again, since I have never advocated going back in any shape form or fashion. On the contrary, I wouldn't have left on the terms, or lack thereof, Obama did just so his political legacy can be that HE was the one that ended the Iraq war.

So, you're saying,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,you don't have a clue and, you have no plan? Thank you.

This is bad. This is barrys fault. Okay. Again, thank you but, I was hoping for a deeper analysis. I was already aware of your political position. Perhaps someone else can answer.

Why is it bad?

Excuse me for butting in - are you being intentionally obtuse for the sake of an argument?

No.

I'm not sure you grasp the gravity of the Islamic state. You do realize your savior is in favor of aide right? You do realize military intelligence experts, military strategist, foreign policy experts, consultants on the ME, etc. etc. disagree with you right? Why are you so certain you are right and these experts are wrong? Are you an expert in hiding or a third grader gone wild?

I'm not sure you grasp the gravity of the Islamic state. You do realize your savior is in favor of aide right? You do realize military intelligence experts, military strategist, foreign policy experts, consultants on the ME, etc. etc. disagree with you right? Why are you so certain you are right and these experts are wrong? Are you an expert in hiding or a third grader gone wild?

I doubt Jesus is in favor of aiding a war.

Are these the old experts who told us to go into Iraq in the first place? Are these new and improved experts? Who are these experts?

No, I am not an expert. My posts are based on opinion formed by observing the lives and money already wasted in Iraq. Are you an expert?

Are these the old experts who told us to go into Iraq in the first place? Are these new and improved experts? Who are these experts?

No, I am not an expert. My posts are based on opinion formed by observing the lives and money already wasted in Iraq. Are you an expert?

I don't really care who they are. If your savior believes in them they must be legit right?

I don't really care who they are. If your savior believes in them they must be legit right?

I'm sorry but, I do not understand the reference to Jesus.

Why is it when confronted with facts and legitimate questions the posse deflects with the old bait and switch only to respond with mindless drivel?

Why is it when confronted with facts and legitimate questions the posse deflects with the old bait and switch only to respond with mindless drivel?

I do not understand the question.

Most 3rd graders wouldn't.

Are you attempting to frame the discussion in rhetoric? I was hoping for a more meaningful dialogue.

When you say, my "savior", are you referring to the President? That is meaningless rhetoric. You need to have that sort of discussion with Blue. He loves that stuff.

Do I understand that you support the President in sending aid to Iraq? I do not.

Most 3rd graders wouldn't.

Okay. I'll try one more time. Can anyone tell me why this is so bad?

Are you attempting to frame the discussion in rhetoric? I was hoping for a more meaningful dialogue.

When you say, my "savior", are you referring to the President? That is meaningless rhetoric. You need to have that sort of discussion with Blue. He loves that stuff.

Do I understand that you support the President in sending aid to Iraq? I do not.

The question has been posed to you more than once in multiple threads, yet you respond with 3rd grade drivel. Sorry, I am not interested in continuing this elementary dialogue. If you finally answer the question we can discuss. BTW, I am not holding my breath.

The question has been posed to you more than once in multiple threads, yet you respond with 3rd grade drivel. Sorry, I am not interested in continuing this elementary dialogue. If you finally answer the question we can discuss. BTW, I am not holding my breath.

I answered your question. Here it is: "No, I am not an expert. My posts are based on opinion formed by observing the lives and money already wasted in Iraq."

I provided detailed answers in several threads. I apologize if you do not like my opinions.

I am doing my best to engage you in a meaningful discussion. I apologize again if I have offended you.

Archived