Obama and his "woe is me" attitude

TheBlueVue

http://nypost.com/2014/06/29/obamas-woe-is-me-attitude/

And yet, amazingly, many seem to prefer cheerleading than facing the facts about his failures

This was especially poignant :

"With polls showing most Americans don’t like his policies, don’t see him as honest and don’t believe he can lead effectively, we’re long past the point where the wheels come off, or even the moment where the car ends up in the ditch.

Something approaching a national crack-up now appears inevitable. Recent events suggest it is coming sooner rather than later.

The creation of a new terrorist state out of parts of Syria and Iraq makes attacks on our allies and homeland more likely. Without doubt, Obama’s lack of credibility with friend and foe alike guarantees years of disorder."

Is very woe is me. Though lot of truth in the statements and is what is going to happen. Republicans are more concerned with doing anything to make the Democrats look bad at the moment to build for the next election versus doing anything that will benefit the American people. Would be the same if the roles were reversed.

I had multiple campaigners come by my place in Auburn the past couple of months. They could tell me all about why Obama was bad and why I should hate Obama, asking them what the candidate they were campaigning for was gonna do for me besides attack Obama's policies brought deer in the headlights looks and a card with a phone number stating I would have to contact someone else.

Is very woe is me. Though lot of truth in the statements and is what is going to happen. Republicans are more concerned with doing anything to make the Democrats look bad at the moment to build for the next election versus doing anything that will benefit the American people. Would be the same if the roles were reversed.

I had multiple campaigners come by my place in Auburn the past couple of months. They could tell me all about why Obama was bad and why I should hate Obama, asking them what the candidate they were campaigning for was gonna do for me besides attack Obama's policies brought deer in the headlights looks and a card with a phone number stating I would have to contact someone else.

Who were these campaigners? Who were they campaigning for exactly?

Who were these campaigners? Who were they campaigning for exactly?

Hubbard and Toomer, students they hired. In fact I know a the guy that was doing it for Hubbard, and he ran into the same issue. Had a woman ask him why she should vote for Hubbard and apparently they didn't inform their campaigners on why. So he had to do the same thing, here is a card and you will have to call them. It's what they were told to do. He actually was so unimpressed that despite the fact he was working for Hubbard he voted for Toomer. Hubbards the one that really floundered.

But ya all you got was the he is conservative, he is Christian, he stands against Obama policies.

Apparently they were all given a script and if you didn't go ya, everything Obama sucks destroy it...well they were not prepared for that.

Is this not both sides? Honestly, it's not like the Repubs have to do anything to make the Dems look bad. Most of Obama's campaigns were based off of Bush and a Romney quote. Just another example of our failing political parties in America.

Is this not both sides? Honestly, it's not like the Repubs have to do anything to make the Dems look bad. Most of Obama's campaigns were based off of Bush and a Romney quote. Just another example of our failing political parties in America.

Kinda my point. Why I said in the first statement it would be just the same if the roles were reversed.

I am also referring to people coming to my door and not being able to answer questions. Not commercials, billboards, radio spots, etc........actually knocking on my door and asking me for my personal time. If you come to someone's door you need to be ready to say what you are going to do, not just what you dislike about the other guy.

Your right. That was "especially poignant". :laugh:

Is it "official"? :rolleyes:

Why don't you give us another dissertation about how historians will look back on the Obama years and weep over lost utopia?

Your right. That was "especially poignant". :laugh:

Is it "official"? :rolleyes:

Why don't you give us another dissertation about how historians will look back on the Obama years and weep over lost utopia?

Impatient?

Just stick to the Post. Maybe it will tide you over until the historians weigh-in. ;)

Your right. That was "especially poignant". :laugh:/>

Is it "official"? :rolleyes:/>

Impatient?

Just stick to the Post. Maybe it will tide you over until the historians weigh-in. ;)/>

No, but compared to you objective.

Archived