Nick Marshall cited (confirmed)

JDUBB4AU

• Replies 352
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Just saw on the news that Nick Marshall was pulled over in Reynolds GA and was cited for marijuana possession. Don't have a link yet but I saw the report with my own eyes.

Wasn't arrested. Still JJ may need to warm up his arm for the Arky game. I still like our chances, but this can't help the chemistry. JJ will need to get more of the 1st team snaps. If Nick cannot play the whole game, let's hope JJ does not get hurt. It would make things interesting. Do you burn Sean White's redshirt? All speculation now but this could make things a bit more complicated for us.

CGM has a tough decision ahead of him, part of me thinks Marshall should be out for good if this proves true- after all Auburn was his second chance. This is really bad and it looks bad for the whole University. I hope JJ is ready , :(

The darn football season can't get here fast enough. Marshall should know better, he is a heisman candidate after all. Maybe I should be mad at the Georgia bulldog cop. I probably have less than an ounce of weed on the bottom of my shoe.

I think it's best to stop this discussion until we have some solid info. I don't think its conducive at all to the situation to rail against Marshall or anybody else without having facts.

WSFA has confirmed it. He was pulled over for too dark window tint. Officer smelled pot and searched the car. Only found trace amounts. He wasn't arrested, just cited.

Not a leadership move but hardly the end of the world.

Guest jojo1515

Every cop that doesnt like you smells weed and sees trace amounts. Sounds like a georgia fan trying to mess up AU to me.

How else does the news of a citation get out in a matter of a few hours?

I always thought that finding any amount of weed in a car lead to an automatic arrest. Really hope this become the breaking point of this team.

If you think he is going to kicked off the team then you are an idiot. He will pay the price physically and start game 1.

I always thought that finding any amount of weed in a car lead to an automatic arrest. Really hope this become the breaking point of this team.

Why?

Archived