Both parties are filled with whackadoodles...

DKW 86

The voters are as Whackadoodle as the candidates.

The man on the street interviews are just a scream. Where do these folks come from?

Proof positive that we should shut down the Department of Education...can you believe that the people in that audience actually applauded. My favorite Sharia Law precepts 1) Apostasy punishable by death...by all means, let's have that...no appeal, no plea bargain...only death because in Sharia the punishment was set by God....

Actually, I think I'll just leave it at that...that should be enough. How do these people get elected? As someone else said; what does that say about the "lunacy" of the voters in that district.

Proof positive that we should shut down the Department of Education...can you believe that the people in that audience actually applauded. My favorite Sharia Law precepts 1) Apostasy punishable by death...by all means, let's have that...no appeal, no plea bargain...only death because in Sharia the punishment was set by God....

Actually, I think I'll just leave it at that...that should be enough. How do these people get elected? As someone else said; what does that say about the "lunacy" of the voters in that district.

She is a perfect example of why this country is in the crapper. She and her fellow wackadoodle democrats are at a minimum somewhat mentally ill and at worst completely insane. And it says exactly the same thing about those that vote for and defend the insanity.

She is a perfect example of why this country is in the crapper. She and her fellow wackadoodle democrats are at a minimum somewhat mentally ill and at worst completely insane. And it says exactly the same thing about those that vote for and defend the insanity.

their voters are only concerned with one thing, keeping that govt check coming in.

Archived