Really Bret, Just Say We Cheated

Texan4Auburn

And now we have Saban going up tempo...

That's the crapstone historically. Hypocracy.

Shocked, shocked auburn would punish Bamaham merchants by moving the Ironbowl venue. Until Bama did the same within 5 years.

Shocked, shocked Auburn would endanger these young men by playing an O requiring fitness rather than a 40% bodyfat O line. Until...

Any smart coach knows to make adjustments to his scheme if it gets more production out of his players. We'll see if Bert follows Saban and impliments and uptemp scheme every now and then if it helps his offense. You gotta BB is walking on thin ice with his fat arse and needs to do whatever it takes to get those players to produce.

Arky is a sad program. They have had nothing but trouble finding and keeping head football coaches for the last 28 years. The beginning of that was frank Broyles retiring as HC but continuing to meddle too much in the football program as AD.

They claim Arky has no real rival in the SEC. Their fan base is still fixated on Texas as a rival from their SWC days .

I think BB may have a fixation on auburn because we can recruit well in Arkansas since so many auburn coaches have had ties there. We also tried to recruit Russell Wilson as he was on his way from NC State to Wisconsin and BB's last team there.

If their fans are still fixated on the SWC days, then they need new blood in the fan base 'cause that was decades ago.

Yep, same for the Bammers and bear, they were fixated on bear for over 30 year after his death. They kept trying to hire one of bear's boys as the new UAT head coach, Time and Saban has caused them to forget the bear some.

UAT has won 4 NC's with two different coaches since his death, I don't think they are missing him all that much especially any UAT fan 40 or younger.

Arky is a sad program. They have had nothing but trouble finding and keeping head football coaches for the last 28 years. The beginning of that was frank Broyles retiring as HC but continuing to meddle too much in the football program as AD.

They claim Arky has no real rival in the SEC. Their fan base is still fixated on Texas as a rival from their SWC days .

I think BB may have a fixation on auburn because we can recruit well in Arkansas since so many auburn coaches have had ties there. We also tried to recruit Russell Wilson as he was on his way from NC State to Wisconsin and BB's last team there.

If their fans are still fixated on the SWC days, then they need new blood in the fan base 'cause that was decades ago.

Yep, same for the Bammers and bear, they were fixated on bear for over 30 year after his death. They kept trying to hire one of bear's boys as the new UAT head coach, Time and Saban has caused them to forget the bear some.

UAT has won 4 NC's with two different coaches since his death, I don't think they are missing him all that much especially any UAT fan 40 or younger.

not now but it took them over 30 years to get over the idea that the coach had to have ties to the school and Bear.

not now but it took them over 30 years to get over the idea that the coach had to have ties to the school and Bear.

Ole Miss was the same way until they fired Pete Boone. Good ol' boy roots run deep around these parts.

Then why do we continue to see houndstooth plastered on ANYTHING retailers think the inbred rednecks might use their rent $$$ to purchase? Yep. They are completely over the old drunk.

I'm having a hard time seeing how everyone thinks Arky is any better than last year. Last year's game was fairly tight into the second half and they didn't take nine months to plan for it. It looks to me as though that nine months of scheming got them three good drives on offense. Their O played better in the second half last year. Their D never had a chance the entire game. With the benefit of a few days to think it over, I think Arky sucks just as bad as they did last year

Archived