D'Souza's alleged respect for the U.S. doesn't extend to our laws

homersapien

At least he didn't LIE about it...

No point in lying about it when you get caught red-handed. He did try to poison the well, though.

...which has become the stock and trade of this admin. The fact is they have told SO MANY LIES Im not sure they can be trusted on ANYTHING they say even when under oath.

Nice red herring you have there.

Please get this memo to Eric Holder. That guy has told so many lies that he's been busted on red handed that it is sad he is the AG at the DoJ. And, BTW, if you like your insurance you can keep your insurance, if you like your doctor you can keep your doctor too and you will save an average of $2500 a year on your health insurance. Based on these lies, they clearly believe that their ends justify their means. Obama and Holder routinely get 4 and 5 pinocchios from the WaPo, which I trust, you understand are used to qualify just how egregious their lies have been.

Lying is lying and these people have proven they have absolutely NO conscious

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

No point in lying about it when you get caught red-handed. He did try to poison the well, though.

...which has become the stock and trade of this admin. The fact is they have told SO MANY LIES Im not sure they can be trusted on ANYTHING they say even when under oath.

Please get this memo to Eric Holder. That guy has told so many lies that he's been busted on red handed that it is sad he is the AG at the DoJ. And, BTW, if you like your insurance you can keep your insurance, if you like your doctor you can keep your doctor too and you will save an average of $2500 a year on your health insurance. Based on these lies, they clearly believe that their ends justify their means. Obama and Holder routinely get 4 and 5 pinocchios from the WaPo, which I trust, you understand are used to qualify just how egregious their lies have been.

But remember the morons' reaction to the 'LIE OF THE YEAR' is "meh".

Oh hell these people celebrated "Slick Willie" and his lies. They marveled at them and thought it was great.

It doesn't really matter what anyone says about D'Souza. He did the crime and accepts the punishment. Fairly straight forward. As far as being targeted, that's obvious to anyone with a working brain. Obama et al have been using government agencies to target Conservatives for 6 years now but the ignorant Obamabots will never acknowledge it so.........

So when a Republican get's caught breaking the law, it's targeting. Right. :-\

And of course, this is all directly relevant to D'Souza's breaking the law. :rolleyes:

It doesn't really matter what anyone says about D'Souza. He did the crime and accepts the punishment. Fairly straight forward. As far as being targeted, that's obvious to anyone with a working brain. Obama et al have been using government agencies to target Conservatives for 6 years now but the ignorant Obamabots will never acknowledge it so.........

Not always. But in the last 6 years, there is a good chance that would be correct. But then again, you mental midgets refuse to accept even the obvious with the IRS so nevermind.

Oh hell these people celebrated "Slick Willie" and his lies. They marveled at them and thought it was great.

And now Clinton is relevant to the D'Souza case?!

And you guys get all apoplectic when someone brings up an example of Bush doing the same or worse in a "Obama hates America" thread? Hilarious. :laugh:

Not always. But in the last 6 years, there is a good chance that would be correct. But then again, you mental midgets refuse to accept even the obvious with the IRS so nevermind.

A "good chance"? Really? Would that be true of any Republican breaking any law anywhere? :rolleyes:

A "good chance"? Really? Would that be true of any Republican breaking any law anywhere? :rolleyes:

It's been extremely obvious for a while that you are often times unable to understand logic and other times willing to either expose your ignorance or lie if necessary on many subjects and the targeting of Conservatives by Obama et al is just one of those many subjects.

And of course, this is all directly relevant to D'Souza's breaking the law. :rolleyes:

It is directly relevant to ben being the cutesy argumentative liberal apologist he always is. Its down right funny the big deal you're making of D'souza's case like this hasn't happened and gone on without prosecution literally 100s of times.

It's been extremely obvious for a while that you are often times unable to understand logic and other times willing to either expose your ignorance or lie if necessary on many subjects and the targeting of Conservatives by Obama et al is just one of those many subjects.

Frankly I don't have enough respect for your intelligence to give a damn what you think about me.

Anyone who seriously believes the global scientific community is perpetuating a scientific hoax on everyone else in the world for some unspecified reason is a lunatic.

And anyone who calls someone else a liar without providing the evidence for it is a slimy little weasel.

Frankly I don't have enough respect for your intelligence to give a damn what you think about me.

Anyone who seriously believes the global scientific community is perpetuating a scientific hoax on everyone else in the world for some unspecified reason is a lunatic.

And anyone who calls someone else a liar with providing the evidence for it is a slimy little weasel.

LOL. It's a good thing...no actually it's a great thing you don't give a damn what I think of you because I honestly believe you are a moron. Your post just adds to that opinion. You say 'Anyone who seriously believes the global scientific community is perpetuating a scientific hoax on everyone else in the world for some unspecified reason is a lunatic.' HMMMM... Would 100's of billlons of dollars be a legit reason if they don't specify it? LOL. Keep em coming.

And anyone who calls someone else a liar with providing the evidence for it is a slimy little weasel.

The reason is not unspecified. It has been confirmed, the scientific community is simply complying the marching orders to satisfy their thirst for continued funding. Hell, scientists have even made reference to the pressures on them to stay in step with the politics of the issue to maintain their funding. I'm not calling anyone a liar but I'm not sold on the man made aspect of this alarmist movement. Even if it was man made, exactly WTF is passing a carbon tax going to do to assuage the problem when China and India and Australia and Japan are thumbing their collective nose at the issue as a whole?

The reason is not unspecified. It has been confirmed, the scientific community is simply complying the marching orders to satisfy their thirst for continued funding. Hell, scientists have even made reference to the pressures on them to stay in step with the politics of the issue to maintain their funding. I'm not calling anyone a liar but I'm not sold on the man made aspect of this alarmist movement. Even if it was man made, exactly WTF is passing a carbon tax going to do to assuage the problem when China and India and Australia and Japan are thumbing their collective nose at the issue as a whole?

It's completely incredible to me how so many scientists in so many countries are dishonest to the point of perpetuating a global hoax for the grant money. Of course in the mind of a lunatic conspiracy theorist, I suppose it seems highly likely. :-\

How about serving up just one of them who is getting rich on grants?

Frankly, I don't think you understand much - if anything - about research grants.

It's completely incredible to me how so many scientists in so many countries are dishonest to the point of perpetuating a global hoax for the grant money. Of course in the mind of a lunatic conspiracy theorist, I suppose it seems highly likely. :-\

Frankly, I don't think you understand much - if anything - about research grants.

Well of course it would, in your opinion, always be a reflection of my lack of understanding of certain high level stuff that ONLY a "genius" like you could possibly fathom.

It's sort of hard to specifically refute a phrase such as "thumbing their nose" so before I waste any time doing so, are you saying:

1) They recognize the problem but not taking a leadership role in addressing it?

2) They don't recognize the problem and are doing nothing?

3) They deny the problem exists and resist any proposal to act?

Feel free to differentiate by country if you need to.

Well of course it would, in your opinion, always be a reflection of my lack of understanding of certain high level stuff that ONLY a "genius" like you could possibly fathom.

I'll take that as meaning you can't provide an example of even one scientist getting rich off research grants.

And while I apparently understand a lot more about how the scientific community operates than you do, I don't consider myself a genius. But thanks for the compliment anyway.

It's sort of hard to specifically refute a phrase such as "thumbing their nose" so before I waste any time doing so, are you saying:

1) They recognize the problem but not taking a leadership role in addressing it?

Feel free to GFY hot potato. Those countries do not GAS about the topic period. A good example is the Australian PM saying he wasn't attending Obama's Global Warming Summit in New York because he had real problems at home to deal with. You figure out what he meant by that ..... IF you can.

Feel free to GFY hot potato. Those countries do not GAS about the topic period. A good example is the Australian PM saying he wasn't attending Obama's Global Warming Summit in New York because he had real problems at home to deal with. You figure out what he meant by that ..... IF you can.

OK, you want to reduce your claim to Australia. (Odd, considering the relative impact of India and China.)

Here's the Australian Government's official position on the subject:

http://www.climatechange.gov.au/climate-change/publications/adapting-climate-change-australia%E2%80%94-australian-government-position-paper?HTML#Key_message

http://www.environment.gov.au/climate-change/adaptation

So bottom line, you are relying on a repeal of a carbon tax which is the result of a change in government, not a change in official position. And considering the largest CO2 emitter hasn't taken such an initiative, it's hardly surprising that such a measure might fail politically.

Regardless, the politics will change as the effects of global warming become more and more apparent, and as the major emitters of CO2 start showing some leadership.

Here's an interesting piece on what Australians think about climate change:

http://theconversation.com/climate-of-doubt-what-australians-think-about-climate-change-11386

(I thought the part about educational level was particularly interesting.)

Regardless, one can hardly say they don't give a s***. Give it a little more time and they will care even more.

Any "problem" for which the solution is to impose taxes and restrict individual freedom while at the same time increasing the reach and power of the government over the people, is something I cannot abide by.

When did this become a climate change debate?

It's my fault. AUisAll called me a moron or some such and I instinctively responded with my standard of rationality, which is the global hoax theory of global warming.

It's one thing to challenge the data and the conclusions - including predictions - made from it. That's a perfectly legitimate challenge to the scientific consensus. You can even propose that the consensus is simply wrong, which is irrational but not necessarily crazy. But to propose a global scientific conspiracy is irrational on the face of it. It's a last resort excuse that essentially admits you don't have a rational argument.

(At least it's my own thread that I hijacked.)

It's my fault. AUisAll called me a moron or some such and I instinctively responded with my standard of rationality, which is the global hoax theory of global warming.

It's one thing to challenge the data and the conclusions - including predictions - made from it. That's a perfectly legitimate challenge to the scientific consensus. You can even propose that the consensus is simply wrong, which is irrational but not necessarily crazy. But to propose a global scientific conspiracy is irrational on the face of it. It's a last resort excuse that essentially admits you don't have a rational argument.

I've considered ignoring him. There's no reason to read his nonsense. It's the same stupidity repeated ad nauseum.

In fact, I'll go ahead and do that. That'll make two on my ignore list.

I've considered ignoring him. There's no reason to read his nonsense. It's the same stupidity repeated ad nauseum.

In fact, I'll go ahead and do that. That'll make two on my ignore list.

That's because you are more mature than I am. ;)

But someone needs to call out the idiocy from time to time for the sake of the forum.

Archived