If Every SEC School Were A Drink (Funny)

Proud Tiger

Tennessee should've been moonshine

Part of me agrees with you but since my wife's entire (almost) family lives in K-ville, I go my my experiences with them. I believe that their drink would be Grape Juice....since they believe that's what "wine" is in the Bible. I'm actually a Baptist Christian myself but C'MON MAN!!! Anyway.... my .02 cents... :ut:

Ok... Why don't we do this ourselves and suggest drinks other than what was placed in this.... I will do a couple. I knew some guys that lived up in the mountains of North Georgia that drank Mountain dew with moonshine. This would be Tennessee's drink. They called this a Mountain do do. LSU... close to New Orleans how about a Hurricane? Florida got to be an orange juice drink. A screwdriver. Georgia a rum and coke. Kentucky a Mint Julep with only a Kentucky brewed burbon. South Carolina since sweet tea is the drink of the Masters . An alcoholic 'Southern Sweet Tea". Vandy... Since they crash and burn every year how about Kamikaze either that or a drink called Road Kill. Ok that's a start... How about your ideas...

Auburn: Shot of Tequila. It's fast! It's straight up the middle or vary it with a lemon or lime on the side and/or add some salt over the top. And it will kick your a**.

Auburn: Shot of Tequila. It's fast! It's straight up the middle or vary it with a lemon or lime on the side and/or add some salt over the top. And it will kick your a**.

And if it's not good tequila, it'll make you throw up.

After some time Alabama, 'Everclear' straight up. The fan base thinks their program is clear and the more they drink of it the more deluded they are.

That IS funny! Here are a few of my own, going nonalcoholic on this one...

Alabama--Bolthouse's Green Goodness....green w/envy and tastes as convoluted as the fanbase is

Georgia--church juice. You know what I mean. What they serve/d w/cookies growing up in between Sunday School and "big church." You appreciated the effort (Richt). You wanted to like it. But you just couldn't! More fun to spit it out when no one was looking.

LSU--anything that goes with corndogs...Coke, Sprite, take your pick

Florida--Bug Juice

Tennessee--Orange Crush (in the making), with all due respect

Miss State--dog slobber, of the gnarliest "MaBully" kind

Arkansas--Big Red Cream Soda....YUCK...for all of the BIGGGG boys on that frothy team. Runner up is MILK, for all of Babielema's whiny moments....

Auburn--Toomer's Lemonade of course, because of its timelessness and for every time they make the sweet best out of a bitter "sit-chee-a-shun"

:wareagle:

uat? Hmmmm. Since as of now there is no redneck- redmanchewin'-sister datin'-munchkin worshipin'-cheatin'-Lyin'-lowdown-pond scum-soda...... I will have to get back to you.

Archived