Favorite Les Miles Quotes

AUpreacherman22

Quick question: How many posts before I can start a topic?

I forget. I think it's a topic in the help board. What did you want to post?

Just a thread talking about the great history of the series and highlighting some of the games.

I'll start it for you. What did you want to call it? 'AU/LSU Tigers History' or something?

Thanks Britt. I will wait until 50 posts. Is Britt short for Brittany?

Absolutely its short for Brittany. She can be a little moody at times

Haha I will watch out

Just a thread talking about the great history of the series and highlighting some of the games.

I'll start it for you. What did you want to call it? 'AU/LSU Tigers History' or something?

Haha I will watch out

'Golf' is short for senile. He keeps forgetting I'm male. Always happy to clarify (or remind golf), though.

I enjoy Les's press conferences....if he were our "mad hatter", everyone would love him....has the spirit and enthusiasm that make college football so much more than the NFL.

His new quote after Saturday's game will be "I wish there was a stiff dew on the grass of JHS, man can their offense run & run & pass"

On defending Cam Newton in 2010:

"If I could have a spy no one could see, a guy on the field that didn't count, that would be a great answer."

Not even close - this was the best.

I love Les. He and Spurrier are the only coaches who can give an interview. They are entertaining - which is what the whole deal is about. While I love Gus, how he coaches (Patton Style), and his discipline practices it must be said that he gives possibly the most boring interviews, laden with coach speak, of any.

Several classics in this interview

http://www.asapsports.com/show_interview.php?id=46965

"I suspect the vest keeps him warmer than the hat"

"I was a baseball player growing up, back when there was always a nice superstructure to the front part of the hat, if you recall. Kind of vertical.....It's kind of important to me that there's just a little high-rise on the front end of that hat. So my hats aren't as old by design as some, but I like a traditional cap, if you don't mind. "

Haha I will watch out

'Golf' is short for senile. He keeps forgetting I'm male. Always happy to clarify (or remind golf), though.

Funny, I don't remember being senile.

Haha I will watch out

Funny, I don't remember being senile.

Should be your new sig.

Archived