Affordable Losses?

WFE12

Have you looked at FSU's schedule? I can't see them losing to anyone other than ND (their only ranked opponent) and that's just wishful thinking.

Have you seen them play at all this year. They have looked like crap in 3 of their games so far. It's going to catch up to them eventually. Their defense is horrible and their offense starts off too slow. I still say they lose 2.

So who do you think they lose to cause I'm not seeing it. ND? maaaaybe, I don't know if they are even a decent team or not. The rest of the ACC is a complete joke and that's all they have left to play. In other words, the one eyed man is king of the blind.

If they play like they have been, ND, Louisville, Miami, and Florida all have at least a decent shot...

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The way this playoff thing is, I don't see we can afford any losses. However, I realize it's very hard to go through our conference without at least one loss.

The way this playoff thing is, I don't see we can afford any losses. However, I realize it's very hard to go through our conference without at least one loss.

One loss won't kill us if we end up as conference champion.

If you had an undefeated FSU, Nebraska, Oregon/UCLA, and Oklahoma/Baylor I'll bet the committee would do it in a heartbeat.

I am sorry who has Nebraska played? Their SOS is ~90th and it doesn't get much better

Alabama's is 95th but the media has been listing them in the Final 4 before the season kicked off.

love that stephen a smith and skip picked miss st. ,already saying that if they beat auburn dak gets the heisman which i do believe also, but man if we do lose it really wouldn't matter cuz we're 2 and they're 3 which i still can't get over......and the score WILL be close,lowest we'll drop is to 5 or 6 and can easily get back to top 4...Even though i say that i still want us to win cuz people will again have no choice to recognize auburn as the best team in the nation, though it does seem like they'll find a way to still say we are not....Man i gotta see if I have the morning shift so i'll be able to watch *sigh* i was not wanting the weekend to come by so fast because i've been enjoying the aftermath of the lsu beating but now i can't wait to get this game started.

It won't kill us I don't think but I have no idea what that committee is going to do. I guess we'll know what their thinking is on the 28th when they release their rankings. This year is going to be a crapshoot to figure out what happens. I just have my doubts as to a second SEC team getting in but who knows.

A few days ago, Finebaum mentioned that he believes we could lose to the turds and still get in. I tend to believe the same. I don't see how we couldn't. Running the table and then lose a close one to the turds. A good one loss Auburn team in a close game? With our schedule?…If there is any one loss team to make it in, it would have to be us considering our schedule…none compares to it...

A few days ago, Finebaum mentioned that he believes we could lose to the turds and still get in. I tend to believe the same. I don't see how we couldn't. Running the table and then lose a close one to the turds. A good one loss Auburn team in a close game? With our schedule?…If there is any one loss team to make it in, it would have to be us considering our schedule…none compares to it...

that's for sure

I believe we should as do most of the rest of us but trying to predict what that committee is going to do and the scrutiny they will be under for this first year is impossible.

It won't kill us I don't think but I have no idea what that committee is going to do. I guess we'll know what their thinking is on the 28th when they release their rankings. This year is going to be a crapshoot to figure out what happens. I just have my doubts as to a second SEC team getting in but who knows.

i think with all that's happened so far the probability has risen for two sec teams to get in and no way possible the committee holds a loss to miss st against us

By the way man, we gotta win the sec, win the rose bowl, and THEN play in the NC doggone....

By the way man, we gotta win the sec, win the rose bowl, and THEN play in the NC doggone....

Well it may not be the rose bowl. It depends on who the four teams are. They will try to make it so that there will be a better chance of a sellout crowd at the venue. If it's the Sugar Bowl then that would be best.

Well it may not be the rose bowl. It depends on who the four teams are. They will try to make it so that there will be a better chance of a sellout crowd at the venue. If it's the Sugar Bowl then that would be best.

yeah i saw info about that, just thought we would play in the rose bowl since i thought the sec team would most likely play there, would be nice to go back anyway for vengeance

Archived