MSU-24

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

33-31 OT.

I know.

Sounds weird.

But I just dreamt it.

Has anyone ever won on a safety in overtime?

I guess the other option is 25-25 going into OT and we convert a 2-pointer but they miss.

Dreams...

Orginally went 38-20,but their back 7 besides middle lb w mckinney and brown just bad,no depht. Texas A and M isnt going to finish ranked.South Carolina win looks weak,Arkansas blew it,we killed them outside of bad 2nd Q. We no longer have a defense like the aggies. Kenny Hill isnt Johnny Manziel. Just like South Carolina,LSU never should of been ranked,State hangs hat on beating two very young teams,that got over ranked. I think the SEC is overrated this year. I thought LSU,S Car, UGA,Mizzou,Tex AM should of never been ranked in preseason polls.I think we win 52-17 now. I knew season was gonna run through the two mississipi teams. I think Alabama just average,if Driskel didnt suck, Florida would of won he missed wide open recievers all day. Ole Miss only team with a defense rest of the way. That game worries me, take way Prescott legs all Auburn gotta do. Are secondary way more talented and deeper than their reciever core.

Orginally went 38-20,but their back 7 besides middle lb w mckinney and brown just bad,no depht. Texas A and M isnt going to finish ranked.South Carolina win looks weak,Arkansas blew it,we killed them outside of bad 2nd Q. We no longer have a defense like the aggies. Kenny Hill isnt Johnny Manziel. Just like South Carolina,LSU never should of been ranked,State hangs hat on beating two very young teams,that got over ranked. I think the SEC is overrated this year. I thought LSU,S Car, UGA,Mizzou,Tex AM should of never been ranked in preseason polls.I think we win 52-17 now. I knew season was gonna run through the two mississipi teams. I think Alabama just average,if Driskel didnt suck, Florida would of won he missed wide open recievers all day. Ole Miss only team with a defense rest of the way. That game worries me, take way Prescott legs all Auburn gotta do. Are secondary way more talented and deeper than their reciever core.

HOLY lack of grammar,spelling and punctuation. try dictionary.com wow...

I respect a good drunken post. Should be graded on a curve..

My problem is the games where our O has not clicked like it should. I believe State's D is better than LSWho (of course after the last 2 weeks it could be argued so is UNA's D). I believe these boys were pumped to play LSU because some of them are about to leave college and have never beaten LSU. It is going to be a tough and loud environment in Starkville. We went into last week expecting a dog fight out of the rest of the season. Just because we beat up on a down LSU team doesn't mean that we are not still in for a VERY tough road. I believe a lot of you need to get your rose colored glasses off and see that MS is a good opponent and will be bringing their A game.

AU - 35

MS - 31

WDE!

I respect a good drunken post. Should be graded on a curve..

lutzintheredzone doesn't often post with his MLA handbook handy, but his content is great if you take the time to translate it. Dude knows his football.

My problem is the games where our O has not clicked like it should. I believe State's D is better than LSWho (of course after the last 2 weeks it could be argued so is UNA's D). I believe these boys were pumped to play LSU because some of them are about to leave college and have never beaten LSU. It is going to be a tough and loud environment in Starkville. We went into last week expecting a dog fight out of the rest of the season. Just because we beat up on a down LSU team doesn't mean that we are not still in for a VERY tough road. I believe a lot of you need to get your rose colored glasses off and see that MS is a good opponent and will be bringing their A game.

AU - 35

MS - 31

WDE!

I agree with your post however I do feel that Auburn's A Game is a lot better than MSU's A Game...the question is can we play our A game on the road in that environment.

I agree with your post however I do feel that Auburn's A Game is a lot better than MSU's A Game...the question is can we play our A game on the road in that environment.

Yes I believe that is definitely the biggest question. We surely did not do that on the last road game we had this season.

This game really reminds me of the week going into College Station last year. To be honest, I wasn't sure what to expect, but I knew we had the talent to beat A&M.

This year is a little different. I would say the majority thinks we will pull this one out and I believe we should, but I always worry. Just like last year...little crisp in the air...the clean, bright whites on with the orange sleeves, and holding my breath every drive.

I have to believe this is the point in the season where we come to a fork in the road...one path is humbling and heartbreaking placing us in a situation having to win out...the other path puts us at #1 and as Rod Bramblett would have it, "Auburn has sent notice to the college football world, that WE ARE BACK!"...except this time...we had never left.

Watching this one may require something a little stronger than your usual PBR to settle the nerves...I believe they are for real, but I have to assume that their side of the field is a just as nervous playing us as we are them...yeah they beat LSU...yeah they beat A&M...have they ever proven to be consistent beating the upper echelon teams of the SEC?

We have the experience, we have the athletes, we have the coaching staff, and we have GUS!

AUBURN 34

Miss St. 27

War Damn!

To all the conspiracy theorists, YOU WIN. ESPN is behind AU now. Kennel and Galloway are both behind auburn now. Never thought I would see the day that would happen. They both spoke VERY highly of the tigers. I have a good feeling. I was actually on the fence for the LSU game, but after watching the big games last weekend, I quickly switched to AU in a blowout before the game. It will be tight, but I think the favorites pull it out in Starkvegas.

Dak ran the ball 23 times or so and their RB ran it just a bit less against A&M for success, alot of success, but I don't see this happening against AU's D. We finally have a D, let's get behind it.

AU - 27

MSU - 24

Archived