More Roc?

BornAU76

Kenny Hill was also added to the Maxwell Award list so we can pretty much stop using CAP's addition to the list as meaning anything for this team. Not saying we need to sit CAP, but I personally would like to see some other backs get SOME touches.

I am thankful Gus will make that call...

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Kenny Hill was also added to the Maxwell Award list so we can pretty much stop using CAP's addition to the list as meaning anything for this team. Not saying we need to sit CAP, but I personally would like to see some other backs get SOME touches.

Yes he will. Now can you stop posting about the Maxwell ad nauseum?

x2

I will post what I want. Your weak reply?

You're right. Why should anyone expect anything of substance from you at this point.

You're right. Why should anyone expect anything of substance from you at this point.

You just posted THIS so answer your own question...

I personally think the people that use the Gus makes the call line is the same person with different handles. At least two of them are

Not sure where you see the weakness. Truly. (Mere member to mod: Step back. Think again.)

I'm waiting for you to post ad nauseum about orange jerseys and unclaimed national championships. ;)

I'm waiting for you to post ad nauseum about orange jerseys and unclaimed national championships. ;)/>

I am waiting for you to post something...anything...that makes sense.

I'm waiting for you to post ad nauseum about orange jerseys and unclaimed national championships. ;)/>

I am waiting for you to post something...anything...that makes sense.

"OK guys....that's enough...take it to PM...." :)

two mods goin at it? wait a minute.......... :popcorn:

:dance:

enjoyin this buddy? lol

Certainly not a lack of entertainment around here. You bring your share of it WFE. haha.

two mods goin at it? wait a minute.......... :popcorn:

:dance:

enjoyin this buddy? lol

Certainly not a lack of entertainment around here. You bring your share of it WFE. haha.

haha I try

• 2 weeks later...

I am not throwing any negatives at the team...just a thought. In going by many a press conference with many a coach when asked about why a young phenom running back isn't getting the PT..... Usually the answer involves his grasp of pass blocking schemes. I suspect that Gus sees the same things that many of our posters see... A dynamic running ability with quick burst and the ability to avoid would-be tacklers. However, since AU is not trying to live by the run alone, I'm sure that a fly on the wall would probably observe that Roc isn't quite yet proficient in pass-blocking or RB pass routes.

However, in trying to read between the lines in the post-game interviews since the loss and throwing in the week off, plus a "what have we got to lose" attitude moving forward, I suspect we may just very well see more Roc as the season moves on. Not stating as fact... just my opinion based on observation.

Beat me to it. ;)

Archived