***Auburn vs. Texas A&M Game Thread***

RunInRed

This is embarrassing. A true freshman QB playing like a Heisman candidate; a D that can't defend air; now a blocked FGS leading to a TD. I'm having flashbacks to 2012. Cinderella's coach has turned back to a pumpkin.

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Boy...a happy bunch of talking heads at CBS ....loving it that AU getting slammed right now.

73 yds passing vs a TAMU D giving up 265 per game vs SEC opponents. Sammie 0 catches. Duke 1 before he went out.

playcalling and drops. Nick is busting his ass with little help

You forgot poor blocking.

Might have been looking ahead

Not sure why...until a defense shows up, this team can ill-afford to overlook anyone.

had this feeling all week, just had a bad feeling about this game....hopefully the next half proves me wrong

Meh, some of you needed a wake up call anyways.

murph I love but for real from what? Only wake up call I've got today is defending EJ. This is beyond pitiful

we win out, we still go. beat ga, beat bama , we go anyway

That's a nice dream to have.

This Auburn team will not beat bama and UGA. There's no possible way we can pull our heads from our asses to win out.

I really don't understand how there are still some people sunshine pumping on here and bashing anyone who complains. If you are unable to even see the negative side in giving up 35 in one half to a team that lost its last SEC game 59-0 then please refer me to whatever doctor is proscribing you such wonderful anti-depressants

Glad I drove 11 hours to watch our #3 tigers lose to a team lead by a freshman QB that got blown out by the turds. Extremely disappointed

I'm sure you enjoyed the scenery en route. That should more than make up for it.

Archived