2015 4* DE Prince Tega Wanogho, Jr. commits to AU!

TexasTiger

I think you guys are confused on the gap between an experienced high school kid to an inexperienced one. This guy if injury free will be the most physically gifted guy on the team

He is that. He's still raw and needs a rs year to add bulk and learn.

• Replies 534
  • Created
  • Last Reply

This guy's ability intrigues me the most of any commit we have or will get.

What? More than Cowart, who is by some accounts the number one recruit in the country????

What? More than Cowart, who is by some accounts the number one recruit in the country????

Yes. He might be the most physically gifted athlete in this class. He is however very raw, which explains the other half of his ranking.

Yes. He might be the most physically gifted athlete in this class. He is however very raw, which explains the other half of his ranking.

Agreed. Intriguing because of what kind of player we could be getting. By all accounts Cowart is college ready and I think we have a better idea of the kind of player he will be. We are no less excited about Cowart, to be clear. Hope that helps.

The word "intrigues" denotes a lack of certainty. Also, Weegle is talking about a 6'8 Nigerian who's only played one year of football. We're already well aware of what Cowart, who has a similar skillset to many other DEs physically, is capable of.

Just a quick derail but what kind of d*****b** gut gafs a tiny billfish like that? Is that Andrew Bone's account?

And back on track, good forTega!

Haven't seen the pic but if it's a sailfish they don't get as big as most people think. Alabama state record is 81lbs.

Man what a great get. This guy's celling is through the roof.

I wouldn't be surprised at all if he ends up better than cowart I'll say that, but it seems they'll play two different positions

He's a big boy

Tall..pretty light for his height

That's why he needs a rs year. Let coach Russell have him for a year and he'll look a lot better.

That and not to mention he has minimal amount of actual football experience.

He's a big boy

That's why he needs a rs year. Let coach Russell have him for a year and he'll look a lot better.

Coach Russell has a similar task with Raashad Kennion, how has enormous potential but needs to gain weight. Any info on how he is coming along with that?

He's a big boy

gonna hit his head on a lot of door frames. probably still growing. gonna be hard to get leverage in run defense but long and fast enough to get around the edge and swat down passes. i like it.

His father was a mudder. ..his mudder was a mudder.

Archived