2015 4* DE Prince Tega Wanogho, Jr. commits to AU!

TexasTiger

Hate to be a debbie downer but is this because we couldn't get someone else?

Seriously? You're talking about a ~Top 150 type player. No, its not because "we couldn't get someone else" SMH.

• Replies 534
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Seriously? You're talking about a ~Top 150 type player. No, its not because "we couldn't get someone else" SMH.

Sorry just had to throw it out there.

...smh at myself

:-\ :rolleyes::blink:

BOOM !!! Wonder if he was told that if he waited until after NSD he may not have spot?

Just a quick derail but what kind of d*****b** gut gafs a tiny billfish like that? Is that Andrew Bone's account?

And back on track, good forTega!

I umm.....i don't....eh.....what?

It's the pic on the linked twitter page. :laugh:

Sorry just had to throw it out there.

...smh at myself

It's a fair question. He's an inexperienced kid and we've had a bevy of 5* DLs on our radar this recruiting cycle. But he is a physical freak and everybody wants him. Big, big get.

Fun fact that may have already been mentioned: he's listed at the exact same height and weight as LeBron James. So for all those who have wondered what that would be like...

I look at his frame and see a jadeveon clowney type of player.

This looks like an OL frame to you?

1450486.jpg

Absolutely not. I was going by numbers. Haven't seen anything else.

I corrected the above post.

Now if only he were the most athletic person of his generation. Then we could find out! ;)/>

But seriously, he's not going to play on the offensive line.

I know it might be an exaggeration, McLoofus But Lebron has the athletic gifts of somebody that's like 6'2 in terms of quickness and agility. I didn't see that type of athleticism from Tega in his hudl video.

*mcgufcm beat me to it. But Lebron was probably much lighter as a HS senior, right?

I know it might be an exaggeration, McLoofus But Lebron has the athletic gifts of somebody that's like 6'2 in terms of quickness and agility. I didn't see that type of athleticism from Tega in his hudl video.

*mcgufcm beat me to it. But Lebron was probably much lighter as a HS senior, right?

Here you go again. Why can't you rejoice with us, as we get a legit 4 star athlete the day before signing day? Why?

I rejoice in the arrival of the Prince. It's like signing Arik Armstead a few years after we were supposed to sign Arik Armstead. Great times.

They reportedly both run a 4.6!

Yeah, I was just having a little fun. I don't expect Wanogho to be quite as athletic as James. But he very well could be dipping his toe in the Jevon Kearse/Jadaveon Clowney "freak" waters. That's why a kid who's only played 1 year of football is considered better at it than well over 99% of the rest... I think?

They reportedly both run a 4.6!

Yeah, I was just having a little fun. I don't expect Wanogho to be quite as athletic as James. But he very well could be dipping his toe in the Jevon Kearse/Jadaveon Clowney "freak" waters. That's why a kid who's only played 1 year of football is considered better at it than well over 99% of the rest... I think?

Well said!

Here you go again. Why can't you rejoice with us, as we get a legit 4 star athlete the day before signing day? Why?

Are you kidding right now? Of course I'm happy we got a 4* DE. Even McLoofus said he was having fun. Maybe you have Lebron type athletic expectations out of this kid? Lol why are you so salty?

Maybe you think I was slamming a kid for not showing he has LEBRON JAMES athleticism when literally nobody on this entire planet can be realistically listed in his class. Lebron could play any professional sport he wants, he just chose basketball.

Tons of potential here. He should be a huge nightmare for other teams. He will not see the field next year. A year to learn the game better under CWM and CG and to work in the weight room and he will be very impressive. When was the last time we has someone that could potentially block passes like the Prince may be able to. Welcome to the family, War Eagle!

I think you guys are confused on the gap between an experienced high school kid to an inexperienced one. This guy if injury free will be the most physically gifted guy on the team

Archived