2015 4* DE Prince Tega Wanogho, Jr. commits to AU!

TexasTiger

• Replies 534
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I love this kid, and know he will be a force coming off of the corner in pursuit of any poor soul with the football in his hands. I cannot wait to see him and Lawson blowing up whatever offensive play that comes their way.

I feel like we're missing someone. Where is footballmom? She need to get in on this.

I'm here. I'm so excited for auburn and tega. He is an amazing kid!!!! He is one of the most humble kids ever. I can't wait to see him on the field in a couple of years.

I'm here. Lol I am so excited for auburn and tega. He is an amazing kid!!!!! One of the most humble kids ever.

It's great to know a kid that plays for AU! Hope he is awesome, but if not, I hope he is an AU man when he leaves.

I feel like we're missing someone. Where is footballmom? She need to get in on this.

I'm here. I'm so excited for auburn and tega. He is an amazing kid!!!! He is one of the most humble kids ever. I can't wait to see him on the field in a couple of years.

Happy for you and Auburn momof3

This guy's ability intrigues me the most of any commit we have or will get.

What? More than Cowart, who is by some accounts the number one recruit in the country????

The word "intrigues" denotes a lack of certainty. Also, Weegle is talking about a 6'8 Nigerian who's only played one year of football. We're already well aware of what Cowart, who has a similar skillset to many other DEs physically, is capable of.

Absolutely loof. We know Cowart is nasty. This dude, Tega, if he develops, could be the sleeper get in this entire class.

This guy's ability intrigues me the most of any commit we have or will get.

What? More than Cowart, who is by some accounts the number one recruit in the country????

The word "intrigues" denotes a lack of certainty. Also, Weegle is talking about a 6'8 Nigerian who's only played one year of football. We're already well aware of what Cowart, who has a similar skillset to many other DEs physically, is capable of.

Absolutely loof. We know Cowart is nasty. This dude, Tega, if he develops, could be the sleeper get in this entire class.

we've got the staff to bring out that potential.

• 2 months later...

That dude is HUGE!

or that door frame is small lol. He reminds me of the Space Jam movie where Shawn Bradley, Patrick Ewing and the other guy walks straight into the door frame lol.

That dude is HUGE!

or that door frame is small lol. He reminds me of the Space Jam movie where Shawn Bradley, Patrick Ewing and the other guy walks straight into the door frame lol.

Now that u mention it, yes he looks just like one of those toon stars, lol

Saw Tega and Kerryon Johnson at the Nick Jonas concert. Tega certainly has the size to play DE. I hope he can learn the position quick enough to help this year.

I'm more curious why you 3 were watching Nick Jonas. ;)

Saw Tega and Kerryon Johnson at the Nick Jonas concert. Tega certainly has the size to play DE. I hope he can learn the position quick enough to help this year.

I'm more curious why you 3 were watching Nick Jonas. ;)/>

Well, from what I could see it looked like Kerryon and Tega were more interested in hitting on girls. I on the other hand was with my wife trying not to be accused of looking too hard.

Archived