Muschamp's Defensive Staff

AEAugirl

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Georgia never had consistent line play with Garner at the helm. With the way he recruits and with thr talent level in the state of Georgia, there is no reason why some years his line play was so bad. Let's just say Georgia fans were not upset to see him go. Did yall see the Outback Bowl when we surrendered the most rushing yards in Auburn HISTORY?

I did not watch that game. However, I have heard in the post-game analysis that the line play was just fine, it was the LBs that failed in their duties.

Georgia never had consistent line play with Garner at the helm. With the way he recruits and with thr talent level in the state of Georgia, there is no reason why some years his line play was so bad. Let's just say Georgia fans were not upset to see him go. Did yall see the Outback Bowl when we surrendered the most rushing yards in Auburn HISTORY?

And that was all on Garner? Just like UGA underachieving all those years was soley on him? Even without Garner UGA gave up near 500 yards rushing to the most anemic UF offense in years, and that was Rockers dline....should UGA fire Rocker too? Sit back under Richt UGA will continue to underachieve it what they do...

So does anyone actually know or have any info on potential coaches other than what is on Twitter? we6, I'll take your word on your source until it is disproven, which it hasn't been. Of course if you just quit telling everybody I told you so non stop, people would probably just say thank you. I know you are defending yourself, but in situations like that the more you jump up and down screaming that you are right, the less people care if you are right or not. Let the haters hate and bite your tongue and you will eventually get respect. Respect doesn't come just because you demand it, whether deserved or not.

Now, can we talk about the defensive staff on this forum or is it just gonna be one big pointless argument?

The only reason I would say the words told u guys , was because other info was being posted about other schools saying that they had hired one of our new coaches. And of coarse u know how all that goes, even when I would say guys "relax". No one was listening. Again I'm not trying to be an "insider" or a reporter, I already have a job. I do this because I LOVE AU!! I thought everyone else felt the same, but it looks like we have some judas's on this board.

That's it. We must not be real AU fans, right?

whatever judas

That's it, bruh. The line has been crossed and there's no turning back. Meet me in the Big Lots parking lot after school. Bring your source. Winner takes all (street cred, pocket change and shoes of the vanquished). No blades longer than 3". This ends today.

I did not watch that game. However, I have heard in the post-game analysis that the line play was just fine, it was the LBs that failed in their duties.

I guess if by just fine, you mean absolutely no pass rush all season and missed gap assignments, then sure. They did fine.

Look, by no means am I a CRG hater. I was tickled pink when we got him. However there ARE some serious issues with line play. The loss of 1 player (2 IF you count Ford) should not totally decimate DL play. The DL took an ENORMOUS step back this season. When your leading tackler is a DB, then the line just isn't doing their jobs. The DL should eat up the blockers to allow the LBs to make the stops. That did not happen this year, thus a converted RB safety (Rudy Ford) was our top tackler on the season. IT ALL STARTS AND ENDS WITH THE LINE on both sides of the ball. CRG better step it up this next season...

And in response to your previous post noticing all the NFL talent he coached at UGA, it is WELL noted that those said players underperformed while in college, only to become true superstars while in the league, NOT while in college being coached by CRG.

CRG is/was a top notch recruiter, but just like his line play this year, DL recruiting has been non-existent so far this season. Like I said, I dont want CRG gone, I just want him to execute at a higher level than he has. There is a REASON that UGA was not in the least bit upset that we hired him away. That HAS to mean something...

Someone who posts very credible info on another board said another hire will be announced today but doesn't know who it is.

**NOTE** I'm not an insider nor do I claim to be. I'm just relaying information from someone who has been very credible in the past. Don't shoot the messenger.

Someone who posts very credible info on another board said another hire will be announced today but doesn't know who it is.

**NOTE** I'm not an insider nor do I claim to be. I'm just relaying information from someone who has been very credible in the past. Don't shoot the messenger.

Aaaaaand that's how you qualify information on a message board (and how messengers avoid firing squads).

*cracks knuckles*

Sure they were. The Dawg fans pissed and moaned at first, then said they didn't want him anyway. SOS. And get off CRG's back already.It was the Outback Bowl bowl, for crissakes.

This thread has become deranged. It is like the people wanting to be insiders were jostling so hard, that one got jabbed by a protractor. God forbid anyone now try this thread for actual info.

I only see one wanna be insider.

Then you need to clean your glasses.

This thread has become deranged. It is like the people wanting to be insiders were jostling so hard, that one got jabbed by a protractor. God forbid anyone now try this thread for actual info.

I only see one wanna be insider.

Then you need to clean your glasses.

Name them

In trying to determine the future of RG, I would say to give him another year. There are just too many variables to pin-point the true reason for the lack of production. A lot of the guys we had on the line are the same guys that have been struggling to get to the QB their entire careers. They show flashes but not nearly a consistent threat. Gabe Wright being the best example of this. You see the QB having all day to throw, but all of a sudden Gabe will have one of those Nick Fairley type of QB bull rushes. He had one of these in the Outback Bowl. Then you wonder where that has been all year. I am not saying this is the case, but it looks like we take plays off. I really think M. Adams was double teamed mostly because there was no threat on the edge. I am willing to give him a pass. He was amazing when we had outside pass rushers providing a real threat on the outside. Carl Lawson being injured, and having no true pass rusher is first and foremost reason that the entire line struggled. We definitely need to develop more pass rushers to go along with Lawson. RG is responsible for the line but I think there are too many variables to put all the blame on him.

*cracks knuckles*

So says the Wanna b tough guy

So does anyone actually know or have any info on potential coaches other than what is on Twitter? we6, I'll take your word on your source until it is disproven, which it hasn't been. Of course if you just quit telling everybody I told you so non stop, people would probably just say thank you. I know you are defending yourself, but in situations like that the more you jump up and down screaming that you are right, the less people care if you are right or not. Let the haters hate and bite your tongue and you will eventually get respect. Respect doesn't come just because you demand it, whether deserved or not.

Now, can we talk about the defensive staff on this forum or is it just gonna be one big pointless argument?

The only reason I would say the words told u guys , was because other info was being posted about other schools saying that they had hired one of our new coaches. And of coarse u know how all that goes, even when I would say guys "relax". No one was listening. Again I'm not trying to be an "insider" or a reporter, I already have a job. I do this because I LOVE AU!! I thought everyone else felt the same, but it looks like we have some judas's on this board.

whatever judas

That's it, bruh. The line has been crossed and there's no turning back. Meet me in the Big Lots parking lot after school. Bring your source. Winner takes all (street cred, pocket change and shoes of the vanquished). No blades longer than 3". This ends today.

I don't use weapons to do my battles FYI

whatever judas

You are the gift that keeps on giving.

for what it's worth, CEJ said during fall camp that creating a pass rush was going to be tough and they were experimenting with options. Lawson went down and the options did not work out. kinda like CWM and UF last year when they had all the injuries. Sucks but sometimes the perfect storm happens and the breaks don't always fall like they did for AU last year. Sometimes the breaks hurt!

whatever judas

You are the gift that keeps on giving.

all of you are. I swear I have seen little kids act better than this.

Archived