2 NYPD cops shot and killed

cooltigger21

And where is Obama,.......in Hawaii.

What is he saying on national TV....not one damn thing.

DiBlasio and Sharpton should be tried for contributing the murder of a police officer and put away for about 30 years. Bastards.

An to Ben... oh boy Sharpton has condemned it. BFD. That's like a KKK Wizard condemning last night's lynching in the old days. Pitiful.

And Tex4Auburn......the best you can do is place some blame on the CPD? Sick. Where is your outcry for the victims and their families and condemnation for the killer.

Quick. Take your meds. (Or more of 'em)

Do people know when Obama takes a #2? Bunch of stalkers

GOD forbid the President visit a STATE outside the United States. (oh wait)

• Replies 266
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Link to prove assumption on your part. And, we already know you both are liars. You are welcome! :-)

Link to me telling a lie.

Still waiting on your Sharpton link. Tap tap tap.

Tim lies as a reflex. He doesn't know the difference. As long as he's slamming someone he sees as a librul, he assumes God approves.

I just think he is simple-minded. No offense meant to the general community of intellectually-challenged.

Or maybe really, really young?

another forced reply... :-)

Another serious question.

He's clearly not here to debate or exchange ideas in good faith. If he's just here to make blanket indictments of stupidity against other posters here (i.e. Libruls) and repeat "trolled you, lol" ad nauseum anytime someone questions him, why is he allowed to post his drivel down here at all? AUisAll was warned to knock it off, why shouldn't he be subjected to the same?

Is he above the rules?

[/rant after one beer too many]

Sorry guys, I was wrong about the idiot Sharpton. He was spewing his drivel in D.C. at the time of the New York march.

Can you quote something he said that qualifies as "drivel" in your mind?

It's just plain disgusting to see posters being even remotely defending Sharpton no matter where his sorry ass is while losing focus on the FACT that two innocent cops have been shot and won't be home with their families for Christmas or ever again. Some of you are trivializing this killing with ridiculous posts The SEIU, which the WH loves also has these men's blood on their hands. These cops weren't punks like Michael Brown who had just committed robbery and yet has been made out to be a hero.

IF you can tell I'm pissed you are dead right.

Link to prove assumption on your part. And, we already know you both are liars. You are welcome! :-)

Link to me telling a lie.

Still waiting on your Sharpton link. Tap tap tap.

how can you tell when a lib is lying?...

I guess the link is not forthcoming.

Hey, Titan. Any way I can place a mod on ignore? I tire of reading his schlock.

And yet I force you to reply. Just too darn easy. Next?

You didn't force me to do anything. I call you on your nonsense of my own volition.

I'd rather not read the stupidity you post here at all. ICHY's little caricature nails you to a T. It's like trying to hold dialog with someone with who's maturity level peaked at 13.

I'm asking a serious question, Titan or any other admin or mod. Is there any way I can ignore this troll?

another forced reply... :-)

"Forced" reply? This is a forum. That's the point. :dunno:

What's your point?

Eric Gardner didnt deserve to die. Michael Brown didnt deserve to die. Police Officers Wenjian Liu and Rafael Ramos didnt deserve to die. Trying to pin this on anyone else but the murderer is idiotic.

It's just plain disgusting to see posters being even remotely defending Sharpton no matter where his sorry ass is while losing focus on the FACT that two innocent cops have ben shot and won't be home with their families for Christmas or ever again. The SEIU, which the WH loves also as these men's blood on their ands. These cops weren't punks like Michael Brown who had just committed robbery and yet has been made out to be a hero.

All I hear is Sharpton this, Sharpton that. You folks are seriously obsessed.

I rarely if ever hear anything from him. I know it's out there, but I have to seek it out. What are you watching or linking to that is covering him? Is there an "All Sharpton All The Time" channel on cable?

How about quoting him instead of just directing obsessed rants in his direction?

And it's supremely ironic that anyone is "losing focus" on the deaths of two innocent cops because of defending Sharpton. Who in hell keeps bringing him up? Who first brought him up in this thread?

The personal attacks do not bother me. To the contrary. That is the typical leftist response when confronting the TRUTH. If that is your choice, go for it!! I enjoy the chuckle from the forced reply. :-)

It's just plain disgusting to see posters being even remotely defending Sharpton no matter where his sorry ass is while losing focus on the FACT that two innocent cops have been shot and won't be home with their families for Christmas or ever again. Some of you are trivializing this killing with ridiculous posts The SEIU, which the WH loves also has these men's blood on their hands. These cops weren't punks like Michael Brown who had just committed robbery and yet has been made out to be a hero.

The Truth. It is a wonderful thing.

AUUSN.....then I guess I'm idiotic and you are the same old name caller. So SCREW you!!!!!!

You need to calm down. Put me on ignore if you dont like my comments.

Tim......yes it does. I'm outta here before I say in anger any more that maybe I will regret later. I will just end it by saying I'm really sad that there are some people here that I don't want to be in the same Auburn Family with. They aren't my kind of Auburn people.

AUUSN....you may can boss around some poor swabbies but don't tell me what to do.

This is a horrible tragedy. It's particularly disgusting that folks here are using the deaths of these two men to blame folks to their left. You respect no one, even in death. Human tragedies are used as props to strike out with hate. Many of you have been rendered soulless by blind hatred.

The personal attacks do not bother me. To the contrary. That is the typical leftist response when confronting the TRUTH. If that is your choice, go for it!! I enjoy the chuckle from the forced reply. :-)

Personal attacks, lol. This coming from the guy that makes blanket indictments on the intelligence of liberals every other post.

Maybe you can answer. Why is it the rules don't seem to apply to you?

Tim......yes it does. I'm outta here before I say in anger any more that maybe I will regret later. I will just end it by saying I'm really sad that there are some people here that I don't want to be in the same Auburn Family with. They aren't my kind of Auburn people.

AUUSN....you may can boss around some poor swabbies but don't tell me what to do.

No offense but you seem to have some serious anger issues.

And where is Obama,.......in Hawaii.

What is he saying on national TV....not one damn thing.

DiBlasio and Sharpton should be tried for contributing the murder of a police officer and put away for about 30 years. Bastards.

An to Ben... oh boy Sharpton has condemned it. BFD. That's like a KKK Wizard condemning last night's lynching in the old days. Pitiful.

And Tex4Auburn......the best you can do is place some blame on the CPD? Sick. Where is your outcry for the victims and their families and condemnation for the killer.

Sent prayers for the family in a thread I started. Then stated my concerns for the societal backlash that this can cause for the officers and the neighborhoods they work with. It will not be good for either side.

My response was to the comment of trying to put blood on posters on this board and others. If you are going to do that then you have to look at the full picture, and that means both sides.

If I am sick for pointing out the very type of racial instances that separate community from police that lead to these incidents then so be it.

But that's your thing with me... if I have a different and legitimate opinion its im sick, or disturbed, or off meds, or have a problem, or I'm just making fun of someone. Think it says something that your only responses are to follow me like a puppy and go for the personal insult vs arguing the point.

Sorry guys, I was wrong about the idiot Sharpton. He was spewing his drivel in D.C. at the time of the New York march.

Can you quote something he said that qualifies as "drivel" in your mind?

I admitted that I was wrong.

Ok then don't calm down. Doesnt matter to me. Your sad display is pure entertainment.

A geriatric neurologist could make a career on this forum.....

He might need help from a pediatric neurologist.

When you see your pediatric Doc next visit, ask him to stop by this board. He could help your buddies too!...

A geriatric neurologist could make a career on this forum.....

He might need help from a pediatric neurologist.

When you see your pediatric Doc next visit, ask him to stop by this board. He could help your buddies too!...

Wow. The old "I know you are, but what am I?" lol. You've hit a new low here, Tim.

This is the first thing that I said on the subject.

Very sad. Prayers to their families.

http://www.aufamily....-nypd-targeted/

This in the original post of this thread

Everyone that propagated the racism lies in the two case is just as guilty as the gunman. That includes some here as well. You just couldn't resist the temptation to fan the flames and this is the predictable result. Congratulations.

And you single me out. With the comments of where is my thoughts for the families and not putting blame on the shooter? My first post on this subject thinks of them. Your first post attacks me for supposedly not doing so and for responding to someone trying to pass the blood to anothers hand based off of political views.

Eric Gardner didnt deserve to die. Michael Brown didnt deserve to die. Police Officers Wenjian Liu and Rafael Ramos didnt deserve to die. Trying to pin this on anyone else but the murderer is idiotic.

micheal brown punched his own ticket, plain and simple. eric garner meant no harm to anyone but his persistence in breaking the law and his outright belligerence and resistance forced police to take him down and he died as a result. it is sad and unfortunate but he put himself there. the legal system worked as it should have in both cases. if we are to assume these cops died as a result of this legal system functionality, and the tension that has followed then there are plenty to blame and sharpton is near the top of that list.

micheal brown punched his own ticket, plain and simple. eric garner meant no harm to anyone but his persistence in breaking the law and his outright belligerence and resistance forced police to take him down and he died as a result. it is sad and unfortunate but he put himself there. the legal system worked as it should have in both cases. if we are to assume these cops died as a result of this legal system functionality, and the tension that has followed then there are plenty to blame and sharpton is near the top of that list.

And how much of that build up in tension leading to the outcries of the system have to do with what has been previously going on. You have to put blame there also.

Chicago PD is a perfect example. Even in the collar counties, which are predominantly white with average 6 figure incomes and strong Republican supporters as the majority, the CPD is discussed and known as a highly corrupt organization that likes to flaunt its power.

I have a aunt that very highly disagrees that the system worked properly in these cases. Her experience/thoughts comes from having worked grand juries and having been a prosecutor. She believes the system failed when a special prosecutor was not assigned for example. Due to the nature of officers and a PA, it would have been career suicide for the PA to get an indictment.

Archived