2 NYPD cops shot and killed

cooltigger21

• Replies 266
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The GJ's decision is all I need. He can't be tried anymore on criminal charges so by definition he is innocent of any such charges.

Just like OJ Simpson. :-\

What about Eric Holder's DOJ, finding exactly NO civil rights for Brown had been violated, despite no lack for trying to find ANYTHING ?

The race baiters, and that includes you home, are just as culpable as the one that pulled the trigger. He was a bomb waiting to go off and they lit the fuse. They get these people all wound up and bring them to a fever pitch. They encourage riots and all kinds of mayhem, all for monetary or political gain. When one of these ticking time bombs go off, they then act all innocent as if they had nothing at all to do with it.

This bs comparison to conservative talk radio is absurd beyond the pale. You never see anything happening because of something Rush, Hannity or any other radio personality said. We conservatives do our business within the law. We teach respect for the law constantly. We prosecute criminal activity and take care of political differences within the framework of the constitution.

The race baiters, and that includes you home, are just as culpable as the one that pulled the trigger. He was a bomb waiting to go off and they lit the fuse. They get these people all wound up and bring them to a fever pitch. They encourage riots and all kinds of mayhem, all for monetary or political gain. When one of these ticking time bombs go off, they then act all innocent as if they had nothing at all to do with it.

This bs comparison to conservative talk radio is absurd beyond the pale. You never see anything happening because of something Rush, Hannity or any other radio personality said. We conservatives do our business within the law. We teach respect for the law constantly. We prosecute criminal activity and take care of political differences within the framework of the constitution.

Link to what you are talking about.

He was a bomb waiting to go off? He was the only person in that situation that wasn't aggressive and now he's dead. Race had absolutely nothing to do with him asking what's going on, because if you recall they weren't arresting him for cigarettes. And you need to accept the fact that every policeman not good and every cop doesn't go by protocol. And if for some reason race baiters were a problem in society it's only natural that people who say race isn't ever a problem is just as big as a problem. Btw the new thing to disregard any wrong doing as far as race is to always claim race baiters. It's like this recent d coord hire, some people said the coach was a problem some said that he wasn't.....Don't think anybody were defense baiters that's just how they felt. Also it's easy to call everything a myth you don't have to experience yourself. I think I'd be very closed minded to say a homosexual person don't go through unnecessary struggles because people with a homosexual preference are accepted in the military now. And I didn't get your first sentence that includes you home.

Bottomline.......regardless of past events, three cops have been killed in two days. Will anybody march or protest for them. From all indications, these men were good cops, good fathers and never in trouble. So if there isn't racism both ways what do you call it? Go back a few years to the Duke Lacrosse players Sharpton and Jackson ruined based on the false word of a young black girl. IMHO Sharpton is the biggest visible racist in America and has huge bully pulpit with MSNBC and the POTUS.......and all the time owing a ton of back taxes

Bigger than Limbaugh? I doubt it but yes you can pull that incident out that happened what three years ago. It was very similar to the scottsboro boys incident, except they spent their lives in jail. And I don't know if they were good cops or not because for whatever reason they don't have to be proven to be good men. I'm sure nobody will dig up the worse picture possible to judge them. I'm sorry that this happened to them though. And as far as anybody marching I don't know but I bet if they do nobody will be saying we should run over them, they won't be attacked, and when a few athletes acknowledge them they won't be called idiots. And I doubt anybody will post on social media don't care if they are dead if anybody has a problem I'll be at the movies with my gun ready to use my legal right to KILL you.

The GJ's decision is all I need. He can't be tried anymore on criminal charges so by definition he is innocent of any such charges.

Just like OJ Simpson. :-\

What about Eric Holder's DOJ, finding exactly NO civil rights for Brown had been violated, despite no lack for trying to find ANYTHING ?

First, I didn't know that any findings had been announced.

But from my understanding of the law, any violations would have to show deliberate intent from Wilson to use excessive force, which I don't think could possibly be proven. Besides, I personally don't think he deliberately killed Brown. I think he lost control and continued to fire at Brown after he really needed to. Exactly why, I don't know.

My problem with this is the DA facilitated the GJ no-bill verdict which is a perversion of the system. If he didn't want an indictment, why did he convene the GJ in the first place. This whole thing reeks of theater.

He's just venting his emotional spleen. Heck, race baiter is the nicest thing he's ever said about me. :rolleyes:

There's not a single sentence he can show from me that is race-baiting.

But if I am a "race-baiter" tigger, what would you call the cops who cruised through Chicago playing "Sweet Home Alabama" on their PA systems?

So it's OK to go back to Bush to place a lot of blame but calling out a past event involving Sharpton is a not revelant. I'm thru with this arguent because t's going nowhere and we are both wasting our time. Peace. Go watch the FB game.

So it's OK to go back to Bush to place a lot of blame but calling out a past event involving Sharpton is a not revelant. I'm thru with this arguent because t's going nowhere and we are both wasting our time. Peace. Go watch the FB game.

Can you please link to the inculpatory things he has said if you want to blame him for someone's death?

I don't know about that last but I don't think it's towards me. But I'll end my convo with I think all life is precious and I'm sorry hearing about anybody dying. The cops and g garner. They were all somebody's sons and I think they all had kids and families. Even if the cop had done something bad death is nothing to wish or shrug off for anyone

He's just venting his emotional spleen. Heck, race baiter is the nicest thing he's ever said about me. :rolleyes:/>

There's not a single sentence he can show from me that is race-baiting.

But if I am a "race-baiter" tigger, what would you call the cops who cruised through Chicago playing "Sweet Home Alabama" on their PA systems?

Uat fans...

Obama, Holder, Sharpton, DeBlasio and every other jackwagon like them is just as guilty ad if they had pulled the trigger themselves. NY Cops were assaulted with a hatchet in October. Nobody stepped up to condemn that. Even when they attempt to show respect for police, they still can't resist throwing in language that impugns the police

Cole. Brown had assaulted Wilson once already and was charging at him like a raging bull. Wilson did what he had to do.

This is a horrible tragedy. It's particularly disgusting that folks here are using the deaths of these two men to blame folks to their left. You respect no one, even in death. Human tragedies are used as props to strike out with hate. Many of you have been rendered soulless by blind hatred.

Wow, as someone with no dog in this fight, Tex, you just described how many on this board would describe you.

This is a horrible tragedy. It's particularly disgusting that folks here are using the deaths of these two men to blame folks to their left. You respect no one, even in death. Human tragedies are used as props to strike out with hate. Many of you have been rendered soulless by blind hatred.

Wow, as someone with no dog in this fight, Tex, you just described how many on this board would describe you.

Is that how you'd describe me ? Sounds like you're aligning with PT, CT and Raptor on this issue. I wouldn't have guessed that.

What a bunch of fake conservatives... What happened to personal responsibility?

Not trying to be contentious but, please elaborate.

Obama, Holder, Sharpton, DeBlasio and every other jackwagon like them is just as guilty ad if they had pulled the trigger themselves. NY Cops were assaulted with a hatchet in October. Nobody stepped up to condemn that. Even when they attempt to show respect for police, they still can't resist throwing in language that impugns the police

Cole. Brown had assaulted Wilson once already and was charging at him like a raging bull. Wilson did what he had to do.

Lol ok. But I wasn't talking about Brown that's what all you were talking about and it's idiotic to suggest garners death had anything to do with race baiting, unless you're saying the pd was mad and murdered the man because of what some people said. And if Sharpton and whoever is as guilty Limbaugh and the rest are too because they are the same people just opposite ends of the spectrum, one is no better than the other

No different if Garner was their father....

Here we go again. Garner would likely be alive but for the politicians who insist on getting every last penny of that precious tax money for one reason. He had been arrested many times before. He knew the drill. We've had liberals, black and white, telling the black community the white man is holding them back and the cops are racist, just waiting to gun them down. Black athletes run around in these idiotic I can't breathe shirts and doing the hands up don't shoot. Rapprs make lyrics advocating killing cops. All thrse people make fan the flames higher abd higher building up emotuons to a fever pitch. Someone foolish and stupid enough to fall for the bs goes out and does this and they act as though they are without cimplicity. I loved it when the NY police turned their backs to DeBlasio yesterday when he tried to act like he was shocked and appalled. He is one of the worst

And actually what about the guy who applied the choke hold having precious complaints? Does that not mean anything? That's a record. They way he smiled and waved at the camera when he was being taped AFTER knowing the man had died? You honestly don't have a problem with that? Because I'll tell you that has a much bigger impact on how I perceive society feels about me than some freaking rap music and Sharpton speaking.....And btw it's not just BLACK athletes having the problem and speaking out, maybe just maybe everybody don't have an agenda but concern some things are getting out of hand

Please correct me if I am wrong but, didn't Garner die in the ambulance? Wasn't this after the tape you reference of the officer smiling?

cole256....not disagreeing so much because I think we are in agreement on the big stage of things but

1. I don't think there was intent to kill Garner.

2 The evidence shows the cop killed Brown in self defense as Brown lunged for his gun.

Neither was outright executed in cold blood.

But then, no one has suggested that.

That is factually inaccurate. Many in the media intimated as much.

Is that how you'd describe me ? Sounds like you're aligning with PT, CT and Raptor on this issue. I wouldn't have guessed that.

Soulless partisan hack...Tex, you are a zombie in debate. You throw out talking points as fact. You attack the individual, not the position. When you do slip into a position debate, you often lose. You fail back to the same MO over and over. Once beaten or cornered you fail to the ole reliable "Tex Retreat Questions." You will ask a 1000 inane questions that you could not care to hear the answer to. You will fain non-comprehension about your opponent's stake and will then just keep asking questions until they tire of you. Rinse & Repeat ad nauseum.

I have changed greatly over the last 7 years. I admit i was a Conservative hack/drone/zombie. I am no more. I do not have to bludgeon anyone in a debate anymore. I question both sides fairly rudely these days. I concede that most opposition to Obama is based in racism. I admit it. I also plainly see that blaming cops for every single sin in the world is just crazy. Are there bad cops? Sure, but by and large they are a great bunch of people doing a very dangerous job. Do black folks get harassed? Sure, i will freely admit it. Is racial profiling bad? Yes. Is it a fact of life? Yes. I know cops, several cops. They will tell you to a man that their day would demonstrate to you that most crime is black on black and that is just a fact. if doing their job looks like racial profiling, maybe it just looks that way because they are good people just doing their jobs and dealing with the reality.

Dr King knew that the making of the black middle class was not going to happen overnite. We have come a long way, but we have a long way yet to go. We are also one of the most ethnically diverse countries in the world. We have problems, but we have made huge progress. But we still have many miles to go and hurdles to overcome.

Soulless partisan hack...Tex, you are a zombie in debate. You throw out talking points as fact. You attack the individual, not the position. When you do slip into a position debate, you often lose. You fail back to the same MO over and over. Once beaten or cornered you fail to the ole reliable "Tex Retreat Questions." You will ask a 1000 inane questions that you could not care to hear the answer to. You will fain non-comprehension about your opponent's stake and will then just keep asking questions until they tire of you. Rinse & Repeat ad nauseum.

I have changed greatly over the last 7 years. I admit i was a Conservative hack/drone/zombie. I am no more. I do not have to bludgeon anyone in a debate anymore. I question both sides fairly rudely these days. I concede that most opposition to Obama is based in racism. I admit it. I also plainly see that blaming cops for every single sin in the world is just crazy. Are there bad cops? Sure, but by and large they are a great bunch of people doing a very dangerous job. Do black folks get harassed? Sure, i will freely admit it. Is racial profiling bad? Yes. Is it a fact of life? Yes. I know cops, several cops. They will tell you to a man that their day would demonstrate to you that most crime is black on black and that is just a fact. if doing their job looks like racial profiling, maybe it just looks that way because they are good people just doing their jobs and dealing with the reality.

Dr King knew that the making of the black middle class was not going to happen overnite. We have come a long way, but we have a long way yet to go. We are also one of the most ethnically diverse countries in the world. We have problems, but we have made huge progress. But we still have many miles to go and hurdles to overcome.

You have changed a bit. I'll give you credit for that. Hardly as much as you think. Never thought you were soulless-- then or now. Your debate tactics are pretty intact as they have always been.

Here we go again. Garner would likely be alive but for the politicians who insist on getting every last penny of that precious tax money for one reason. He had been arrested many times before. He knew the drill. We've had liberals, black and white, telling the black community the white man is holding them back and the cops are racist, just waiting to gun them down. Black athletes run around in these idiotic I can't breathe shirts and doing the hands up don't shoot. Rapprs make lyrics advocating killing cops. All thrse people make fan the flames higher abd higher building up emotuons to a fever pitch. Someone foolish and stupid enough to fall for the bs goes out and does this and they act as though they are without cimplicity. I loved it when the NY police turned their backs to DeBlasio yesterday when he tried to act like he was shocked and appalled. He is one of the worst

And actually what about the guy who applied the choke hold having previous complaints? Does that not mean anything? That's a record. They way he smiled and waved at the camera when he was being taped AFTER knowing the man had died? You honestly don't have a problem with that? Because I'll tell you that has a much bigger impact on how I perceive society feels about me than some freaking rap music and Sharpton speaking.....And btw it's not just BLACK athletes having the problem and speaking out, maybe just maybe everybody don't have an agenda but concern some things are getting out of hand

Please correct me if I am wrong but, didn't Garner die in the ambulance? Wasn't this after the tape you reference of the officer smiling?

I was under the impression he died on the street while no officer offered CPR. But let's say he wasn't dead and you're a police officer would you do that or are you distraught that you had to injure a man? Wouldn't you think doing that could possibly escalate a situation with a crowd? Also remember they were told not to use choke holds and this guy had a previous record of abusive behavior and also if you watch the tape while garner is on the ground you see him stretching out and opening his hands giving up. And if a guy tells you he can't breathe you have 4 other fellow officers with you holding him in different areas wouldn't you take the club away from his throat and air path?

And actually what about the guy who applied the choke hold having precious complaints? Does that not mean anything? That's a record. They way he smiled and waved at the camera when he was being taped AFTER knowing the man had died? You honestly don't have a problem with that? Because I'll tell you that has a much bigger impact on how I perceive society feels about me than some freaking rap music and Sharpton speaking.....And btw it's not just BLACK athletes having the problem and speaking out, maybe just maybe everybody don't have an agenda but concern some things are getting out of hand

I was under the impression he died on the street while no officer offered CPR. But let's say he wasn't dead and you're a police officer would you do that or are you distraught that you had to injure a man? Wouldn't you think doing that could possibly escalate a situation with a crowd? Also remember they were told not to use come holds and this guy had a previous record of abusive behavior and also if you watch the tape while garner is on the ground you see him stretching out and opening his hands giving up. And if a guy tells you he can't breathe you have 4 other fellow officers with you holding him in different areas wouldn't you take the club away from his throat and air path?

What was the officer laughing or smiling about? What are you suggesting? Are you trying to tell me the officer is laughing because he killed Garner?

Archived