2 NYPD cops shot and killed

cooltigger21

Eric Gardner didnt deserve to die. Michael Brown didnt deserve to die. Police Officers Wenjian Liu and Rafael Ramos didnt deserve to die. Trying to pin this on anyone else but the murderer is idiotic.

micheal brown punched his own ticket, plain and simple. eric garner meant no harm to anyone but his persistence in breaking the law and his outright belligerence and resistance forced police to take him down and he died as a result. it is sad and unfortunate but he put himself there. the legal system worked as it should have in both cases. if we are to assume these cops died as a result of this legal system functionality, and the tension that has followed then there are plenty to blame and sharpton is near the top of that list.

I can see the wanting to blame Sharpton but what do you do with this feeling?

Where does Freedom of Speech fit into this?

• Replies 266
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Sorry guys, I was wrong about the idiot Sharpton. He was spewing his drivel in D.C. at the time of the New York march.

Can you quote something he said that qualifies as "drivel" in your mind?

I admitted that I was wrong.

Yeah, well the location is not important. I am interested in seeing what he's said that you consider drivel.

Eric Gardner didnt deserve to die. Michael Brown didnt deserve to die. Police Officers Wenjian Liu and Rafael Ramos didnt deserve to die. Trying to pin this on anyone else but the murderer is idiotic.

micheal brown punched his own ticket, plain and simple. eric garner meant no harm to anyone but his persistence in breaking the law and his outright belligerence and resistance forced police to take him down and he died as a result. it is sad and unfortunate but he put himself there. the legal system worked as it should have in both cases. if we are to assume these cops died as a result of this legal system functionality, and the tension that has followed then there are plenty to blame and sharpton is near the top of that list.

Sharpton and the people calling for this "no justice no peace" bullshi__, are free of any legal blame. thus freedom of speech is thriving and well. At some point you have to accept that the people you are stirring up have that fringe element and this is going to go too far. all this for a couple of criminals, one violent, and one too stubborn to surrender to arrest for his 9th offense of the law. there is a very skewed view of what justice actually is.

Sharpton and the people calling for this "no justice no peace" bullshi__, are free of any legal blame. thus freedom of speech is thriving and well. At some point you have to accept that the people you are stirring up have that fringe element and this is going to go too far. all this for a couple of criminals, one violent, and one too stubborn to surrender to arrest for his 9th offense of the law. there is a very skewed view of what justice actually is.

I think that ever time I listen to conservative talk radio.

i dont disagree. i am surprised you listen to conservative talk radio. are you a Rush fan? LOL

I emphatically stated more than once that those promoting this racist false narrative were self-serving and doing all Americans an injustice. Unfortunately, many bought into the narrative, some here as well, and look where it lead. Sharpton, Jackson, MSNBC and many MSM outlets pitched this narrative and played a role. This outcome was predictable. Sad day when political motives outweigh justice. May God bless the families.

I don't praise taking of (presumably) innocent life- ever. Aside from moral aversions, this is 100% counterproductive to the movement to make the police accountable when they misbehave, and only results in an arms race of sorts, with both sides continuing to escalate. However, I'm not at all shocked that this happened, and expect it won't be the last. Anyone who is shocked isn't paying attention.

I knew our liberal brethren would be on here trying their best. I make no apologies for what I said. There are idiots out there that will hear what people like Sharpton, Obama and Holder say and take it to heart and act on it. Every last one of them should be indicted for inciting a riot. You can't go around and fan the flames the way these three have and not expect something like this to happen.

Yeah we are about as fakey as a good sailor wannabee whose ego overwhelms him.

I'm off to church. Will be praying for the cop's families.

Homer you're as bad as the three race baiters That was nice deflection though. You have been trying your best to get Darren Wilson hung ever since the grand jury decision. You accuse police of racism and all but accuse them of targeting blacks to kill. It's the same with our intelligence officers and calling them torturers. I find it very telling that the things uttered by the nutcases in this world mirror liberal Democrats talking points.

I stand by your side ct.

I kept wishing WarTim would have told some of them to NIP it :big:/>

A good Nip will not be wasted on those of their ilk...

i dont disagree. i am surprised you listen to conservative talk radio. are you a Rush fan? LOL

I find it rather fascinating. And disturbing.

Regardless, the stuff you hear from them every day for hours is far worse than anything I have heard from Sharpton.

I find it rather fascinating. And disturbing.

Regardless, the stuff you hear from them every day for hours is far worse than anything I have heard from Sharpton.

Really? So YOU listen to Rush' (how else would you know?)...

Homer you're as bad as the three race baiters That was nice deflection though. You have been trying your best to get Darren Wilson hung ever since the grand jury decision. You accuse police of racism and all but accuse them of targeting blacks to kill. It's the same with our intelligence officers and calling them torturers. I find it very telling that the things uttered by the nutcases in this world mirror liberal Democrats talking points.

Please provide an example of me calling the police racists. You are an unhinged Liar.

Really? So YOU listen to Rush' (how else would you know?)...

He's said many times in the past that he listens to "conservative" talk radio.

This whole thread is a prime example of what a bunch of irrational crazies we have on this forum. They take a tragic act of terrorism and use it to do nothing but vent their warped views. It's an orgy of emotionalism and its pathetic if not disgusting.

Yeah we are about as fakey as a good sailor wannabee whose ego overwhelms him.

I'm off to church. Will be praying for the cop's families.

Don't forget our servicemen in your prayers. (Well at least the ones who agree with you) :-\

A son speaks out. I wonder if some here would feel/speak differently if one of these cops was their father.

http://xfinity.comcast.net/video/son-of-slain-police-officer-eulogizes-father-on-facebook/375647811996/Comcast/Today_in_Video?cid=hero_sf_TIV

A son speaks out. I wonder if some here would feel/speak differently if one of these cops was their father.

http://xfinity.comcast.net/video/son-of-slain-police-officer-eulogizes-father-on-facebook/375647811996/Comcast/Today_in_Video?cid=hero_sf_TIV

No. They can't let human emotions get in the way of leftist agenda.......

cole256.......true but these cops didn't have a record. Garner did and was breaking the law at the time of his death as was Brown. And neither cop was resisting the actions of someone like Garner and Brown were.

Archived