2 NYPD cops shot and killed

cooltigger21

No different if Garner was their father....

Here we go again. Garner would likely be alive but for the politicians who insist on getting every last penny of that precious tax money for one reason. He had been arrested many times before. He knew the drill. We've had liberals, black and white, telling the black community the white man is holding them back and the cops are racist, just waiting to gun them down. Black athletes run around in these idiotic I can't breathe shirts and doing the hands up don't shoot. Rapprs make lyrics advocating killing cops. All thrse people make fan the flames higher abd higher building up emotuons to a fever pitch. Someone foolish and stupid enough to fall for the bs goes out and does this and they act as though they are without cimplicity. I loved it when the NY police turned their backs to DeBlasio yesterday when he tried to act like he was shocked and appalled. He is one of the worst

• Replies 266
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Having a record is no indictment on living and dying. Selling a cigarette is definitely no justification. You tell me does a man with no record is more deserving than a guy who sold a cigarette, had a speeding ticket, or Jay walked I can't say I'm going to feel in my heart the guy selling a cigarette is a worse person. I agree killing policemen is bad but it's not worse than killing an unarmed man.

Having a record is no indictment on living and dying. Selling a cigarette is definitely no justification. You tell me does a man with no record is more deserving than a guy who sold a cigarette, had a speeding ticket, or Jay walked I can't say I'm going to feel in my heart the guy selling a cigarette is a worse person. I agree killing policemen is bad but it's not worse than killing an unarmed man.

Not only that, but we're talking about how his kids are supposed to feel about it. According to Tigger, those kids have no right to feel the same loss of their father as the cops kids.

Perhaps that's part of the problem.

Here we go again. Garner would likely be alive but for the politicians who insist on getting every last penny of that precious tax money for one reason. He had been arrested many times before. He knew the drill. We've had liberals, black and white, telling the black community the white man is holding them back and the cops are racist, just waiting to gun them down. Black athletes run around in these idiotic I can't breathe shirts and doing the hands up don't shoot. Rapprs make lyrics advocating killing cops. All thrse people make fan the flames higher abd higher building up emotuons to a fever pitch. Someone foolish and stupid enough to fall for the bs goes out and does this and they act as though they are without cimplicity. I loved it when the NY police turned their backs to DeBlasio yesterday when he tried to act like he was shocked and appalled. He is one of the worst

I don't even know what you're saying but yes athletes have a right and actually a duty to their community. I really don't care if he didn't react the way they didn't want him to unless he tried to hurt one of them there was no need for that. All they knew he could be mentally challenged, talk to him. What logic is if I'm scared for my life and for whatever reason I don't do what an officer says means I should get my a$$ kicked? If he showed aggression or tried to run that's another thing

cole256....not disagreeing so much because I think we are in agreement on the big stage of things but

1. I don't think there was intent to kill Garner.

2 The evidence shows the cop killed Brown in self defense as Brown lunged for his gun.

Neither was outright executed in cold blood.

Having a record is no indictment on living and dying. Selling a cigarette is definitely no justification. You tell me does a man with no record is more deserving than a guy who sold a cigarette, had a speeding ticket, or Jay walked I can't say I'm going to feel in my heart the guy selling a cigarette is a better person. I agree killing policemen is bad but it's not worse than killing an unarmed man.

The cops, I'm sure, would much rather not bother with such things as guys selling loose cigarettes but the PTB in NY just can't live without that last penny of tax money so they send the cops out to arrest these people. His death was unfortunate but this was execution brought about because all these race baiters ran around accusing them of racism and hunting down blacks. We're headed toward anarchy because at some point the police are going to decide it isn't worth it and say the hell with it and leave society to its own devices.

And actually what about the guy who applied the choke hold having precious complaints? Does that not mean anything? That's a record. They way he smiled and waved at the camera when he was being taped AFTER knowing the man had died? You honestly don't have a problem with that? Because I'll tell you that has a much bigger impact on how I perceive society feels about me than some freaking rap music and Sharpton speaking.....And btw it's not just BLACK athletes having the problem and speaking out, maybe just maybe everybody don't have an agenda but concern some things are getting out of hand

Having a record is no indictment on living and dying. Selling a cigarette is definitely no justification. You tell me does a man with no record is more deserving than a guy who sold a cigarette, had a speeding ticket, or Jay walked I can't say I'm going to feel in my heart the guy selling a cigarette is a better person. I agree killing policemen is bad but it's not worse than killing an unarmed man.

The cops, I'm sure, would much rather not bother with such things as guys selling loose cigarettes but the PTB in NY just can't live without that last penny of tax money so they send the cops out to arrest these people. His death was unfortunate but this was execution brought about because all these race baiters ran around accusing them of racism and hunting down blacks. We're headed toward anarchy because at some point the police are going to decide it isn't worth it and say the hell with it and leave society to its own devices.

CT's message-- taxes kill.

cole256....not disagreeing so much because I think we are in agreement on the big stage of things but

2 The evidence shows the cop killed Brown in self defense as Brown lunged for his gun.

But then, no one has suggested that.

I don't really speak on Brown because it's basically he say she say. Something very wrong could have happened to Brown but I'm not naive enough to not know it very well could have been him causing that unfortunate situation

CT's message-- taxes kill.

Plus, an all powerful police force is necessary to prevent anarchy. :-\

Wait a minute, I may have misread and I certainly don't won't to put words in your mouth but did you say or mean the Garner situation happened because of race baiters?

cole256.....The grand jury didn't think it was he said she said in Brown's case. The judicial process took it's course and the verdict is in.

I don't know where the investigative process is with the Garner case but as far as I know no charges have been made.

As far as the anarchy stuff I really wouldn't want that but to be honest I would prefer if I'm at war to have an equal opportunity as opposed to having subject myself to the rules of someone who may or may not kill me interpreted possibly by how quickly I do what they say as opposed to if I'm an actual threat or not

cole256.....The grand jury didn't think it was he said she said in Brown's case. The judicial process took it's course and the verdict is in.

Ok, but it was a dead man cleared of charges that happened 70 years ago....but like I said I don't speak on it or place blame because I don't know. I watched Garner get killed though

I don't know where the investigative process is with the Garner case but as far as I know no charges have been made.

A grand jury doesn't prove innocence , it just decides if there is evidence to indict.

cole256....agreed but if you are at war time doesn't always allow for people to stop and think about what the BEST thing to do is. But peace brother my wife is calling me to lunch and I think I know what the best decision is :big:

TexT.....he is innocent until proven guilty right? Will he ever be found guilty if the GJ doesn't indict unless it for civil charges for violating civil rights or some such BS?

cole256....agreed but if you are at war time doesn't always allow for people to stop and think about what the BEST thing to do is. But peace brother my wife is calling me to lunch and I think I know what the best decision is :big:

So the cops are at "war" with us? Maybe that's part of the problem.

TexT.....he is innocent until proven guilty right? Will he ever be found guilty if the GJ doesn't indict unless it for civil charges for violating civil rights or some such BS?

So, do you consider your own civil rights "some such BS"?

No, but we presume innocence unless proven guilty. Cole simply said we can't know for certain what happened .

TexT....we know just as certain as we do in say the O.J. Simpson case. You are swallowing camels and choking on gnats.

I'm claiming we don't really know. You're the one claiming certainty that supports your biases. It doesn't exist.

Archived