2 NYPD cops shot and killed

cooltigger21

• Replies 266
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I don't know what he's smiling about but he certainly smiled and waved. You're part of a crew and for whatever reason a man you wanted to take in is dead what good explanation do you have for smiling and waving at a camera at a time when everybody is screaming oh my God I think he's dead?

This is a horrible tragedy. It's particularly disgusting that folks here are using the deaths of these two men to blame folks to their left. You respect no one, even in death. Human tragedies are used as props to strike out with hate. Many of you have been rendered soulless by blind hatred.

Wow, as someone with no dog in this fight, Tex, you just described how many on this board would describe you.

Is that how you'd describe me ? Sounds like you're aligning with PT, CT and Raptor on this issue. I wouldn't have guessed that.

Soulless partisan hack...Tex, you are a zombie in debate. You throw out talking points as fact. You attack the individual, not the position. When you do slip into a position debate, you often lose. You fail back to the same MO over and over. Once beaten or cornered you fail to the ole reliable "Tex Retreat Questions." You will ask a 1000 inane questions that you could not care to hear the answer to. You will fain non-comprehension about your opponent's stake and will then just keep asking questions until they tire of you. Rinse & Repeat ad nauseum.

I have changed greatly over the last 7 years. I admit i was a Conservative hack/drone/zombie. I am no more. I do not have to bludgeon anyone in a debate anymore. I question both sides fairly rudely these days. I concede that most opposition to Obama is based in racism. I admit it. I also plainly see that blaming cops for every single sin in the world is just crazy. Are there bad cops? Sure, but by and large they are a great bunch of people doing a very dangerous job. Do black folks get harassed? Sure, i will freely admit it. Is racial profiling bad? Yes. Is it a fact of life? Yes. I know cops, several cops. They will tell you to a man that their day would demonstrate to you that most crime is black on black and that is just a fact. if doing their job looks like racial profiling, maybe it just looks that way because they are good people just doing their jobs and dealing with the reality.

Dr King knew that the making of the black middle class was not going to happen overnite. We have come a long way, but we have a long way yet to go. We are also one of the most ethnically diverse countries in the world. We have problems, but we have made huge progress. But we still have many miles to go and hurdles to overcome.

Tex, you are a zombie in debate. You throw out talking points as fact. You attack the individual, not the position. When you do slip into a position debate, you often lose. You fail back to the same MO over and over. Once beaten or cornered you fail to the ole reliable "Tex Retreat Questions." You will ask a 1000 inane questions that you could not care to hear the answer to. You will fain non-comprehension about your opponent's stake and will then just keep asking questions until they tire of you. Rinse & Repeat ad nauseum.

There is a posse of perpetrator's with an identical MO. They are absorbed in their self promoted intellect and cannot admit defeat. I must admit, I typically categorize it as comedy relief and move on. It is comical when challenged with factual evidence they simply run and hide. Admittedly, I could press them but, I do not care to damage their respective self-worth on the forum.

Navy boy, I'm going to explain this one more time although I don't know why I bother. You love Obama despite the fact that he despises you as a member of the military.

There are some disturbed people in this world. People have been lynched as a result of someone fanning the hot flames of hatred. These low information people hear all this talk of cops targeting blacks constantly. The news media portrays it as such. High profile people like athletes propagate the lie of hands up don't shoot. They have had this bs drummed into their heads since birth.

An incident like Michael Brown occurs and emotions run high. Instead of cooling those emotions, people like Obama. Holder and Sharpton fsn the flames even higher. An idiot like this guy yesterday hears and sees all this and he just sits there seething until he finally goes over the edge.

Yes he is responsible for what he did. May God have mercy on his soul. At the same time the ones who indoctrinated him and egged him on bear responsibility too. They didn't pull the trigger but they set it all in motion.

I don't know what he's smiling about but he certainly smiled and waved. You're part of a crew and for whatever reason a man you wanted to take in is dead what good explanation do you have for smiling and waving at a camera at a time when everybody is screaming oh my God I think he's dead?

Your argument certainly sounds as if you do. I'm sorry cole but, you are echoing an MSNBC talking point. Garner was not pronounced dead until later in the ambulance.

TexT.....I will thank you. You must be tired, I think you have been on here all day. Must be a boring life.

You spend each day here, so I'll defer to your greater expertise on this one subject.

Your argument certainly sounds as if you do. I'm sorry cole but, you are echoing an MSNBC talking point. Garner was not pronounced dead until later in the ambulance.

Which is why I said what if he was does that change a damn thing?

Navy boy, I'm going to explain this one more time although I don't know why I bother. You love Obama despite the fact that he despises you as a member of the military.

There are some disturbed people in this world. People have been lynched as a result of someone fanning the hot flames of hatred. These low information people hear all this talk of cops targeting blacks constantly. The news media portrays it as such. High profile people like athletes propagate the lie of hands up don't shoot. They have had this bs drummed into their heads since birth.

An incident like Michael Brown occurs and emotions run high. Instead of cooling those emotions, people like Obama. Holder and Sharpton fsn the flames even higher. An idiot like this guy yesterday hears and sees all this and he just sits there seething until he finally goes over the edge.

Yes he is responsible for what he did. May God have mercy on his soul. At the same time the ones who indoctrinated him and egged him on bear responsibility too. They didn't pull the trigger but they set it all in motion.

All of this is a made up opinion. I'm a living testament to that. You can just as easily say he reacted because he didn't feel like he had a voice. People go to extremes on both sides

Which is why I said what if he was does that change a damn thing?

Possibly. In the officers mind, did he do anything wrong?

Now you're trying to change and go off base. I'm saying let's say he yes they felt like he did something wrong let's say everything happened the way it did. Now let's say it was your son. How do you feel when you watch the video the guy who kept the choke hold on your son while three other men had him subdued get up smile at the camera and waves while your son is unresponsive. If you don't want to say son, brother, father, cousin, friend.

The fact that you people try to justify this makes you think I'm supposed to walk around this society feeling equal? Not being afraid what can happen everyday? I'm 6'2" maybe 6'3" I weigh 245. I was pulled over the night before last for no reason and was scared out of my mind. I found myself stuttering. I've never been arrested for anything in my life. I can imagine being surrounded by 4 policemen and one jump me from behind not being in a sound mind and not reacting calmly

Now you're trying to change and go off base. I'm saying let's say he yes they felt like he did something wrong let's say everything happened the way it did. Now let's say it was your son. How do you feel when you watch the video the guy who kept the choke hold on your son while three other men had him subdued get up smile at the camera and waves while your son is unresponsive. If you don't want to say son, brother, father, cousin, friend.

The fact that you people try to justify this makes you think I'm supposed to walk around this society feeling equal? Not being afraid what can happen everyday? I'm 6'2" maybe 6'3" I weigh 245. I was pulled over the night before last for no reason and was scared out of my mind. I found myself stuttering. I've never been arrested for anything in my life. I can imagine being surrounded by 4 policemen and one jump me from behind not being in a sound mind and not reacting calmly

A little history cole as you seem new to the poly forum. I've stated from the outset I felt both the Brown and Garner incidents could have and should have been avoided.

Now, I'm not going off base on anything cole. You made the case of the officer smiling, laughing, whatever. You simply copied an MSNBC talking point I completely disagree with. Regardless, you need all facts before making said case. You don't have them.

I have no clue what you are saying in your last paragraph. I do know I am not "you people."

I don't know anything about msnbc but tell me what I'm wrong about with him waving and smiling since I did watch it

Look, I don't know the officers heart. I just have a hard time believing he was laughing, smiling and waiving because he killed Garner. Especially given the fact that the EMT told the officers he was breathing. Since you viewed the video, I feel certain you saw that aspect as well.

I don't know anything about msnbc but tell me what I'm wrong about with him waving and smiling since I did watch it

Look, I don't know the officers heart. I just have a hard time believing he was laughing, smiling and waiving because he killed Garner. Especially given the fact that the EMT told the officers he was breathing. Since you viewed the video, I feel certain you saw that aspect as well.

Well he definitely did it. Made me so angry I couldn't see straight. And in that particular situation I can't come up with any logical scenario why he would do it but I guess I'll say I don't know his heart either, but I'm sure these classes take some type of classes or something dealing with situations with many people that are angry. That could have easily started a riot then many would be on here calling the people animals or whatnot when actually he should be held accountable. This situation we just happened to have video from two different people. Also if you watch the video you see how not only blacks were distraught but actually whites were as well because something in your heart doesn't sit right if you actually watch someone murdered for no reason. This wasn't justa story you read, ppeople watched this and that's why you have teams filled with black guys from the inner cities and volleyball and basketball teams filled with white girls as well speaking out

Ok this is now the third time I'm going to ask. Show me proof where he despises the military. If you cant provide proof then STFU. I am a conservative, I have voted REPUBLICAN since I graduated from High School. I am however not a Radical like you and I let my vast life experiences guide my thinking.

This was a mentally disturbed murderer who just got done shooting his girlfriend (who is black). The responsibility for this killing is on him and him alone. As a conservative, I believe in personal responsibility.

Archived