***12/28/14 Updates - Bowl Prep Continues***

RunInRed

OC Rhett Lashlee

@PMARSHONAU via YouTube

D'haquille Williams practiced today. His status for the Outback Bowl will be addressed tomorrow morning by Gus Malzahn.

@JamesCrepea

"We want to finish this thing right," says Auburn offensive coordinator Rhett Lashlee. Says Outback Bowl practice has been positive.

@AUGoldMine

Charlie Harbison

@PMARSHONAU via YouTube

Muschamp has not discussed the possibility of staying at Auburn with interim defensive coordinator Charlie Harbison, the safeties coach who is calling the Tigers' defense in the Outback Bowl.

"No, I have not (talked with Muschamp)," Harbison said. "At this point, I'm still part of the team, just getting these guys ready for the bowl game, trying to be the best we can be."

http://www.al.com/au...ison_hasnt.html

No, I have not (talked with Muschamp)," Harbison said. "At this point, I'm still part of the team, just getting these guys ready for the bowl game, trying to be the best we can be."

He gone?

Doesn't sound too confident that he's staying.

No, I have not (talked with Muschamp)," Harbison said. "At this point, I'm still part of the team, just getting these guys ready for the bowl game, trying to be the best we can be."

He gone?

Why would you turn your defense over to a guy that you were getting ready to fire? I think Coach Cheese will do a a good job with our D in this game.

He gone?

Why would you turn your defense over to a guy that you were getting ready to fire? I think Coach Cheese will do a a good job with our D in this game.

Who else would do it?

He gone?

Lack of options

This whole thread is confusing.

Archived