Outback Bowl - Busch Gardens Team Event

RunInRed

Post practice grub with our famous fresh tenders! Good luck in the #OutbackBowl, @FootballAU!

B6DRxZFIMAA1Lhf.jpg

B6DRxZVIQAAonYD.jpg

@PDQFreshFoods

B6DiHXPIIAADWcv.jpg

via @VisitTampaBay

Giraffe at Busch Gardens

B6DNrRBIQAMbR_P.jpg

@ITATJason

Here are @Jonathan_Jones2, @KeyStat45 & @JohnathanFord23 attempting to lure over some giraffes to no avail.

B6DRUW-IUAIq_at.jpg

Looks like @Jonathan_Jones2 got to feed the baby giraffe (far right) at @BuschGardens_FL.

B6DXPNxCMAEg9_q.jpg

.@Jonathan_Jones2 to teammates just prior to going on #FalconsFury, tallest freestanding drop tower in US: "Just tell my momma I love her."

@AUBlog

10899457_608204939308749_600888425_n.jpg

Florida is beautiful I'm moving here soon

@JustinGarrett26

10899030_767731979985534_1491259740_n.jpg

.@FootballAU players take their turn on Falcon's Fury at @BuschGardens during @OutbackBowl Week! #FootballInParadise

B6Ds_IjIQAAkVbm.jpg

@VisitTampaBay

B6Dn3pvIMAENK10.jpg

via @melissaykim

2kGI6Ni.jpg

via Zachary Bland

VIDEO: http://instagram.com/p/xNP-HlRIWB/

Enjoying my last few days with my Bros @nmarshall_14 @sammiecoates it's been a good journey I wish yall the best on the next level son just know we gone hold it down for yall next year love yall boys foolie #WDE#TNT #EDD #NewYear #SeniorYear #2015 #OurYear

10864680_646247708831057_608571830_n.jpg

http://instagram.com/ohhkillem_one

Man, and I had to work today :(/>

Jeff Whitaker is the man - I have so much respect for that guy.

Dude, you shouldn't be working at all this week! :).

Good stuff red. Florida is beautiful but I don't want to live there.

Your nuts no state taxes and warm year round golf and more golf. What;s not to like unless your scare of a little humidity

Your nuts no state taxes and warm year round golf and more golf. What;s not to like unless your scare of a little humidity

A little humidity? I'm from Alabama and that area in summer is HUMID. Period. But it is pretty, and perfect in winter.

What about Floridiots! They are on all the roads! ?

Yah but from the looks of that one pic, there are some big azz lizards down there.

I like the different seasons. I don't want 80 degrees in January. if get all the humidity I want from may-September. I actually would love to live out in the Rocky Mountains.

I like the different seasons. I don't want 80 degrees in January. if get all the humidity I want from may-September. I actually would love to live out in the Rocky Mountains.

After our first summer in the Rockies this year, I don't care if I never make it back to the south for the summer for any reason.

It is cold though. Tomorrow the high is 5 where we live. However, it's a different kind of cold than you get in the south. 5 in the Colorado is tolerable with a pair of long underwear and a decent jacket.

I lived in Orlando for a few years. I miss that area. Central Florida is a nice place to live. No state tax and gorgeous weather. You can wear sandals around town for 99.9% of the year. Ofcourse I despise cold weather. I came back to South Alabama for a girl and family... WTF was I thinking?!?!

After our first summer in the Rockies this year, I don't care if I never make it back to the south for the summer for any reason.

It is cold though. Tomorrow the high is 5 where we live. However, it's a different kind of cold than you get in the south. 5 in the Colorado is tolerable with a pair of long underwear and a decent jacket.

And it's not practically flat....(dude), gravity sports rule.

I used to like the beach until after Hurricane Frederick tore down all of the nice mom & pop motels all along Gulf Shores. All of the condos along most of the gulf coast from Florida to Gulf Shores turned a beautiful thing into a condo ghetto. What would have been nice would have been for all of the gulf coast from Gulf Shores to Panama Beach into a national park with no hotel, motel, and condo any closer than 1/4 mile from the beach.

I know this will never happen, but just a thought. I love the mountains 1000 times better than any beach. My last trip to the beach was in 1991. Give me my 3050 feet above sea level mountain-side castle!

the beer is too weak.

Archived