***Outback Bowl - Game Thread***

RunInRed

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Gus inst very smart sometimes.

Could've had the ball back with around 40 seconds left.

Now we'll get the ball with 10 seconds left..

And what happens when they happen to get the 3rd down?

I know we have been bad at 3rd and long but I dont think they wouldve gotten 3rd and 29

Guest jojo1515

If cheese is calling the D, I take back what I said about him at the start. The D is looking better than any time since the LSU game

I know we have been bad at 3rd and long but I dont think they wouldve gotten 3rd and 29

Its not probable but i saw it watching a game this bowl season off a screen

I see CWM's hand already in this defense. Bend a bit, but you dare not break. Fun to watch, but can get a tad nervous here and there. The D-line will be the area of serious work in the spring. I see this actually turning into a team strength once CWM starts his master plan to future NCs. Gotta love it my friends!

Is it just me, or does it seem the announcers are very biased to Wisconsin. It is like everything we do well, is a mistake and no credit is given to us.

If cheese is calling the D, I take back what I said about him at the start. The D is looking better than any time since the LSU game

At times they have, but Whisky isn't great at executing the forward pass. Gordon has had too many yards.

At times they have, but Whisky isn't great at executing the forward pass. Gordon has had too many yards.

Gordon is going to get his. Just got to make him earn it.

these announcers are ignorant!

Millen is an idiot. I'd rather have that woman who does B1G games calling this.

It almost sounds as if we are playing @ Wisconsin.

I can turn them off but the no calls on the Wis. o-line are just too much!

Waiting on Backflip video

Was a LB, not DL. This team might have the most Dline pressure I've ever seen without getting sacks.

I just wanna see the flip video lol.

You call a Timeout to take a knee? Really?

Force a punt see what happens. Cant take them with you and not stupid considering they almost had a Pick six before

We didnt bring a block and they knew quan wouldnt get an opportunity with the field position so i dont get the call. I was hoping for a shot deep to sammie one time but oh well. If its picked deep then no harm no foul. IDK im just missing Gus being aggressive. I personally think he's going to have to take this off season o evaluate what he does, he tries to be fancy, he gets away from whats working and stays away from it, and hes extremely hard headed.

Gordon is going to get his. Just got to make him earn it.

CWM is more involved than most think.

Its not probable but i saw it watching a game this bowl season off a screen

I dont have near as big a problem with not calling the TO there as much as I have with calling the TO after 3rd down and then taking a knee

Archived