***Outback Bowl - Game Thread***

RunInRed

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Is Shon Coleman draft eligible too? please?

please

Shut up.

Yeah that's gonna work, might as well keep that to yourself

leave the players alone

The veterans earned this trip. They deserve to play. They have been through a lot in the last 4 years.

These guys calling the game are blatantly anti-SEC/AU. It's like they aren't even trying to hide it.

??? so because they're seniors... they get to muck it up for the rest????

don't buy it myself... time for someone who can throw a short pass and open the game up... the lack is killing (again)

You are ridiculous. It's the first quarter. You have NO IDEA what will happen in this game. These hard working Seniors got AU to this game and YES they EARNED the right to play. This trip and this game is a reward for all that they have endured this season. Just because you don't get it doesn't give you the right to call out these kids. They don't deserve that either.

opinions... take you're and mine... and one will be right

but as of now.... they a both just blooming opinions

Nice drive, well executed, Nick did a good job in reads and passing. That looked like the Auburn offense.

TOUCHDOWN Auburn

PS- Can we PLEASE, just once, not argue on this thread today. If all you want to do is argue then maybe you should consider leaving the thread. Thanks from an "cougholdercough" Auburn Alum.

Guest jojo1515

The veterans earned this trip. They deserve to play. They have been through a lot in the last 4 years.

These guys calling the game are blatantly anti-SEC/AU. It's like they aren't even trying to hide it.

??? so because they're seniors... they get to muck it up for the rest????

don't buy it myself... time for someone who can throw a short pass and open the game up... the lack is killing (again)

You are ridiculous. It's the first quarter. You have NO IDEA what will happen in this game. These hard working Seniors got AU to this game and YES they EARNED the right to play. This trip and this game is a reward for all that they have endured this season. Just because you don't get it doesn't give you the right to call out these kids. They don't deserve that either.

opinions... take you're and mine... and one will be right

but as of now.... they a both just blooming opinions

I vote FHeal gets a 24 hour break if this player bashing continues

Archived