2016 3* DT Quinnen Williams (Bama commit)

TIGGR82

What did I miss?

"someone" is being an @$$ hat again.... "someone else" is calling him out on it. I think i have read this thread before.... just a different "someone else" this time.

• Replies 343
  • Created
  • Last Reply

What did I miss?

"someone" is being an @$$ hat again.... "someone else" is calling him out on it. I think i have read this thread before.... just a different "someone else" this time.

metafour has very good info along with facts and opinions that are typically accurate and is not into kool-aid drinking or being an orange and blue lemming while holding hands and lighting candles. metafour does need sensitivity training though for those on this and the other boards he posts on who can't handle the truth or can't believe someone would actually post something negative about AU athletics.

wde

Let me say this, while on the outside things look bad for DL recruiting, on the inside staff isn't near as worried. People like to make a ruckus and blame Garner for all of our troubles. DL recruiting is going to be fine. We lead for a good crop of talent who meet our needs and fit the system. We've made of ground with DBrown, Marlon Davidson might as well be committed, Tony Clayton is ours. We lead for Michail Carter and Antwaun Jackson should of already committed by this point. David Marshall will eventually be an auburn tiger. I also think we'll land a DL recruit from way outside our region. All in all relax. I can't say this enough. Sorry for the long post, I've been gone in Colombia for the last week and couldn't post.

What's the news

Nothing new since the decommit . Still likely to be in Bama's class & the door for him to be in AU's class is closing if not already closed.

We lead for Michail Carter

We may get him but I have not seen where we lead yet. If we get him then it looks as of now it would be to UGA not having room & I'm fine with that.

We may get him but I have not seen where we lead yet. If we get him then it looks as of now it would be to UGA not having room & I'm fine with that.

I'll take it regardless.

I'll take it regardless.

Looks like I spoke to soon. It may actually be an AU-Bama battle.

I'll take it regardless.

Looks like a spoke to soon. It may actual be an AU-Bama battle.

;)

What did I miss?

metafour has very good info along with facts and opinions that are typically accurate and is not into kool-aid drinking or being an orange and blue lemming while holding hands and lighting candles. metafour does need sensitivity training though for those on this and the other boards he posts on who can't handle the truth or can't believe someone would actually post something negative about AU athletics.

wde

You can't possibly believe all that.

WDE!

What did I miss?

wde

Wonderful, except that had nothing to do with it. Fortunately they deleted his posts or you would know that.

and now you've apparently taken the position that anything less a first round draft pick is failure as a coach.

Yup, thats exactly what I said.

What did I miss?

Not much, just got back from banned camp.

I leave for one week and all hell breaks loose while I'm gone? Geez guys I thought we were better then that.

What did I miss?

wde

WDE!

I would not post it if I did not. What is wrong with it?

What did I miss?

wde

Wonderful, except that had nothing to do with it. Fortunately they deleted his posts or you would know that.

OK, then clue me in. What did I miss?

What did I miss?

wde

You missed enough that you should pick another thread to post in.

What did I miss?

wde

You missed enough that you should pick another thread to post in.

Then PM me and tell me what I missed.

iron-man-jericho-o.gif

Again, clue me in, what did I miss. You can PM me.

FWIW, I read metafour's deleted post. I don't personally know if he was accurate in the deleted post regarding the subject matter, I don't really care. His opinion regarding the RG's performance as a coach (since he has been one) and as a recruiter (since he has been at AU) is accurate. What is funny is that metafour thinks more highly of RG as an on the field coach than I do.

wde

What did I miss?

wde

WDE!

I do

Drop the rumor mill stuff.

I agree. What is your opinion of RG's coaching (throughout his career) and his recruiting (since he has been on our staff)? Thanks

What did I miss?

wde

WDE!

I would not post it if I did not. What is wrong with it?

Well, for starters, your blanket assumption about why folks don't appreciate abrasive, argumentative posters is way off base.

There's more, but I had much rather discuss Williams than a fellow poster.

WDE!

Archived