2016 3* DT Quinnen Williams (Bama commit)

TIGGR82

What did I miss?

"someone" is being an @$$ hat again.... "someone else" is calling him out on it. I think i have read this thread before.... just a different "someone else" this time.

metafour has very good info along with facts and opinions that are typically accurate and is not into kool-aid drinking or being an orange and blue lemming while holding hands and lighting candles. metafour does need sensitivity training though for those on this and the other boards he posts on who can't handle the truth or can't believe someone would actually post something negative about AU athletics.

wde

You can't possibly believe all that.

WDE!

I do

All of it? You believe he needs sensitivity training?

WDE!

• Replies 343
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I feel as though we're getting back to the way the website was in December before Muschamp got hired. Too much negativity and unnecessary jabs at people. Get happy people. Auburn football is about to go into a golden age.

As much as I liked this kid when he committed, I doubt we hear much about AU with him from here on.

Marshall's situation is slightly different in that his family is on board with AU. We don't have to worry about nefarious goings on there.

Better?

I feel as though we're getting back to the way the website was in December before Muschamp got hired. Too much negativity and unnecessary jabs at people. Get happy people. Auburn football is about to go into a golden age.

^^^^^^^^ THIS ^^^^^^

Maybe but a lot of it is it's the slowest time of the year especially for recruiting and people are bored. imo

Maybe but a lot of it is it's the slowest time of the year especially for recruiting and people are bored. imo

^^^ 100% This ^^^

I could start posting some selfies, in a Speedo, following my workouts?? :dunno:

^^^ 100% This ^^^

I could start posting some selfies, in a Speedo, following my workouts?? :dunno:

Please refer to Rule 2.

And 12.....and 11, in the off chance it applies.

WDE!

^^^ 100% This ^^^

Please refer to Rule 2.

And 12.....and 11, in the off chance it applies.

WDE!

:big:

Free interview LINK

On why he decommitted, he pretty much said I never got a chance to visit other schools and see what they have to offer. Did Gus start a no-visit policy once our recruits commit or something? I believe I heard something similar from Marshall.

Free interview LINK

On why he decommitted, he pretty much said I never got a chance to visit other schools and see what they have to offer. Did Gus start a no-visit policy once our recruits commit or something? I believe I heard something similar from Marshall.

No. He technically never gave himself a chance to visit other schools because we were his first offer and he jumped on it on the spot.

Free interview LINK

Another one who thought he had a firm offer from uat.

This^^.

I'm going to start doing that after all of WDE's posts.

Free interview LINK

No. He technically never gave himself a chance to visit other schools because we were his first offer and he jumped on it on the spot.

Well I mean he could visit after he committed couldn't he?

Free interview LINK

Yes. my point is his perspective is off.

Free interview LINK

I agree. It is a horrible excuse that he decommitted just to take visits.

Free interview LINK

If true and the heart is not 100% with a school committed to, I respectfully disagree. Even though it often does happen, you ideally want someone who is committed to be 100%.

Free interview LINK

This^^.

I'm going to start doing that after all of WDE's posts.

Now that is funny.

Free interview LINK

If true and the heart is not 100% with a school committed to, I respectfully disagree. Even though it often does happen, you ideally want someone who is committed to be 100%.

I agree if he feels like he jumped the gun and committed too soon then he should decommitt and just say that. But Williams saying he decommitted because he wants to take visits rubs me the wrong way because nobody is stopping him from taking visits while committed. We might not like that our committed players take visits to various schools, but at the end of the day, if they choose Auburn, those visits are irrelevant.

Free interview LINK

wants to give all colleges a chance but only has three schools in his list....

?

sounds like a kid who really didn't know what he was getting into but still committed and decomitted from his "dream school"after five days at tuscalooserville...

Randman I agree with you about someone over there got in his ear and said that he needed to decommit in order to look at other schools. I think the kid doesn't have any good guidance and the recruiting process is kind of overwhelming for him. Seems like he is being played by someone. It is time for his parents or his coach to step up and help guide him through the process. A simple listing of what he wants to do in the future outside of football, etc...but I think there is only one thing on his mind and it isn't the academic portion of his school choice but other factors. I wish him luck and hopefully he makes it through this process without other unforeseen incidents but by decommitting to look around at the three schools is a little bit crazy...

Archived