2016 3* DT Quinnen Williams (Bama commit)

TIGGR82

• Replies 343
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Randman I agree with you about someone over there got in his ear and said that he needed to decommit in order to look at other schools. I think the kid doesn't have any good guidance and the recruiting process is kind of overwhelming for him. Seems like he is being played by someone. It is time for his parents or his coach to step up and help guide him through the process. A simple listing of what he wants to do in the future outside of football, etc...but I think there is only one thing on his mind and it isn't the academic portion of his school choice but other factors. I wish him luck and hopefully he makes it through this process without other unforeseen incidents but by decommitting to look around at the three schools is a little bit crazy...

Tosh Loipu is in his and his dad's ear. Fact.

That^^ or should it be These^^ or maybe Those^^ :)

This^^

Have a feeling you will like this LBer class. FWIW.

So far, so good with this LB class!

That^^ or should it be These^^ or maybe Those^^ :)/>

This^^

Have a feeling you will like this LBer class. FWIW.

So far, so good with this LB class!

I was impressed with last year's class as well, and I think Mikey was too.

He moved up from #81 DT to #31 DT on scout. Bama Bump.

Na. #31 at a position is not a Bama bump. He's earned that much. Besides on the Scout system there is no real bump in how it affects rankings unless the bump includes a star change.

Bammer otherwise there would not have been a tweet it just would have happened.

Did he actually get a firm offer from Bama?

JMO but I think he has had one since that multi day visit to the thyde.

I don't. But the perception has made uat offer I bet. If that makes any sense?

Gotta spend time considering what all those other schools have to offer.

Yep.

WDE, that's what I thought. Last time I heard, the Bammer offer was a conditional one. The hype has probably made him a take. That being the case, no doubt he is Bama bound.

QW's offer could mysteriously change to a grayshirt down the road if Bammer lands some big dogs.

WDE, that's what I thought. Last time I heard, the Bammer offer was a conditional one. The hype has probably made him a take. That being the case, no doubt he is Bama bound.

If true then that is literally the stupidest thing I've ever heard in recruiting. To take a kid because of hype or perception is idiotic. I don't think any D1 staff can be that dumb.

If true then that is literally the stupidest thing I've ever heard in recruiting. To take a kid because of hype or perception is idiotic. I don't think any D1 staff can be that dumb.

Just because he is a "take" for now doesn't necessarily mean they will let him sign later.

QW's offer could mysteriously change to a grayshirt down the road if Bammer lands some big dogs.

This stinks of a crimson turd mess and it's June.

Poor guy will probably get burned by them before it's all said and done

If this kid does have an offer from Bama, why hasn't he accepted it yet? If they are telling him to hold off on accepting it for now, why isn't he and/or his father asking "why," and are they not familiar with the name DARIUS PHILON?

If this kid does have an offer from Bama, why hasn't he accepted it yet? If they are telling him to hold off on accepting it for now, why isn't he and/or his father asking "why," and are they not familiar with the name DARIUS PHILON?

He is committing Tuesday with AU and the Thyde being his top 2. He has barely talked to AU lately so it's likely not us. They aren't making him wait. As others alluded to though, they may pull the rug from him in February.

Archived