2016 3* DT Quinnen Williams (Bama commit)

TIGGR82

Which thread are we going to use on this kid?

I had started this thread because I saw the article on him and checked here but didn't see a thread for him.

• Replies 343
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I had started this thread because I saw the article on him and checked here but didn't see a thread for him.

He is a kid LT has been recruiting. I do believe AU will take his commitment after this signing class is done and the AU staff has time to look at his film. LT is VERY high on this kid.

He is a kid LT has been recruiting. I do believe AU will take his commitment after this signing class is done and the AU staff has time to look at his film. LT is VERY high on this kid.

Next time you go hunting and we get a commit outta left field, how bout letting us know something sooner?!?!

It isn't a matter of Life and Death, it is so much more important than that! :rimshot:

• 2 weeks later...

His highlights looks like 4-star to me. 247 should do better than that.

BOOM!

I just watched his film, and I was going to post that he sure looks a lot better than a 3*.

Looking forward to seeing this kid go to work in orange and blue!

War Eagle!

Just don't get the whole commit a year in advance thing. In my feeble mind this means nothing, especially if he catches fire and grows stars.

If that film is any indication, more stars are coming.

It's to our advantage that we found him early, offered him early, and got his commit early. It shows HIM we recognize and want him. Can he still change his mind? Sure, but that goes also for everyone of our current (unsigned) commits.

I feel like we've gotten on a couple guys early, seen them "grow stars" (I like that) and held onto them as their recruitment from other schools picked up. Can't come up w/ names, though. I could be wrong.

Either way, welcome and WDE, Mr. Williams.

• 2 weeks later...

I feel like we've gotten on a couple guys early, seen them "grow stars" (I like that) and held onto them as their recruitment from other schools picked up. Can't come up w/ names, though. I could be wrong.

Tyler Carr and Kaleb Kim both went from 3 to 4 stars last year.

That's right, thanks!

Not Tyler Carr. Carr actually dropped some in the rankings as he started out as high as ~Top 50 on Rivals.

Marquel Harrell is one who went from 3* to 4*.

• 4 weeks later...

Archived