Game On

Proud Tiger

I don't know how large Bush's ranch is, but I live on 70 acres of mountain property where I spent most of my vacation time.

According to Raptor, I guess I can claim I never took a vacation, huh?

If someone takes two weeks off from work but, they go home and stay there, it doesn't count as vacation time.

You don't see the logic? :blink:

And if they're working from home ? OOOPS !

This may be news to you, but the POTUS is on duty even if he takes the family to Disney World. OOOPS!

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I don't know how large Bush's ranch is, but I live on 70 acres of mountain property where I spent most of my vacation time.

If someone takes two weeks off from work but, they go home and stay there, it doesn't count as vacation time.

More ridiculousness, please!

See, you have no response, other than to be a troll and feign indignation over a POV, which you CLAIM you respect, on an issue which you absolutely refuse to discuss.

This may be news to you, but the POTUS is on duty even if he takes the family to Disney World. OOOPS!

Here you go Raptor. I'm going to help you. You need it.

It don't work that way for a lyin, libtard.

Which costs the tax payers more money. Taking the whole family to Hawaii, Disney World, The Hamptons, or going back to your PRIVATE residence, a home YOU own ?

To intentionally miss the point by setting up straw man / red herring arguments of " EVERY President takes vacations ! What's the big deal ? " is nothing but a true display of blind partisanship, trolling, and blatant deception.

See, you have no response, other than to be a troll and feign indignation over a POV, which you CLAIM you respect, on an issue which you absolutely refuse to discuss.

Indignation? Oh my! When I stop laughing at you,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,maybe!

Indignation? Oh my! When I stop laughing at you,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,maybe!

And more trolling.

Which costs the tax payers more money. Taking the whole family to Hawaii, Disney World, The Hamptons, or going back to your PRIVATE residence, a home YOU own ?

To intentionally miss the point by setting up straw man / red herring arguments of " EVERY President takes vacations ! What's the big deal ? " is nothing but a true display of blind partisanship, trolling, and blatant deception.

That there is right! W. drove his own car, bought his own gas, ate his own cows, and drank his own beer. So it don't count.

man, I dont know why anyone would GAS how many vacation days barry has taken. In fact, the country and the rest of the world would be better off if he'd just go on permanent leave through the end of 2016. I suspect the country would even be in a better place today had he never seen fit to show up for work.

man, I dont know why anyone would GAS how many vacation days barry has taken. In fact, the country and the rest of the world would be better off if he'd just go on permanent leave through the end of 2016. I suspect the country would even be in a better place today had he never seen fit to show up for work.

Yeah barry. Take to years off. Congress can handel it.

That there is right! W. drove his own car, bought his own gas, ate his own cows, and drank his own beer. So it don't count.

More claims not made by me, or anyone else, save you.

Yeah barry. Take to years off. Congress can handel it.

Now with Harry Reid out of the way, it's more likely. Except now Obama is vetoing things, so what's the damn point ?

Archived