Game On

Proud Tiger

The left loves these solar farms and wind farms, even though they are unreliable. Wind farms use as much energy to run as they produce. That doesn't even take into account all the birds that are fried by these solar panels and the ones that are chopped into pieces by wind turbines. Well that's just a necessary by product of getting rid of that evil oil. Can't have a pipeline though.Can't use any fossil fuels. Ok then give up your I phone and computer and everything else that comes from oil.

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

ICHY - I'm not wrong . I don't need some media pin head to define for ME what is or is not a " vacation ". Crawford Tx does not = Hawaii, the Hamptons, or any # of 5 * accommodations that Barry jets off to, instead of Camp David or his actual home in Chicago .

I really wish some here could open their eyes & think for themselves & not take their talking points exclusively from party HQ.

@ AUTU - how'd those fundraisers work out for Barry & his party ?? He got them shellacked .

So instead of working with congress & getting things done, he's dividing us more while jetting around , dining with big $$ donors, promoting more and more of his failed policies, and just trying to promote himself & his legacy.

The guy never stops campaigning , yet has no office left to run for again.

ICHY - I'm not wrong . I don't need some media pin head to define for ME what is or is not a " vacation ". Crawford Tx does not = Hawaii, the Hamptons, or any # of 5 * accommodations that Barry jets off to, instead of Camp David or his actual home in Chicago .

I really wish some here could open their eyes & think for themselves & not take their talking points exclusively from party HQ.

That doesn't even include the trip Michelle and her daughters along with several of her BFFs took to Paris. She will often travel separately from Barry to wherever they are going. How many times has he gone off then flew back to make some little speech or appearance then flown back.

:laugh: That's funny!

Who is hacking Raptors account?

Curious comment.

But for those who think Bush was taking " vacation time " when he went to his HOME in Texas, then you should also count off your vacation time every time you walk through the door of your own home as well.

Curious comment.

But for those who think Bush was taking " vacation time " when he went to his HOME in Texas, then you should also count off your vacation time every time you walk through the door of your own home as well.

I love Raptor "logic".

Man pays for a home with his own money, it's not a " resort " . Is Crawford some sort of timeshare ? Or a private residence ?

Man pays for a home with his own money, it's not a " resort " . Is Crawford some sort of timeshare ? Or a private residence ?

I really feel sorry for you right now.

Do you not WANT to even face that question ? Really might make you face a reality that doesn't sit too well with how the issue is being framed, huh?

It's scary taking that first step, isn't it ?

I really feel sorry for you right now.

Do you not WANT to even face that question ? Really might make you face a reality that doesn't sit too well with how the issue is being framed, huh?

It's scary taking that first step, isn't it ?

:Sing: Reality? Are you serious? Your killing me!

I love the way Raptor doubles down on a crazy proposition after being called on it.

It's the mark of the truly demented. :ucrazy:

Bitter clingers we got here, who won't or can't answer the question.

I love the way Raptor doubles down on a crazy proposition after being called on it.

It's the mark of the truly demented. :ucrazy:

Bitter clingers we got here, who won't or can't answer the question.

You are serious, aren't you?

You keep asking that as if I'm not.

We know the whole vacation this is a trivial matter, but yet, you and others have bought into the completely false argument that the Left puts out. It's an obvious attempt to sway opinion from the view of Obama being an aloof, elitist who cares more about playing golf and lounging away his Presidency in 5 star luxury than doing his actual JOB.

I challenge that POV, and you are beside yourself , when instead, you're refusing to address the issue.

I don't know how large Bush's ranch is, but I live on 70 acres of mountain property where I spent most of my vacation time.

According to Raptor, I guess I can claim I never took a vacation, huh?

I don't know how large Bush's ranch is, but I live on 70 acres of mountain property where I spent most of my vacation time.

Well, clearly you're a 1% , with that much land.

But if you can't see the issue of staying at home or using the people's money to fly you, your family, a complete staff and secret service, and the cost of securing where ever it is you go on that vacation, then this discussion is over your head.

We know the whole vacation this is a trivial matter, but yet, you and others have bought into the completely false argument that the Left puts out. It's an obvious attempt to sway opinion from the view of Obama being an aloof, elitist who cares more about playing golf and lounging away his Presidency in 5 star luxury than doing his actual JOB.

I challenge that POV, and you are beside yourself , when instead, you're refusing to address the issue.

I respect your "point of view". However, your ability to make an "argument" is a joke. It is very humorous though.

I respect your "point of view". However, your ability to make an "argument" is a joke. It is very humorous though.

You're neither explaining why it's a joke or showing how I'm wrong.

You're simply incredulous, with out any cause or explanation.

If someone takes two weeks off from work but, they go home and stay there, it doesn't count as vacation time.

You don't see the logic? :blink:

Well, clearly you're a 1% , with that much land.

But if you can't see the issue of staying at home or using the people's money to fly you, your family, a complete staff and secret service, and the cost of securing where ever it is you go on that vacation, then this discussion is over your head.

Over my head?

Funny, I have always thought spending time at my home was actually more restful than traveling. Especially since I traveled as part of my job.

And I would assume the main reason the POTUS would take some time off is to rest and recharge. Yet, you claim flying home to your ranch in Texas is not a vacation simply because it's your home?

Yeah, you're right, that is over my head. But then, I don't have the sort of mind that tortures logic to whatever degree necessary in order to trash Obama.

You're nuts.

If someone takes two weeks off from work but, they go home and stay there, it doesn't count as vacation time.

You don't see the logic? :blink:

And if they're working from home ? OOOPS !

You're neither explaining why it's a joke or showing how I'm wrong.

You're simply incredulous, with out any cause or explanation.

Are you serious? Your pitiful "argument" is so ridiculously absurd that it doesn't merit a serious response. It is not worthy of anything but ridicule. But please, keep going. It is incredibly entertaining watching you display your IQ.

Please, please, please keep going.

Archived