Dee Liner Released from UAT Pursuing Transfer Options

AUClassof19

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Wow. You'd think this kid poisoned the trees or something.

Live and learn, Dee. Good luck going forward.

I always respect your thoughts on posters talking badly about guys on this site. Keep doing it.

Thanks. And I will. WDE

Not trying to be mean, but how is Foster still in school? Curious of his major...

Probably Sports Management or some other useless degree that will make you look like a Rhodes Scholar (lookin' at you McElroy)...

I always respect your thoughts on posters talking badly about guys on this site. Keep doing it.

Thanks. And I will. WDE

Quite honestly, it's a business decision between me and my family what I post on this site and y'all can think what you want.

This guy was a loser and still is a loser.

Most people are just way past sick and tired of uat's cheating. It does get old...

Thanks. And I will. WDE

Quite honestly, it's a business decision between me and my family what I post on this site and y'all can think what you want.

Cool.

Most people are just way past sick and tired of uat's cheating. It does get old...

Hey, I'm all for folks lobbing bombs at the Crapstone until Denny Chimes falls down.

I just don't understand how they keeping getting big time recruits. I mean other coaches have got to be using all these processed or "transferred" players as negative recruiting against them. I guess the business decision or perks must be really good to ride the bench as a 4 or 5 star player.

Wow...they burned his redshirt for ONE DRIVE In ONE GAME!!! There is no bottom floor for turdville...the lower they can get the better they like it. Pathetic way to treat people

Exactly, they burn his red shirt for ONE DRIVE in ONE GAME, he doesn't play much again, then they process him. That's UAT taking care of their people!

Thanks. And I will. WDE

Congrats man.

We don't need a trouble maker like Dee on our team. Dee got what he wanted. He wanted to play for UAT, so be careful what you ask for cause you might just get your wish.

One of the guys who helped make bama's recruiting class #1 in the nation is gone.

http://www.al.com/alabamafootball/index.ssf/2015/02/dee_liner_transfer_alabama.html#incart_river

Barely saw the field before he left...one of the reasons the recruiting rankings don't impress me too much....what counts is who actually shows up on campus...and who is still there 3 years later.

Saban burned his redshirt for one series in one game in 2013? Was Saban making sure he didn't transfer with 4 years to play?

Considering the way he tried to play Auburn, I wish him nothing but football failure. If I said I wish him good luck I'd be lying.

Another one of the many that realize how much they screwed up by not signing with AU in the first place.

It's like the free gift ya get when signing up w/ a credit card. They sucker you in, and then you get stuck w/ the first bill, and the TRUE terms of the contract are seen, it's too late.

Considering the way he tried to play Auburn, I wish him nothing but football failure. If I said I wish him good luck I'd be lying.

He had some behavior problems in HS and no reason to think he matured just because he signed at bama. He was pretty full of himself and is probably paying the price. That said, I hate to see anyone lose a chance to improved his life but we reap what we sow.

Archived