2015 5* DE CeCe Jefferson (Florida signee)

Skyler97

Confirmed for this weekend

http://auburn.247sports.com/Bolt/5-star-Jefferson-confirms-Auburn-official-34665818

As expected, 5-star defensive end CeCe Jefferson of Glen Saint Mary (Fla.) Baker County will officially visit Auburn this weekend, he confirmed to Gatorbait.net's Luke Stampini.

The 6-foot-2, 275-pound Jefferson is the No. 2 strong-side end and No. 5 overall prospect in the 247Sports Composite.

Jefferson likely will arrive at Auburn on Friday and stay through Sunday.

He is one of several 5-star recruits expected to visit Auburn this weekend, and one of three uncommitted 5-star targets on the defensive line. The others: ends Byron Cowart of Seffner (Fla.) Armwood and Terry Beckner of East St. Louis (Ill.).

The 247Sports Crystal Ball favors Florida by a wide margin for Jefferson, but Ole Miss and Alabama are also thought to be serious contenders.

Jefferson is particularly close with new Auburn defensive coordinator Will Muschamp.

Jefferson's Auburn visit comes as no surprise. AuburnUndercover first reported in early December has was likely to officially visit the Tigers in January.

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

A couple months ago I wouldn't have even thought this possible. Now? Anything can happen I suppose. At least with getting him here things can happen, get him thinking about us for real and then who knows. Thanks to Boom I suppose.

Getting them on campus is a real important step. With the other big names there, who knows what can happen! Go Boom Brothers!

CC has been on campus before, but not since Muschamp arrived (TTBOMK).

Read somewhere that Thompson is EXTREMELY close to CeCe's father, as is Will Muschamp, and that is VERY important. FL coaches haven't built that relationship yet.

Read somewhere that Thompson is EXTREMELY close to CeCe's father, as is Will Muschamp, and that is VERY important. FL coaches haven't built that relationship yet.

Correct, but we are still way behind. We are in the mix though, and that's good enough right now.

Correct, but we are still way behind. We are in the mix though, and that's good enough right now.

Well A jonesy sighting.......good to see you again

Derek Tyson @DerekTysonESPN · 34m34 minutes ago

(2/2) C. Jefferson: "It was a great hire! For me especially! Coach Thompson was my recruiter at #Bama & he recruited me pretty dang good."

Love seeing a Jonesy Post, and your Twitter paste too E. We knew re recruiting was going to get hot, but we are talking Big Blue hot!

Good to see you posting again and hope you will provide more recruiting information.

We knew recruiting was going to get hot, but we are talking Big Blue hot!

Na. See the sig. It's BIG BOOM HOT!

Love it. Btw, I noticed the tweet you posted was 2/2, anything AU related in the 1/2?

Btw, I noticed the tweet you posted was 2/2, anything AU related in the 1/2?

huh?

If you look at the tweet you posted the beginning says "(2/2)" which means it's the second half of a two-part text. I just checked Tyson's Twitter and he didn't tweet out whatever the first half of it was

huh?

If you look at the tweet you posted the beginning says "(2/2)" which means it's the second half of a two-part text. I just checked Tyson's Twitter and he didn't tweet out whatever the first half of it was

He probably deleted it. He did tweet correction a couple of times.

huh?

Oh. Yeah. There was a first tweet but he got his wires crossed between Coach O and Coach Thompson. His tweet after the one I posted was his fixed version of his 1/2.

Not to get any hopes up but I just saw that Shannon Terry of 247 CB'd CeCe to Auburn.

Oh my...that would be amazing. Just out of curiosity though, who is Shannon Terry?

Not to get any hopes up but I just saw that Shannon Terry of 247 CB'd CeCe to Auburn.

Oh my...that would be amazing. Just out of curiosity though, who is Shannon Terry?

Founder of 247 & a huge bammer. If he is saying AU we MUST BE in good shape.

Founder of 247 & a huge bammer. If he is saying AU we MUST BE in good shape.

:hellyeah:

Archived