2015 5* DE CeCe Jefferson (Florida signee)

Skyler97

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Cowart sounds like a leader and like he's got a very good head on his shoulders. He's going to be successful, hopefully it's for us.

No doubt.

The comments that stood out to me was where he said guys go in thinking they are going to change a program... but it takes a team, great players to do that.

We needs more guys like this. Future leader right there.

War eagle

What stands out to me about it is that our defense needs help. Those guys can come and contribute IMMEDIATELY. They've gotta like that. We all know what Adams and Lawson were able to do in the true freshman seasons.

Cowart sounds like a leader and like he's got a very good head on his shoulders. He's going to be successful, hopefully it's for us.

No doubt.

The comments that stood out to me was where he said guys go in thinking they are going to change a program... but it takes a team, great players to do that.

We needs more guys like this. Future leader right there.

War eagle

What stands out to me about it is that our defense needs help. Those guys can come and contribute IMMEDIATELY. They've gotta like that. We all know what Adams and Lawson were able to do in the true freshman seasons.

Can't argue that. These guys can help us immediately. Lots of sacks next year..I'm predicting

"If I keep doing what I'm supposed to be doing on the field, I would be going to the NFL. I'm not going into the draft without my degree. That's why I don't want to waste time. I had to make sure they had the three-year plan written out for me, and they did. That means they care about what I have to say and what I want to do"

Sound's like a very sharp guy. Knows what he wants and education is important to him. I've seen a lot of Auburn players finish their degrees in three years. A lot of them even went on to get their masters. Even if Cowart doesn't sign with us it's good to see a young guy know his priorities and what he wants in life. I wish more kids would take a page from his play book.

Fair point. That's a biiiiiig negative.

Fun fact, if UF had played their home opener (cancelled due to weather and never rescheduled), both teams would've been 8-5. We had an offense but no defense (for the last 8 games). They had a defense but no offense (except for the UGA game).

Florida needs more rebuilding than Auburn.

On D?

I don't think so. UF has been really good on D for several years. We've been bad on D for several years. They reload, we need rebuilding.

IMHO we end up with the big 3 + Ivey.

I am eagerly anticipating Feb 4!!!

ICYMI, JC CB'd him to Ole Miss.

He does have Cowart and Holland to Auburn though. I want Jefferson too, but I would be pleased with that!

Several people have thought that Ole Miss was leading for CeCe

I think Jefferson was trolling the media when he said OM leads. He may like them but I doubt he ends up there.

Several people think Ole Miss leads. I hope this is wrong too.

Let's hope Malzan can close the deal tonight even if CeCe waits till NSD to sign

Gave a pretty strong endorsement today for the "package deal"

http://www.firstcoas...rumor/22133329/

On Wednesday, Jefferson confirmed that whichever school he selects will also land 5-star recruit Byron Cowart and 4-star recruit Jeffery Holland in a package deal.

Jefferson says, the three players got together on their official visit to Auburn this past weekend and decided they wanted to go to college together.

CeCe himself in the video says "if we're going to go in with anybody, why not be us three?"

Archived