2015 5* DE CeCe Jefferson (Florida signee)

Skyler97

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

What visits (official or unofficial) do each of those guys have between now and NSD? I know Gus just did a in home visit with CC.

Gave a pretty strong endorsement today for the "package deal"

http://www.firstcoas...rumor/22133329/

On Wednesday, Jefferson confirmed that whichever school he selects will also land 5-star recruit Byron Cowart and 4-star recruit Jeffery Holland in a package deal.

Jefferson says, the three players got together on their official visit to Auburn this past weekend and decided they wanted to go to college together.

CeCe himself in the video says "if we're going to go in with anybody, why not be us three?"

If they decided that on their visit to Auburn that all 3 would play together, that can't be anything but positive for the good guys I would think. Still don't believe this happens, but who knows. If this is the case, then it's only AU or UF.

Pretty sure Muschamp put the "it takes more than one to come in and change a program" quote in their ear on their visit. Hopefully Gus and company made a big impression tonight.

If that is true ... Which I don't think it is ... Then that pretty much eliminates ole miss?

That's pretty much what I was thinking too unless he has a change of heart. It looks to be 100% an AU/UF battle. You've gotta like where we're sitting right now with them

There has been confirmation that CeCe is going on an unofficial to Ole Miss this weekend. His own dime to visit Ole miss again.

I think this is where he goes in the end.

Please no. Say it ain't so. Not to that pathetic school. If we are going to lose him to anyone, let it be to Florida. I could live with that, but not Ole Miss.

There has been confirmation that CeCe is going on an unofficial to Ole Miss this weekend. His own dime to visit Ole miss again.

I think this is where he goes in the end.

Has it been re-confirmed after AU coaches visited him tonight?

Yeah, but one decent season does not make up for a century of bad football they have put on the field. Let them put several good seasons in a row together and then my tone will change. CeCe is from Fl. so I could see losing him to the Gators but no reason why he should choose Ole Miss over Auburn. Opportunity to play early is available on the Plains. Just saying.... Let's hope for the best. Get'm coaches!

Took the time to write an article that says nothing more than there was an I home visit and Florida leads in the crystal balls....no info whatsoever. What you get from writers that are required to write something regardless of whether is worthy of an article...

It's probably a dumb thing to key on but his body language in the AU photos is guarded with arms crossed and not smiling. In the OM photo he is smiling and relaxed arms.

If I had to bet, I would say he's not coming to AU.

Look at 1/2 the kids profile pics and they are in the same exact position. It doesn't look natural to me but they all do it.

It's probably a dumb thing to key on but his body language in the AU photos is guarded with arms crossed and not smiling. In the OM photo he is smiling and relaxed arms.

I don't think it matters about the body language. He's just being a kid and honestly I don't think he even knows where he's going at this point. I don't think anyone will have a clue on all 3 of them until NSD.

I don't think it matters about the body language. He's just being a kid and honestly I don't think he even knows where he's going at this point. I don't think anyone will have a clue on all 3 of them until NSD.

Possible for sure but since the 3 have a "pact" to play together, they at least have discussed it to the point of mutual agreement (in theory). Now whether they all honor the "pact" or not is a whole different story.

If you're seriously going by body language then it looks like 4 guys are forcing him at gunpoint to stand up there. Cece doesn't strike me as a serious guy.

I think it was 24/7 that has a crystal ball currently giving us a 4% shot at signing Ce Ce. These recruiting sites can be pretty silly (dang, I was hoping for a nice round number like 5%!)

He's up to 275lbs now but trimmed down, a monster athlete in the mold of Aundray Bruce his senior year IMO. Hope we land him.

I think it was 24/7 that has a crystal ball currently giving us a 4% shot at signing Ce Ce. These recruiting sites can be pretty silly (dang, I was hoping for a nice round number like 5%!)

He's up to 275lbs now but trimmed down, a monster athlete in the mold of Aundray Bruce his senior year IMO. Hope we land him.

24/7 also gave Bama a 4% shot to land R. Evans...

Archived