2016 5* DT Derrick Brown (AU Signee 2/3/16)

RunInRed

• Replies 984
  • Created
  • Last Reply

"Got to admit I have gotten my hopes up that this guy is the crowning jewel of the class. Hope I'm not setting myself up for a fall."

Masterful the way you guys set Spider up like this. Falls for it every year.

As bad as we need DT help I will be totally satisfied sundown tomorrow if we sign DB. The others will be sourcream strawberry icing on an orange and blue cake.

I don't have any inside info. I just hope Brown will make it an orange and blue day for AU.

My people have been saying AU for a while now.

I knew I heard (or saw) it somewhere. ;) Unnamed sources say you are 100% correct.

in the last 30 minutes, "insiders" over on bol... (yes, i understand calling anyone an "insider")...

but, they are saying brown to bammer.

ouch, if true...

in the last 30 minutes, "insiders" over on bol... (yes, i understand calling anyone an "insider")...

ouch, if true...

Is he driving around in a new Charger? ;)

ouch, if true...

Bol?

ouch, if true...

Yep, ouch, if true. I'm expecting it to be false. Setting myself up for disappointment?!

:dunno:

It's that time of year, folks! NSD means never say die, until the fax comes in!

ouch, if true...

Bol?

BamaOnline

ouch, if true...

Bol?

BamaOnline

Why would anyone go there? I mean......WTF? Lol :)

ouch, if true...

Bol?

BamaOnline

Why would anyone go there? I mean......WTF? Lol :)

I've never been, I see no need but I know the acronym.

ouch, if true...

I only visit rival sites close to signing day. Mainly Alabama, UGA, and Tenn since that's where a lot of these close battles are.

Also saw on Bol where they said an "FAU" as they call it is coming. Basically saying somebody is going to spurn us for bama when we think we're getting them, much like Yeldon, Foster, and Evans did. Some speculation that it's Brown.

ouch, if true...

I only visit rival sites close to signing day. Mainly Alabama, UGA, and Tenn since that's where a lot of these close battles are.

Also saw on Bol where they said an "FAU" as they call it is coming. Basically saying somebody is going to spurn us for bama when we think we're getting them, much like Yeldon, Foster, and Evans did. Some speculation that it's Brown.

I wish some crimes were off the table one day a year..........lol.

ouch, if true...

It's really ridiculous we have to deal with this every single year lol. Wasn't going to post it as I didn't want to get anybody riled up for something that's just bama speculation but since Altima already posted it I figured I'd just add more details. Vol nation on the other hand is quite the entertainment around signing day.

ouch, if true...

Pretty sure they are talking about AJ Brown the receiver from MS......not Derrick Brown.

ouch, if true...

Pretty sure they are talking about AJ Brown the receiver from MS......not Derrick Brown.

my post was very tongue and cheek... by the way...

but, how would aj brown signing with bammer screw us? we're not even recruiting him...

they're definitely talking about derrick.

we'll see how good their insiders are???

ouch, if true...

Purge

WTF is this? Auburn not even in Top 3 according to AJC...https://www.dawgnati...-of-signing-day

This is not looking good. Why would his Mother say that if not true? :dunno:

WTF is this? Auburn not even in Top 3 according to AJC...https://www.dawgnati...-of-signing-day

This is not looking good. Why would his Mother say that if not true? :dunno:/>

His DEPTH CHART top three would be GA, Bama, etc. Totally different than his actual favorite; at least that's how I read it. If you ask me, she's setting the GA fan base up for a world of hurt tomorrow by getting their hopes up. I think he's all AU

This is not looking good. Why would his Mother say that if not true? :dunno:/>

His DEPTH CHART top three would be GA, Bama, etc. Totally different than his actual favorite; at least that's how I read it. If you ask me, she's setting the GA fan base up for a world of hurt tomorrow by getting their hopes up. I think he's all AU

How would his "depth chart top three" not include his favorite? I'm confused.

Archived