2017 4* QB Lowell Narcisse (LSU recommit 12/19/16)

CameronCrazy

You know what 17-18 year old kids hear from adults trying to recruit them to a school to play football " blah blah blah NEED YOU blah blah blah STARTER blah blah blah PLAYING TIME blah blah GIRLS blah blah" atleast that's what I remember hearing, especially the blah blah GIRLS part. 

• Replies 622
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Gotta honestly say I am worried about LN's injuries. He has a ton of talent but he has missed just as many games as he has played in HS. We need healthy QB play.

1 hour ago, cole256 said:

He doesn't need to bring himself in this situation.....it would be jf3 all over again. 

From what I have read he has much better passing skills than JF3. If correct then it would not be JF3 all over again. If not correct then you are right. My biggest concern is two ACL injuries in two years.

18 minutes ago, AuburnNTexas said:

From what I have read he has much better passing skills than JF3. If correct then it would not be JF3 all over again. If not correct then you are right. My biggest concern is two ACL injuries in two years.

It would be. They sit him for any reason he miss his first pass, just like you say stuff about jf3 passing but you don't know just like they make pretend sw throws an uncanny ball, whatever some popular person says on a board many people will take it and run with it

9 minutes ago, cole256 said:

It would be. They sit him for any reason he miss his first pass, just like you say stuff about jf3 passing but you don't know just like they make pretend sw throws an uncanny ball, whatever some popular person says on a board many people will take it and run with it

Don't know why you want to always hate on Sean? Nobody mentioned Sean, yet you bring him into the conversation, very strange and revealing.

16 minutes ago, Timeslider 6 said:

Don't know why you want to always hate on Sean? Nobody mentioned Sean, yet you bring him into the conversation, very strange and revealing.

Yeah....just got through taking up for sw but you're right you can't understand, I was showing the two extremes that the board goes too that's on opposite ends of the spectrum. But don't hurt yourself, you don't know something then claim it's revealing....I don't know why you feel the need to quote me and try to chastise me about sw...very strange indeed

27 minutes ago, cole256 said:

You're stuck in an infinite loop...

I'm chastising because i see a trend towards a constant SW bashing. Everybody has a right to their opinion, however, you really should get over Sean being the QB, at least until someone better comes along.

1 minute ago, Timeslider 6 said:

I'm chastising because i see a trend towards a constant SW bashing. Everybody has a right to their opinion, however, you really should get over Sean being the QB, at least until someone better comes along.

Now you're talking out of your a$$ so you probably shouldn't quote anybody that you don't have an understanding on, or at least don't have to make assumptions on

Just now, Timeslider 6 said:

No need to get personal cole, people are just trying to point your fixation with bashing Sean

I doubt he is even talking about what you are, and if my reply is the SAME EXACT THING his reply was AFTER his reply why would you quote me saying don't get personal? Don't get me wrong he didn't and neither did I but spare me on your attempt to try to gang up and pile on me. Better go find someone you may be successful with pulling that on, but don't try that here

Really believe Narcisse will be a good QB and i hope he able to replace Sean someday. But i refuse to bash a player post in and post out, everyday and relentlessly take every chance to make him seem less than he really is, just saying. I've noticed a trend and you should be aware of what you are saying about these Auburn players.

13 minutes ago, cole256 said:

Actually if you read my past posts I have backed you on JF3.  I don't think when he has been in games he has been given the chance to prove or disprove whether he can hit the short and mid range passes. The two long passes he has thrown have been on the money. I also agree when a QB makes a mistake he deserves a second chance.. When I made my comment about LN being a better passer I said if what has been said is correct it won't be same as JF3 and if wrong it will be same as JF3.

I do believe the coaches wanted a running QB who could throw enough to keep teams honest.that is why they picked up  JF3. There had to be something in practice that they saw to make them think his passing was not good enough.  That said over the years I have seen guys who were great practice players who did not produce in games and I have seen guys that didn't look that good in practice who could turn it on in games.

I would have loved to see the coaches open the playbook for JF3 in the soft game before bama so we could have seen the short and mid range throws.  He might have been a gamer type QB.

I also think that once they had decided on SW and built the game plan around him it would have been difficult to change the plan around JF3 skill set because of lack of repetitions in the new game plan.

20 minutes ago, Timeslider 6 said:

Really believe Narcisse will be a good QB and i hope he able to replace Sean someday. But i refuse to bash a player post in and post out, everyday and relentlessly take every chance to make him seem less than he really is, just saying. I've noticed a trend and you should be aware of what you are saying about these Auburn players.

Get off your pedestal and put down your Mic and sit down. You can't show one post of me bashing anybody yet alone sw. Just go preach to someone else, it's easy to see what you're trying to pull off, you're just not good at it

15 minutes ago, AuburnNTexas said:

Actually if you read my past posts I have backed you on JF3.  I don't think when he has been in games he has been given the chance to prove or disprove whether he can hit the short and mid range passes. The two long passes he has thrown have been on the money. I also agree when a QB makes a mistake he deserves a second chance.. When I made my comment about LN being a better passer I said if what has been said is correct it won't be same as JF3 and if wrong it will be same as JF3.

I do believe the coaches wanted a running QB who could throw enough to keep teams honest.that is why they picked up  JF3. There had to be something in practice that they saw to make them think his passing was not good enough.  That said over the years I have seen guys who were great practice players who did not produce in games and I have seen guys that didn't look that good in practice who could turn it on in games.

I would have loved to see the coaches open the playbook for JF3 in the soft game before bama so we could have seen the short and mid range throws.  He might have been a gamer type QB.

I also think that once they had decided on SW and built the game plan around him it would have been difficult to change the plan around JF3 skill set because of lack of repetitions in the new game plan.

I did know what you had said in the past I was just replying to that particular post you quoted

3 minutes ago, cole256 said:

Get off your pedestal and put down your Mic and sit down. You can't show one post of me bashing anybody yet alone sw. Just go preach to someone else, it's easy to see what you're trying to pull off, you're just not good at it

Again, really hope Narcisse chooses the good guys, so you can quit bashing Sean (but you'll find some way to criticize White, regardless) Try to be more positive in your posts cole, it makes you look small when you slam defenseless players.

Just now, Timeslider 6 said:

Again, really hope Narcisse chooses the good guys, so you can quit bashing Sean (but you'll find some way to criticize White, regardless) Try to be more positive in your posts cole, it makes you look small when you slam defenseless players.

Lmao defenseless players, I'm probably the guy everybody would say take up for the players the most! You look so silly, but like I said this is a forum if I've bashed a player it wouldn't be too hard to post it and show it. Or if you one of those guys who says if you don't call him 1st team SEC it's bashing him....then we all know what's this about. It's a crush

Just wondering if the recent Narcisse interest is from the change in coaches at LSU. If so, then we can be the winners. He seems to have all the physical attributes to make a big splash in this offense.:jossun:

5 minutes ago, lkeel75 said:

Come on people.  We have already had 1 thread locked because of people not able to stick to topic.  Get off of all the bashing and discuss LN.

Cool I won't reply to him anymore. I think you guys use the word bashing a little too freely though

1 hour ago, Timeslider 6 said:

He bashes him because of Sean's last name and every way that it pertains to Sean....

3 minutes ago, imaolgatiger said:

He bashes him because of Sean's last name and every way that it pertains to Sean....

Well that's ridiculous.

Archived