2017 4* QB Lowell Narcisse (LSU recommit 12/19/16)

CameronCrazy

So do we turn the heat back up here? Make a strong push for Narcisse or is this one even harder to being away from home?

• Replies 622
  • Created
  • Last Reply

So do we turn the heat back up here? Make a strong push for Narcisse or is this one even harder to being away from home?

1. Likely yes. 2. It's harder because of home yes but there is opportunity there w/ LSU having 2 QBs committed & the other quickly rising. And who knows?...Another 9-3 year & the LSU brass may actually follow through with letting Miles go.

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

This could be said every year for the last 10, but how can a DTQB watch that offense and think it's going to somehow work for them? 2nd question, why does LSU keep recruiting them?

1 hour ago, WDEKC said:

This could be said every year for the last 10, but how can a DTQB watch that offense and think it's going to somehow work for them? 2nd question, why does LSU keep recruiting them?

I honestly think that Les just goes for the highest rated QB on the board with the most connection to Louisiana/LSU. I don't know that he knows how to recruit a QB for his offense.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
2 hours ago, lionheartkc said:

A couple of hours ago, 247 posted a VIP article about Narcisse visiting Auburn this weekend... Anyone hear anything?

Could happen just have to wait and see

Did not follow him this year so a couple questions for those in the know

1..didn't he have a knee injury or two while in HS?  

2, Fully rehabbed? 

3. Does LSU still want him?  

9 hours ago, AU64 said:

Did not follow him this year so a couple questions for those in the know

1..didn't he have a knee injury or two while in HS?  

2, Fully rehabbed? 

3. Does LSU still want him?  

Yes, Don't know, Great question given they just offered Tua.

1 hour ago, ellitor said:

Yes, Don't know, Great question given they just offered Tua.

Thanks...and can"r see Tua going with bama after Hurts good season....expect will make a change soon.

3 hours ago, AU64 said:

Thanks...and can"r see Tua going with bama after Hurts good season....expect will make a change soon.

I would not be so sure about this.  The kid is very loyal and has said numerous times that he won't change his mind because of this year's talent.  Plus if he comes in and RS then he can be a RS FR when Hurts is a JR.  Would work out great for the turds.

1 hour ago, lkeel75 said:

I would not be so sure about this.  The kid is very loyal and has said numerous times that he won't change his mind because of this year's talent.  Plus if he comes in and RS then he can be a RS FR when Hurts is a JR.  Would work out great for the turds.

But seriously, why would any kid want to go from Hawaii to Tuscaloosa? I don't know if I can think of a bigger downgrade.

1 hour ago, lionheartkc said:

But seriously, why would any kid want to go from Hawaii to Tuscaloosa? I don't know if I can think of a bigger downgrade.

hahaha I don't disagree

Excited to see he's visiting. I know he's had the two knee surgeries but he looks like he'd be a perfect fit for our offense based on the highlights he has. 

I was very excited when it looked like he was ours in the beginning.

1 minute ago, milehighfan said:

Will be in Auburn this weekend on an official visit. I know he is committed to LSU but he was once committed to Auburn. I hope the staff is able to turn him.

He has a tread going on the rivals recruiting page: 

So reading between the lines, this seems to be the most plausible situation:

LN likes LSU but with the changes he is not feeling the love. LSU offered Tua this week. If houston does not hire Layne, there is a great chance he will go to LSU and try and take Tua with him.

If this happens I think LN goes to AU. 

That would be a shocker. 

I just don't know... 2 major knee injuries? Is this correct? If so,  are they the same knee? 

If he is truly healthy and isn't another QB injury waiting to happen, I'd prefer LN to Mond. But I'd have to make darn sure he is healthy, or can FULLY recover to 100%

This far out commits are always subject to change in my view.....coaching changes make a difference and for QBs in partiuclar

Archived