2017 4* QB Lowell Narcisse (LSU recommit 12/19/16)

CameronCrazy

• Replies 622
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, cole256 said:

I bet Clemson will go for him and I bet he'd listen

Wouldn't blame him at all. Until somebody with credibility says that Gatewood is a goner, I'm not believing the crap people are saying tonight though.

2 minutes ago, aujeff11 said:

He is 2018. Of course he isn't a lock. 

wth of course he is or maybe not damn everybody in a pissing contest. Get off your high horse. Now keep going until you get the last word.

2 hours ago, augolf1716 said:

wth of course he is or maybe not damn everybody in a pissing contest. Get off your high horse. Now keep going until you get the last word.

He may get the last word but the thread can be locked temporarily ending the discussion so people can simmer down.

2 hours ago, augolf1716 said:

Its getting damn close enough with the childish crap

Yup and it just spilt over from the Stidham thread as you can tell.

14 minutes ago, ellitor said:

FSU was his #2 when he committed to AU so they would be a likely option.

Well a lot can change in two years; I wouldn't feel comfortable even if he was already committed.

5 minutes ago, augolf1716 said:

I can tell you're frustrated at me for whatever reason by the way you stopped talking coherently. ( That was a joke) But for real, I haven't done anything this afternoon so chill out.

2 minutes ago, AUMASTERS said:

Well a lot can change in two years; I wouldn't feel comfortable even if he was already committed.

That's my line!

1 minute ago, aujeff11 said:

I can tell you're frustrated at me for whatever reason by the way you stopped talking coherently. ( That was a joke) But for real, I haven't done anything this afternoon so chill out.

Not at all..... just got on haven't been on much today. But after reading thru two threads getting derailed enough is enough

1 minute ago, aujeff11 said:

That's my line!

Sorry- I posted before I read the post above mine ( I was responding to E who quoted my post). I'll give you this one !! 

Just now, augolf1716 said:

Not at all..... just got on haven't been on much today. But after reading thru two threads getting derailed enough is enough

I bumped a SW thread. If you haven't noticed though, it's damn near impossible to keep Sean out the QB replacement threads because people are doing compare and contrast.

Just now, aujeff11 said:

I bumped a SW thread. If you haven't noticed though, it's damn near impossible to keep Sean out the QB replacement threads because people are doing compare and contrast.

Saw that but this is LN's thread and he is not replacing SW. Everyone try to keep it to LN....

2 minutes ago, augolf1716 said:

LN discussion please.

Damn- I thought we were in the Gatewood thread; I can't even keep track anymore because every Quarterback gets thrown into every thread. Lowell is a good Quarterback though, and I hope we get him , and Stidham, and Gatewood, and Bishop, and..... 

1 minute ago, ellitor said:

Things could get very interesting with LN with the LSU OV coming, the dead period, and mid year enrollment.

When are our coaches visiting him?

41 minutes ago, aujeff11 said:

Wouldn't blame him at all. Until somebody with credibility says that Gatewood is a goner, I'm not believing the crap people are saying tonight though.

I wouldn't believe anyone saying he was a goner either...good thing no one ever said that.

19 minutes ago, bigbird said:

I wouldn't believe anyone saying he was a goner either...good thing no one ever said that.

Exactly. People can go around saying he is far from a lock but that's nothing new. Might as well say water is wet. 

25 minutes ago, aujeff11 said:

Exactly. People can go around saying he is far from a lock but that's nothing new. Might as well say water is wet. 

It was new to a few, so why try and be a smart ass about it. Nevermind, we know why. No need to respond in not gonna read it. 

LN would fit very nicely in our O. Lets hope he has a change of heart

12 minutes ago, bigbird said:

t was new to a few, so why try and be a smart ass about it. Nevermind

People can easily read over my posts and see there was nothing wrong with my posts. Not sure what is going on with you and Golf, but quit acting like Diaper Dan tonight. And I did respond and I don't care if you don't read.

4 hours ago, AUMASTERS said:

When are our coaches visiting him?

Gus on Sunday per JLee on The Rundown today. Since Sunday starts a new week in the recruiting calendar Rhett can visit him this week also.

Archived