2017 4* QB Lowell Narcisse (LSU recommit 12/19/16)

CameronCrazy

Stop disrespecting each other & continuing the Sean discussion that was already locked in 1 thread that had gotten off topic. If you really must debate Sean then do so in the many relevent threads in the football forum. This thread is getting close to being locked til there is LN news also. Get back to Narcisse & stop this other nonsense!

• Replies 622
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Getting back to Narcisse, does anyone know if there is a timeline to his final decision?, since he is visiting other schools; maybe he will come out and give either an affirmation to LSU or a flip to the good guys

2 hours ago, Timeslider 6 said:

Getting back to Narcisse, does anyone know if there is a timeline to his final decision?, since he is visiting other schools; maybe he will come out and give either an affirmation to LSU or a flip to the good guys

Yes. It's soon because he is an EE.

2 hours ago, Timeslider 6 said:

That's great, E, do you have any feelings about what he will do?

Depends on what he hears on his LSU OV IMO.

2 hours ago, bg5 said:

Interesting turn of events I assume if we get JS it will not have any effect on his decision.

Don't know TBH.

3 hours ago, AuburnNTexas said:

From what I have read he has much better passing skills than JF3. If correct then it would not be JF3 all over again. If not correct then you are right. My biggest concern is two ACL injuries in two years.

Two ACL injuries is concerning. I know Austin Troxell did his ACL this year, but did he also have a knee injury last year also? Now the question becomes, what is the probability that these injuries do not allow these recruits/potential players to never reach starter status or they become medical casualties that take up scholarships. Are they still worth the risk because of "potential"? For example if we get JS do we take LS with bad knees knowing Gatewood is coming in 18 and WB is on the bench?

E, instead of depriving those of us who are not engaging in pissing contests (by your locking threads), why not just give those folks time-outs?   Why, in effect, do we all get time-outs when only a few guys are acting like dicks?

Would that not be reasonable?

thanks

I am led to believe that repaired ACLs are as good as before the injury and no more subject to a second injury than any other joint?  True?  :dunno:  Also I expect the big issue is the mental angle...willingness of the player to go all out without thought of an injury....again? 

I'm not understanding the concern over his knees. Is it over a possible wasted scholarship should one of them get injured again? Or is it that his abilities are impaired by the injuries?

7 minutes ago, AlaskanFAN said:

Two ACL injuries is concerning. I know Austin Troxell did his ACL this year, but did he also have a knee injury last year also? Now the question becomes, what is the probability that these injuries do not allow these recruits/potential players to never reach starter status or they become medical casualties that take up scholarships. Are they still worth the risk because of "potential"? For example if we get JS do we take LS with bad knees knowing Gatewood is coming in 18 and WB is on the bench?

FWIW, Gatewood isn't a lock.

2 hours ago, AlaskanFAN said:

JS & LN are both takes.

10 minutes ago, Mike4AU said:

E, instead of depriving those of us who are not engaging in pissing contests (by your locking threads), why not just give those folks time-outs?   Why, in effect, do we all get time-outs when only a few guys are acting like dicks?

Would that not be reasonable?

thanks

And a dislike button would be good too.

2 hours ago, Charhair said:

When is his OV to LSU? I shuffled through a few pages and couldn't find it.

This weekend. It's the last contact weekend before EEs are in school in January.

3 minutes ago, tigerfangs said:

I see ppl liking this

Those same people shot little kittens with BB guns when they were kids too.

2 hours ago, imaolgatiger said:

He bashes him because of Sean's last name and every way that it pertains to Sean....

2 minutes ago, bigbird said:

Not a lock to come.

Where else is he considering? , and I thought he wanted to try to be the next Cam.

2 hours ago, AUMASTERS said:

Where else is he considering? , and I thought he wanted to try to be the next Cam.

FSU was his #2 when he committed to AU so they would be a likely option.

Archived