2017 4* QB Lowell Narcisse (LSU recommit 12/19/16)

CameronCrazy

5 minutes ago, ellitor said:

LN could definitely pick LSU again but it's not a slam dunk by any means Coach O has a lot of work to do still. And correct me if I'm wrong but wasn't Pitt's offense mostly pro style even though a lot was in shotgun? Does not look like the best fit for LN to me.

Agreed. FWIW, Canada was also previously an OC at NC State and Wisky. He had success at both, but not overwhelmingly so. His offenses appear to be efficient, but not dominating.

• Replies 622
  • Created
  • Last Reply
6 minutes ago, AUEngineer2016 said:

Agreed. FWIW, Canada was also previously an OC at NC State and Wisky. He had success at both, but not overwhelmingly so. His offenses appear to be efficient, but not dominating.

And most importantly for our case is mostly a pro style history.

With the knee issues i see Narcisse as more of Pro style than DT, meaning he can scramble and run if he has to but probably not much if any read option. But if he gets back to 100% who knows?

8 minutes ago, autan said:

With the knee issues i see Narcisse as more of Pro style than DT, meaning he can scramble and run if he has to but probably not much if any read option. But if he gets back to 100% who knows?

Na. He's still going to be a runner.

1 hour ago, milehighfan said:

I have no idea how the signing of Stidham affects his decision. Hopefully, it will have no affect whatsoever.

Surely he really didn't expect to start as a true freshman, which is the only reason Stidham might effect his recruitment.

4 hours ago, milehighfan said:

I have no idea how the signing of Stidham affects his decision. Hopefully, it will have no affect whatsoever.

Doesn't.

On 12/15/2016 at 5:41 PM, milehighfan said:

He was committed to LSU who had 2 QB commitments for a minute. 

1 hour ago, auburn4ever said:

Now that Narcisse has de-committed from LSU, wonder where he'll end up.

Bama? :dunno:

7 hours ago, The Plainsman said:

I just don't know,.  I think he might could fall far, if not back to LSU or AU. 

It's LSU or AU. Memphis is just a hat. We want and would take him.

3 hours ago, kd4au said:

Well they did win there bowl game.

While completing only 3 passes ?

I think he would have a better chance of getting on the field at LSU, but probably not until 2018.  But we really don't know what the kid is thinking.

Archived