UAB bracket busters

auburntiger1987

Congratulations to my UAB Blazers for shocking overwhelming favorite Iowa state. First winning the cusa finally and now advancing to the round of 32. Go green!

I'm proud of them too. I picked them to win in my bracket because I had a feeling about it.I love that

they won and proved most people wrong. Hopefully UAB can keep it going.

Go Blazers!

Congratulations to my UAB Blazers for shocking overwhelming favorite Iowa state. First winning the cusa finally and now advancing to the round of 32. Go green!

I'm proud of them too. I picked them to win in my bracket because I had a feeling about it.I love that

Go Blazers!

I wanted to so badly to pick them as I had that same feeling. Guess that's what happens when the brain overrides the gut/heart. Cant wait to see them In the next round! Go Blazers!

The UofA Board of Trustees has called an emergency meeting to cut UAB Men's Basketball from the Athletic Budget before the next round of the tournament and to offer Coach Haase the UAT job.

Go Blazers!

I wanted to so badly to pick them as I had that same feeling. Guess that's what happens when the brain overrides the gut/heart. Cant wait to see them In the next round! Go Blazers!

Well....I also picked Baylor..... going with that green theme and look what happened..... lol.

I'm going with UAB over UCLA just because I love my Blazers!

Happy for UAB...they need some good news.

Happy for UAB...they need some good news.

This is how I feel.

Just because they won, I don't feel like I need to feign any sort of fandom for them(like a lot of people on my FB). If they do well, great for them. If they lose the next game, I won't cry for them either.

Its really one of those things that UAB doesn't seem to have many true fans especially with the Giants right around the corner in UAT and AU. But the ones we got I think are as passionate a anyone and loyal. A lot of people cheer now for UAB because they like upsets and Cinderella's. As belle says i'll be rooting them on no matter what in the tourney and I believe they match up pretty well with UCLA. So here's to hopefully seeing them in the Sweet 16!

Archived