Rubio: America at 'Generational Moment'

DKW 86

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Just a little bit of disturbing pattern ... 2 examples so far ... are there others? ...

Again, coming up 'outside of Washington' he has certain positions (that I actually find some what reasonable) and then as he gets further and further ingrained into the GOP and he folds like a cheap tent in favor of the party line. So it's fair to ask, what does he stand for? What is he really willing to fight (even his own party) for? Or is he just going to be another messenger of a tired old mantra?

Again, how is this question not equally applicable to Hillary? Do you honestly believe that her beliefs on gay marriage just 'naturally' evolved and weren't a calculated shift as public sentiment, especially among Democrats, changed? I mean, I get scrutiny for candidates, but I don't get proposing it for one of the party you generally don't support while ignoring the same for someone who is absolutely just as susceptible to the charge if not more (simply because of a longer history if nothing else). Do you similarly ask what Hillary stands for? Does she show a disturbing pattern to you?

No one necessarily said it isn't ... but then again, this is a thread about Rubio. The fascination with Hillary is almost amusing at this point. We can't even talk about a Republican candidate anymore without some one chiming in, "well yeah, but Hillary ..."

I'm not fascinated with Hillary. It could be any number of people favored to win the Democratic nomination. She just happens to be the one. In fact, my post wasn't really even about Hillary...it was more about you.

I'm not voting for the guy but the typical liberal mafia is out in force trying to kill him off. So typical.

Well, if there's a serious strike against him in my book, it's this. And to me, it's a big one if true:

http://www.nationalj...d=walkingheader

That is a big strike against him. He still has to overcome his initial support of amnesty as well. All that being said, if he ends up being the nominee, he's still a thousand times better than Hillary or anyone else the democrats would put up.

Well, if there's a serious strike against him in my book, it's this. And to me, it's a big one if true:

http://www.nationalj...d=walkingheader

That is a big strike against him. He still has to overcome his initial support of amnesty as well. All that being said, if he ends up being the nominee, he's still a thousand times better than Hillary or anyone else the democrats would put up.

And the obligatory, libtards is dumb, post. Very insightful.

http://www.nationaljournal.com/tech/marco-rubio-wants-to-permanently-extend-nsa-mass-surveillance-20150127?ref=facebook.com&mrefid=walkingheader

Then you may be a Rand Paul guy.

Archived