2016 4* WR Kyle Davis (AU commit 11/25/15)

RunInRed

Evaluate better or develop better. I see so many 1st year NFL Players from Auburn this year who were good enough to make a pro team but didn't exactly light it up at Auburn so I think development has as much to do with it as evaluation.

I noticed that too. Especially with Gabe and Angelo. And therizie as well. Good enough to be drafted reasonably high and produce in the NFL the first year??? Seems like they would've been slightly better college players

I agree but Therezie (sp) was not even drafted. He was a non drafted free agent to the Falcons. He has been a real find for them. He intercepted a pass to end the game last week and secure the win for the Falcons.

• Replies 708
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Davis looks close to Duke level talent. Hope we grab this guy

I think he is better than Duke. Kid does not have outside issues. I think I would put him a bit more like Treadwell. Wouldn't that be great.

Evaluate better or develop better. I see so many 1st year NFL Players from Auburn this year who were good enough to make a pro team but didn't exactly light it up at Auburn so I think development has as much to do with it as evaluation.

I noticed that too. Especially with Gabe and Angelo. And therizie as well. Good enough to be drafted reasonably high and produce in the NFL the first year??? Seems like they would've been slightly better college players

I agree but Therezie (sp) was not even drafted. He was a non drafted free agent to the Falcons. He has been a real find for them. He intercepted a pass to end the game last week and secure the win for the Falcons.

Yeah I wanted to put him in there but didn't want to write another paragraph to differentiate lol

I think he is better than Duke. Kid does not have outside issues. I think I would put him a bit more like Treadwell. Wouldn't that be great.

Do NOT use people's religious figures as an expletive something we can all agree on ;D

Former 4* high school receiver, junior Tony Stevens hasn't exactly been lighting it up. For just one example of a true WR recruit.

Ricardo Louis played QB his senior year. He was recruited to play WR but as is often the case, his HS coach put the best athlete at QB.

As was the case with Truitt. He played QB in high school but nobody ever mistakened him for a QB on the college level.

He played QB only because the starter was knocked out for the season in game 2. He was never expected to play QB his Senior year. He was never recruited as a QB by any school.

I swear it seems like you're always trying to undercut my points.

Read this article http://m.auburntiger.../031814aaa.html

And you will see that we live in a world where your argument and my argument can be valid at the same time.

Or this one that says he didnt play WR from his freshman year on.

http://www.al.com/sp...s_speed_le.html

You see. That's the issue. You view this as an argument where as I see it as a discussion. Also at other times you infer much more in my posts than is actually there. Hence your frustration here. I'm not trying to undercut anything. I'm all about accuracy to a fault. You should know that by now so please stop taking replies to you personally because they are not personal in any way. And don't bother referencing al.scum to me. I don't read that toilet bowl of a net news outlet. I will admit I may be wrong on when the QB got hurt. It may have been just before the season. I promise you Keith posted his Senior year that ST was to be a WR but was moved to QB because of the injury.

And I apologize for my part that had you thinking I was arguing & undermining you.

To you guys' point about AU players in the NFL...how the heck is Brandon King on the Patriots but could barely get on the field at AU?

Former 4* high school receiver, junior Tony Stevens hasn't exactly been lighting it up. For just one example of a true WR recruit.

Ricardo Louis played QB his senior year. He was recruited to play WR but as is often the case, his HS coach put the best athlete at QB.

As was the case with Truitt. He played QB in high school but nobody ever mistakened him for a QB on the college level.

He played QB only because the starter was knocked out for the season in game 2. He was never expected to play QB his Senior year. He was never recruited as a QB by any school.

And you will see that we live in a world where your argument and my argument can be valid at the same time.

You see. That's the issue. You view this as an argument where as I see it as a discussion. Also at other times you infer much more in my posts than is actually there. Hence your frustration here. I'm not trying to undercut anything. I'm all about accuracy to a fault. You should know that by now so please stop taking replies to you personally because they are not personal in any way. And don't bother referencing al.scum to me. I don't read that toilet bowl of a net news outlet. I will admit I may be wrong on when the QB got hurt. It may have been just before the season. I promise you Keith posted his Senior year that ST was to be a WR but was moved to QB because of the injury.

And I apologize for my part that had you thinking I was arguing & undermining you.

Really man. The quote below is from my first link, hence, not from Al.com ( even though Al.com is correct on this matter.)
A quarterback since he started playing at the age of 5, Truitt will be a wide receiver at Auburn.

What does that sentence even mean to you? And I'm asking you, not Keith.

And an argument is nothing more than at least one premise and one conclusion. An argument does not necessarily mean a heated discussion.

Here is his junior highlight film too. Please notice what position he is playing.

something we can all agree on ;D

Davis is my number one 'want' out of the remaining WR targets, by far. Tons of potential.

Really man. The quote below is from my first link, hence, not from Al.com ( even though Al.com is correct on this matter.)
A quarterback since he started playing at the age of 5, Truitt will be a wide receiver at Auburn.

And an argument is nothing more than at least one premise and one conclusion. An argument does not necessarily mean a heated discussion.

Here is his junior highlight film too. Please notice what position he is playing.

Dude. Just stop. You are way too combative with me as well as others on here. I have gotten a number of PMs from members complaining about how you act on here. You take every reply as an argument instead of the discussion it's intended to be and a number of posters are tired of it. I try to be nice by explaining how you perceive posts many times for much more than what they are worth. How do you respond? You validiate what I said by tgnoring the critique of your posts and continue to try to argue a discussion.

Since you are insistent to keep going with that here goes. I never said nor implied ST did not play QB as a Junior so posting his highlights was completely pointless. I know he was a QB as a JR.. Our discussion was only about the plans for him to play WR as a SR.

On the last part to what you quoted it means what it said. He played QB his whole life. I never said nor implied he didn't play QB his whole life. Just because he played QB his whole life is true it does not mean the info on the plan to move him to WR for his SR is not true. If the kid who was going to be the starting QB had not gotten hurt just before the season he would have played WR his SR year.

Dude. Just stop. You are way too combative with me as well as others on here. I have gotten a number of PMs from members complaining about how you act on here. You take every reply as an argument instead of the discussion it's intended to be and a number of posters are tired of it. I try to be nice by explaining how you perceive posts many times for much more than what they are worth. How do you respond? You validiate what I said by tgnoring the critique of your posts and continue to try to argue a discussion.

Since you are insistent to keep going with that here goes. I never said nor implied ST did not play QB as a Junior so posting his highlights was completely pointless. I know he was a QB as a JR.. Our discussion was only about the plans for him to play WR as a SR.

On the last part to what you quoted it means what it said. He played QB his whole life. I never said nor implied he didn't play QB his whole life. Just because that is true it does not mean the info on the plan to move him to WR for his SR is not true. If the kid who was going to be the starting QB had not gotten hurt just before the season he would have played WR his SR year.

Our whole conversation is right in front of your face. When I said, "He played QB in high school but nobody ever mistakened him for a QB on the college level." You should've left it at that. That has been my whole point. Now you're just moving in circles to prove my original point.

It seems like you know where the PM's are at so you can message me regarding the rest of the nonsense. I'm not doing this crap on a public forum.

If there is ANYTHING that could push Kyle Davis towards Auburn given that many believe he is torn between us and GA is the increasingly precarious situation facing Mark Richt and the UGA coaching staff.

If Richt is really on the edge we need to continue getting better and help push him over by beating the Dogs this year. If they get beat by us the way we have played this year that could push him over the edge and might also open up Davis and some others that have committed to Ga. so far.

If we can some how beat Georgia, Kyle will commit to Auburn a short time after. Maybe the next day or two.

I hope you are right! I just bet my life savings on it, simply because I can tell you know something...

You wouldn't say that just to say it...would you?

If we can some how beat Georgia, Kyle will commit to Auburn a short time after. Maybe the next day or two.

I hope you are right! I just bet my life savings on it, simply because I can tell you know something...

You wouldn't say that just to say it...would you?

Dixie being funny.

Archived