2016 3* ILB Elysee Mbem-Bosse (Michigan commit)

au_bsci_04

• Replies 225
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Actually, it seems like we struck out looking on this one. Don't quite understand how we can have one linebacker committed, no other legitimate options, and we don't even offer this guy?

Actually, it seems like we struck out looking on this one. Don't quite understand how we can have one linebacker committed, no other legitimate options, and we don't even offer this guy?

I agree this kid has comittable offers from Fl, Ohio State and others but Auburn who needs Linebackers bad and doesn't seem to have many available Linebackers has not given him a comittable offer.

EMB is all AU from everything I have seen/heard. He may "like" some others, but he no visit they school.

Poetic. Did you learn to speak English in China?

Not sure if you're being funny, but Dixie definitely was.

I hope that's true about EMB and that the late change of heart doesn't mean that he and Jackson are leaning Swamp.

EMB is all AU from everything I have seen/heard. He may "like" some others, but he no visit they school.

I hope that's true about EMB and that the late change of heart doesn't mean that he and Jackson are leaning Swamp.

Here is my thought process about Florida. It appears as if Florida's influence on EMB is a recent thing, otherwise he wouldn't have postponed his decision date. However, AJ has had this announcement date set for a while now. Therefore, I don't think Florida is swaying him any, otherwise you would also expect AJ to postpone his decision date as well. Maybe I am wrong, just trying to read between the lines.

Here is my thought process about Florida. It appears as if Florida's influence on EMB is a recent thing, otherwise he wouldn't have postponed his decision date. However, AJ has had this announcement date set for a while now. Therefore, I don't think Florida is swaying him any, otherwise you would also expect AJ to postpone his decision date as well. Maybe I am wrong, just trying to read between the lines.

EMB delays after getting a Florida offer. Jackson tweeted out his final list yesterday and he added Florida to the other 3.

⭐️Antwuan Jackson ⭐️ @Hercules__52 19h19 hours ago

My Final 4 Schools

Ohio State 1f330.png1f330.png1f330.png

Auburn 1f42f.png1f42f.png1f42f.png1f42f.png

Georgia 1f436.png1f436.png1f436.png

Florida 1f40a.png1f40a.png1f40a.png

EMB delays after getting a Florida offer. Jackson tweeted out his final list yesterday and he added Florida to the other 3.

My Final 4 Schools

So what is your prediction? Do you think he commits to UF?

My Final 4 Schools

Well there is 4 tigers and 3 of all the other mascots. That's got to be a good sign

Antwuan Jackson;@Hercules__52 19h19 hours ago

My Final 4 Schools

I still think Jackson picks AU. I have to admit though I am not as sure as I was yesterday before Jackson added Florida to his list and EMB delayed because of a Florida offer. WDE is saying that EMB doesn't even have a committable AU offer so that might complicate things a little more.

Well there is 4 tigers and 3 of all the other mascots. That's got to be a good sign

I thought so too, haha. ;D

My spin. The coaches feel confident in AJ choosing AU or they would offer EMB to seal the deal. EMB postponed because he has no commitable offer from AU and the delay buys him time to hopefully get one because he and AJ want to play together. I am probably wrong.

Yeah I think A. Jack is AU all 100%%%. And EMB seems confused at this point, but look at the bright side the longer EMB takes the more time Gus will have to get a DC and maybe our new DC goes after him hard.

Why isn't CLT going after him? Isn't he the linebackers coach? Do you think CGM is waiting for a DC to make any changes to the recruiting board on defense?

No he coaches the Buck position and coach Mushamp was the LB coach. But CLT recruits up north and Georgia is CRG recruiting district.

His recruitment by us has been really strange. We have a glaring need at LB and he's a legitimate SEC caliber player but we won't give him a commitable offer. This is in spite of the fact that his teammate was one of our top 5 recruits this year and we've visited multiple times. There's got to be something going on behind the scenes that us fans are clueless about.

His recruitment by us has been really strange. We have a glaring need at LB and he's a legitimate SEC caliber player but we won't give him a commitable offer. This is in spite of the fact that his teammate was one of our top 5 recruits this year and we've visited multiple times. There's got to be something going on behind the scenes that us fans are clueless about.

Maybe we're secretly recruiting a bama linebacker commit who is stringing them along but is going to flip to us at the last minute.

Maybe we're secretly recruiting a bama linebacker commit who is stringing them along but is going to flip to us at the last minute.

You mean the commit that listed us as in fifth place!

You mean the commit that listed us as in fifth place!

The kid is deep cover and that's just part of the cover story.

Sounds like Terry Bowden is doing our recruiting. Put all your eggs in one basket, only to have an empty basket at the end!

You realize that we just signed one of the best interior DLs in the country a day after locking down a 5* DE, right? And that we have a class ranked somewhere between 6th and 8th, with only 1 class ranked above ours having fewer commits than we do? The staff has put many eggs in many baskets, and many of them are... hatching? I never really knew where that idiom was headed.

Yes, linebacker is a problem. But don't lose the forest for the trees. Don't let Terry Bowden do your message board posting.

The idiom isn't about hatching. It's about eating. If all the eggs are in one basket, that basket could fall and all your eggs break. No es bueno.

So, in this analogy, the staff put many eggs in many baskets. They (possibly) lost some eggs in the LB basket, but there's still plenty to go around.

Also, I'm not sure the Terry analogy works either. From the look of him at the start and end of his Auburn career, it was clear that Terry was eating many eggs from many baskets.

Archived